/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Prescription Drug Addiction

sourbubblegum
09-04-2011, 10:44 PM
Hi

I have a chronic illness and I have been on several different prescription drugs to help cope. I have noticed myself becoming more and more dependable on these drugs. I feel like i need to carry them with me whenever I go out in case I have an episode. I also notice i cant just take one i have to take two or three pills. Part of my illness causes me to be impulsive in nature. It is hard for me to think logically and this makes me afraid I could harm myself when I am not in my right mind.

I want to become less dependent on these drugs. I have noticed some unwanted side effects and discontinuation symptoms. How can i cope with these side effects and make them more manageable? How can i ween myself safely off these drugs?:heated:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salahudeen
09-05-2011, 03:12 AM
What do your suffer from anxiety/panic attacks?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!