/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please make dua for my mum. :(

Ghazalah
09-05-2011, 04:28 PM
AsalaamuAlaykum.

Hope you're all well inshAllah.

A little request if you have time, please make dua for my mum. She has a kidney infection but yesterday it was hurting so bad she lost conciousness after salatul Fajr. Now she can hardly walk anymore and she suffers from black-outs and dizzyness. Vomitting and fainting are also evident. Please make dua she gets better soon. She's in so much pain. :cry:

JazakumAllahu Khairan.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
09-05-2011, 04:43 PM
Assalamu' alaikum

May Allah give healing to your mother.

Muslim Woman
09-05-2011, 04:51 PM
:sl:

may Allah grants what is best for her . Ameen.

pl. give some sadaka / charity if possible.

جوري
09-05-2011, 04:53 PM
=( I am sorry to hear about this sis.. may Allah swt grant her fast shifaa and expiate her ameen..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
piXie
09-05-2011, 05:09 PM

I'm sorry to hear that sister, may Allaah ease her pain.

format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
may Allah swt grant her fast shifaa and expiate her ameen..
Aameen. Insha' Allaah she is in our duaas

Alpha Dude
09-05-2011, 07:04 PM

May Allah heal her soon. Aameen.

Al-Mufarridun
09-06-2011, 12:06 AM

May Allah(swt) heal her soon, Allah is the best of Healers. Ameen.

Yanal
09-06-2011, 05:37 AM
:sl:Insha'Allah she and your whole family will be in my du'as. May Allah ease her pain and bless her for what she is enduring through,ameen.

Souljette
09-06-2011, 05:57 AM
Asalamualaykum

Ameen to sIS lily's dua
Hope inshallah she gets better soon

flowergarden
09-06-2011, 06:22 AM
:wa:

May Allah give you mom the strength to fight this, and InshAllah she will be better very soon. May Allah protect your family.

Dagless
09-06-2011, 06:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Assalamu' alaikum

May Allah give healing to your mother.
Ameen.

Abdul-Raouf
09-06-2011, 06:31 AM
Ameen.

May ALLAH cure her soon.

Tilmeez
09-06-2011, 07:04 AM
Waalaikum Assalam,
Sorry to hear about your mom, May Allah SWT grant her speedy and complete recovery. Aameen.

alhamdulilaah
09-06-2011, 08:23 AM
wa alaikum as salam,

sorry to hear that, May Allah give her Shifaa, ameen. InshAllah, do not worry, she will be better soon. Give sadaqah/charity, as it is in hadeeth, to cure your ill/sick/patient through sadaqah.(Saheeh al-Jameeh)

Ansariyah
09-06-2011, 09:58 AM
May Allah grant your mom good health and a speedy recovery ameen.

Haya emaan
09-06-2011, 10:25 AM
May Allah grant your mom with shifa kamila o ajila.. ameen

Who Am I?
09-06-2011, 04:00 PM

I feel your pain, sister. Not long ago, my own mum was diagnosed with breast cancer. I remember when she called me to tell me, it hit me for the first time that my parents won't always be around, and that really cut hard. So I can relate to what you're going through.

She made it through surgery and radiation treatment fine and is back to normal now. May Allah heal your mother as He healed mine. Ameen.

gladTidings
09-06-2011, 04:13 PM
Aw sis =(

May Allah swt grant her shifa and purify her sins. May Allah swt make it easy for you and your family...Ameen

Zafran
09-06-2011, 04:16 PM
Salaam

May Allah swt make your mother better

ameen

peace

Ghazalah
09-06-2011, 09:21 PM
JazakumAllahu Khairan for all your duas.

She's feeling much better now able to walk okay, but it's always after Fajr the worst pain occurs :hmm: but she has improved alhamdillah. Again thank you all. :D

marwen
09-06-2011, 09:27 PM
^ Alhamdulillah. May Allah give her a quick and complete healing. Ameen.

Muslim Woman
09-10-2011, 07:19 AM

InshaAllah she will be ok soon . Ameen

Riana17
09-10-2011, 08:11 AM
Salam Alaikkum

I understand:cry:, my mom was hospitalized too last week, she couldnt move anymore, my understanding was UTI, inshallah your mother will be fine soon and Allah ease her pain & praying for her speedy & complete recovery too. AMEN

flowergarden
09-10-2011, 08:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Riana17
Salam Alaikkum

I understand, my mom was hospitalized too last week, she couldnt move anymore, my understanding was UTI, inshallah your mother will be fine soon and Allah ease her pain & praying for her speedy & complete recovery too. AMEN
Salaam alakium sister.
InshAllah your mother has a very fast and speedy recovery and gains back her strength. May Allah heal and strength her InshAllah ya rab!

Revert 2010
09-10-2011, 11:01 AM
Salaam sis,

May Allah bless your mother and ease her burden.

Who Am I?
09-10-2011, 10:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Riana17
Salam Alaikkum

I understand:cry:, my mom was hospitalized too last week, she couldnt move anymore, my understanding was UTI, inshallah your mother will be fine soon and Allah ease her pain & praying for her speedy & complete recovery too. AMEN
Ah, sister, I did not know that.

May Allah grant your mother a speedy recovery. Ameen.

Ghazalah
09-10-2011, 10:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by flowergarden
I understand, my mom was hospitalized too last week, she couldnt move anymore, my understanding was UTI, inshallah your mother will be fine soon and Allah ease her pain & praying for her speedy & complete recovery too. AMEN
How is she now?

May Allah speed her recovery inshAllah. :cry:

Predator
09-10-2011, 10:47 PM
Ameen ,May Allah heal her soon.

joyous fairy
09-10-2011, 11:23 PM
Ameen to all the duas.

May Allah (SWT) ease your mothers pain and grant her a quick recovery. May Allah (SWT) give your family patience throughout this testing time and grant you all good health. Ameen.

Innocent Soul
09-11-2011, 01:46 PM
^Ameen.

Allah really tests us with such situations :cry:.

format_quote Originally Posted by King of Nines
my parents won't always be around,
I feel really sad thinking about it. Death is a painful thing but our parents won't be with us means it's Ok if we die but our parents are those who spent their whole life for us. We can never repay what our parents has done for us because of them we are alive and we are able to follow Allah's commands . Allah is the one who causes life and death.. Allhamdulillah my parents are fine but imsad.

Every soul will taste death. And We test you with evil and with good as trial; and to Us you will be returned.
(21:35)

Endymion
09-11-2011, 02:05 PM
Walekum Assalam Dear Sister Ghazalah.

Im really sad to read about your Mom.I am sure She will be fine in a few days by the Grace and Mercy of Almighty Allah.

May He SWT bless her with health and long life and She will be able to spend thousands of happy moments with her loving Family.
And May He SWT bless all those with health who are sick and in pain.Ya Allah SWT,Ya Arhamar Rahimeen,shower your mercy on all those who ask for your help and who are in pain.Cure them and bless them with speedy recovery.Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!