/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this part of salah compulsory... - Important

apple741
09-03-2011, 11:42 AM
I was just wondering after Darud , do we have to recite a dua such as 'Rab bij'alnee....'

Or can we move straight onto our salaam?

I'm very worried as I've had quite a few salah leaflets printed and I'm not sure if there wrong as I managed to miss out the dua at the end.

Jazak Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ayesha.ansari
09-08-2011, 04:53 AM
Could you explain your question what you want to ask you want to read doa or any thing else. Its very simple that you just need to say your prayer first and then read what ever you want to ...

IsamBitar
10-12-2011, 08:41 PM
By Darud I presume you mean the Abrahamic Prayer that you say when you're sitting down in the final ruk'aa. No, there is no compulsory prayer (dua) to say after the Darud and you can directly proceed to the ending salam.

Reference: Al-Albani 1993.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!