/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Listening to this word?

Moneeb
09-05-2011, 05:53 PM
I was watching a show that I like(Dont ask what it is. Say like any other show) and it said a cuss word that starts with B. I stop watching right there. It concerns me. I mean, I dont go cussing around because I am true to my faith and fear Allah(swt) I dont say that word and I certainly didnt expect it coming. So should I keep watching this? I asked my heart and it says to ignore it and there is no escape from hearing cuss words because there are people in real like say those and you dont know when they are gonna say it. So what should I do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Moneeb
09-06-2011, 07:10 PM
Anyone? I need to know because I know it will happen to me again in the future and I need to be prepared

marwen
09-06-2011, 09:36 PM
I guess we will not be accounted for hearing bad words as long as we don't intentionally try to listen to them. If you think that some types of shows are more likely to contain improper words or discussions, try to avoid them beforehand. If you don't know, and you hear something bad, it's ok but try to switch to some other channel and forget it.

Moneeb
09-06-2011, 11:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
I guess we will not be accounted for hearing bad words as long as we don't intentionally try to listen to them. If you think that some types of shows are more likely to contain improper words or discussions, try to avoid them beforehand. If you don't know, and you hear something bad, it's ok but try to switch to some other channel and forget it.

I didnt know it was coming and I wasnt trying to listen to it on purpose so I guess I will be okay. Thank you brother. May Allah help and forgive you!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!