/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Still waiting for approvement

Crystal
09-05-2011, 11:40 PM
Hi I posted in the Discover Islam section more than a day ago and it said my post would have to be approved is there a reason why it takes so long, it's just I am interested in knowing the answers to my questions.
Thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salahudeen
09-06-2011, 03:52 AM
:crickey:

It takes long for everyone I'm afraid as moderators don't approve it until they log onto the site and check, it shouldn't be that long, the longest I've waited I think is 4 days.

Yanal
09-06-2011, 05:15 AM
It can be frustrating as times,but we also need to keep in mind that the staff here are volunteers, who also have lives to attend to:).

Insha'Allah,I suggest PMing brother Hamza as he moderates that section of the forum*.

* not sure if as a limited member if you can PM staff...perhaps attempt it and see.

Tilmeez
09-06-2011, 07:09 AM
Peace Crystal,

Your thread is approved and moved to appropriate section.

Wish you a nice and beneficial stay here, Inshallah.

Edit:
You (Limited Members) can PM to any staff members if there is any need and they all are willing to help you, Inshallah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Crystal
09-06-2011, 10:29 AM
Thanks for that all

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!