/* */

PDA

View Full Version : anything i do goes the wrong way

anonymous
09-01-2011, 04:51 PM
:sl:

my life is getting worse and worse what ever i do goes wrong i try to work but the money isnt there goes some were anything i do goes the wrong way if i go on the stright road the roads bends for me i dont kow what to do i dont have any friends no one likes me bcoz i am not a bubly person who can tell jokes or start a conversation i like to stay alone were ever i am at home or work i dont go to my relatives house or weddings i dont like to be around people i dont know what to do i tryed everything but end of the day i am alone every 1 avoids me what did i do wrong why m i born this way

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
09-01-2011, 06:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous

my life is getting worse and worse what ever i do goes wrong i try to work but the money isnt there goes some were anything i do goes the wrong way if i go on the stright road the roads bends for me i dont kow what to do i dont have any friends no one likes me bcoz i am not a bubly person who can tell jokes or start a conversation i like to stay alone were ever i am at home or work i dont go to my relatives house or weddings i dont like to be around people i dont know what to do i tryed everything but end of the day i am alone every 1 avoids me what did i do wrong why m i born this way
Salaam,

I'm not a "bubbly" person either. I prefer my own company. Just be yourself. You sound quiet to me, so just listen to what others have to say. When you listen, you will be able to learn more about other people and then you can start a conversation.

noorseeker
09-01-2011, 06:27 PM
You remind me of me in many aspects , always doubting your self, im a boring, do i have a sense of humour , why cant i be confident

All is not lost, you need to take it a day at a time, push your self ot you will not get any where, i know how you feel

i think you have social anxiety

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-01-2011, 07:44 PM

As'Salaamu Alaaykum

Everytime your road 'bends' that is when you need to think, what if it happened because it wasnt your time? maybe Allaah is testing you? remember he is watching you always.

Whenever I tend to feel down, i usually just try not let it get to me, and ignore it or deal with it. I am sure many are this way though..If I dont know what to say i usually dont start a conversation, but sometimes situations are such, you just have to, make it as long as you can, if not just move on to doing something else. Try as much as you can by keeping a positive convo with someone, like "hi, how are you?" etc etc and smile as it keeps the situation positive and when you want to end the convo just say something to end the convo and smile at them..surely next time you see them it will stay positive between you and them, people will probably smile back or reply with 'salaam' or 'hello'..

By money, where is it that you want it to go and where is it going? Im a lil confused sorry.. And just because the road bends doesnt mean we shouldnt continue with life or that it has ended, it still continues untill our last breath, but make it a good last breath..
Whether your a bro or sis, there are loads of brothers and sisters on here who can get to know and become friends insha'Allaah..what about your family? maybe its you who is avoiding others? because you said you dont like being around people?

I know my advice isnt all that helpful but i hope someone can give you better advice insha'Allaah..

I want to correct you because you made a little mistake..

but end of the day i am alone every 1 avoids me what did i do wrong why m i born this way
Correction...you are not alone and Allaah has always been there by your side and will always be there by your side, its just you need to call out to him, believe me it works. But prepare yourself with patience, and trust and have hope.

"Then do ye remember Me; I will remember you. Be grateful to Me, and reject not Faith." [Al Qur'aan 2:152]

I apologise if I said anything harsh, I hope someone can help you out with your situation insha'Allaah..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anonymous
09-04-2011, 04:56 PM
yes i know that i am not alone but truly i am this is my second problem and second post here is the first one
http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...g-married.html

and read my last comment and see for your self why why why everything bad happens to me WHY WHY WHY

Yanal
09-05-2011, 06:40 AM
Asalam alaikum,

Well,you described yourself as a not so much outgoing person, how will you manage to make pious friends without going out to places my brother? You will make friends as you go along in your life,if you want to make good pious practising friends that can influence you to do good,then visit your mosque more often, and just strike up a conversation with almost anything you can think of. That will help you get started. You are only isolating yourself,and asking why am I alone? There's many good people out there brother, go out and meet them,be friends with them,and don't isolate yourself completely.

May Allah bless you and your family,ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!