View Full Version : 9/11 Coloring book

User29123
09-06-2011, 03:20 PM
omg whats wrong with these people..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TY05...&feature=feedu

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezzin
09-07-2011, 05:54 PM
When I was a child, I had a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles colouring book. It was so cool because it was not propaganda and contained a picture of the Technodrome.

noorseeker
09-07-2011, 06:08 PM
These kids will grow up with hate , not knowing why they hate.

User29123
09-07-2011, 06:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
When I was a child, I had a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles colouring book. It was so cool because it was not propaganda and contained a picture of the Technodrome.

Looks like they dont make those anymore...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MartyrX
09-07-2011, 06:42 PM
I remember growing up with my Star Wars coloring books and yes they were shooting at each other, but they were movies. This is appalling.

GuestFellow
09-07-2011, 06:47 PM
Asslamu Alaikum

What's next?
9/11 lunch boxes?

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-07-2011, 07:19 PM
As'Salaam Alaaykum

I am sure when the kidz have grown up and all mature, insha'Allaah some of them will use their brains. The fact that they are full of soo much hate, they think its 'loyal' to teach little kids this.
The fact that 9/11 has already occured, loads of people embraced islam. Fine if thats how its going to be, muslims should create a "we shall never forget" colouring book too, about the innocents babies, and women and old souls whose life they took for complete no reason at all!, is that not fair? Actually, the fact is that what they are doing is full of lies, and what we will be doing is full of truth! There is no honesty and its all ignorance.

The innocent babies and women and civillians who got thrown out of their homes are terrorists, but what they do is for a good cause, when you see american soldiers die, the family of the american soldier cries just like the innocent child who see's his/her dead mother infront of their eyes. They are blind, may Allaah show them the light!

The Law of Allaah will prevail! Justice shall be done inshaa'Allaah.

جوري
09-07-2011, 07:26 PM
Gauging the topic of 911 is now a mandatory part of the curriculum in fact in all U.S schools even the private and international ones.. and to put extra emphasis on its link it to Islam and Muslims. If they're going to feed five year old concocted ploys of politicians will they also take a moment to teach them of million Iraq civilians whose lives were lost a direct result of an inside job, of abu gharib, of the body parts of afghan civilians their pigs in uniform are cutting off and stealing?.. I believe when the truth comes out one day and it will come out as I was just reading one in seven Americans is a 'conspiracy theorist' subscriber and even worse they say one in four between the ages of 16-24 believes the govt.had a hand in this.. their 'never will forget' will come back and bite them in the ass.. This is like your holocaust song and dance before long we'll be 911 deniers after being labeled conspiracy theorists.. Rat Zionists control the mindless bird brained masses, insha'Allah their day will come and very soon.. like the revolts that have over taken a subdued middle east and crashed hard on the heads of its despots.

User29123
09-07-2011, 08:12 PM
I bet this coloring book does not have anything saying Muslims also died on this day, and yes to the person at the top next we will see lunch boxes, maybe a movie, seriously I want some super star to make a 9/11 inside job movie see if the US will like that, or maybe 9/11 inside job coloring book...

Who Am I?
09-07-2011, 09:12 PM
:sl:

So they still want to hold on to the lie that 9/11 was an attack by Al-Quaeda.

Whatever makes them happy, I guess...

Ramadhan
09-07-2011, 09:36 PM
More idiocy on showing, this time from Bush homeland, Texas:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/a...164258433.html

Gabriel Elizondo, a Brazil-based correspondent for Al Jazeera, is in the middle of a road trip across the United States, talking to people about the effects of 9/11 on American life. In Texas, Elizondo says he just experienced part of the impact firsthand.

"Ten miles," he wrote Sunday in a blog post. "That's how deep I got into Texas before being asked to leave."
On Friday, Elizondo says, he decided to stop at a high school football game in Booker, Texas, near the Oklahoma border. "What better a setting to immerse one's self into Texas rural life than high school football," he wrote. "I easily imagine sitting in the bleachers, eating a hot dog (or three) and drinking a Coke, talking football (the American kind) with parents and maybe slipping in a little 9/11 if they allow me. It's a no brainer for me. I love this stuff. I'll take this over sitting in a White House press briefing any day of the week."
But after Elizondo introduced himself as a member of Al Jazeera to Booker High's principal, a warm Texas welcome apparently turned cold.
"I don't think anything can wipe that double-wide smile off Mrs. Yauck's face," he wrote. "But my Al Jazeera business card does the job pretty quick."

"So you're from Al Jazeera," Mrs. Yauck says in a sharp tone, still looking down at my card. Looking up at me, she adds quickly, " So what's your spin on this story?"
"I don't have a spin," I say, still smiling to try to ease any sudden tension. "What I told you is exactly what I want to do. Just talk to people, film a bit. That is it. Nothing more. Nothing less."
"But you're with Al Jazeera?"
"Yes," I say proudly, still smiling.
But Mrs. Yauck is again staring down at my business card.
"Our superintendent is here, let me just go talk to him and I'll be right back."

According to Elizondo, the superintendent, Michael Lee, said, "I think it was **** rotten what they did."
"I am sorry, what who did?" I say, not sure exactly if he was calling me rotten, the terrorists rotten, Al Jazeera rotten, or all of the above.
"The people that did this to us," he says back to me with a smirk, still glaring uncomfortably straight at my eyes.
"Well, I think it was bad too," I say. "Well, do you think, sir, we can film a bit of the game and talk to some people here about just that?"
"No. You can't film, you can't take pictures, or interview people."
"OK, can I ask why? And if you allow me can I explain …"
Cut off.
"No, I just expect that you will respect it."

Elizondo says he respected the superintendent's wishes, and left.
I guess I could have snuck back in and secretly filmed with my Blackberry. I could have went back in with a camera rolling and confronted Mr Lee, which would have certainly got the classic shot of him putting his hand in front of the lens of the camera and likely provoked him to call the local sheriff. It would have turned into the largest scandal Booker had likely ever seen. But I quickly decide against it, not wanting to make a mockery of 9/11 just for a cheap TV confrontation trick. That was not my objective going in, and wouldn't be my objective now.

Abz2000
09-08-2011, 12:32 AM
good, any publicity can be good publicity, maybe it will create an inquisitive streak in kids if they keep on with the propaganda and the kids will grow up and study the events for themselves - then realise that they've been lied to,
realising you've been lied to makes you more awake and often turns the tables.
the bigger the deal they make of it, the more chance for people to wake up

even an idiot would know that wtc7 couldn't collapse symmetrically into dust in 6.5 seconds and fly off into the skyline due to office fires.

even a wooden chest of drawers couldn't do that, let alone structural concrete and steel.

جوري
09-08-2011, 01:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abz2000
if they keep on with the propaganda and the kids will grow up and study the events for themselves - then realise that they've been lied to,
I found a sarcastic brief on 'conspiracy theorists' today that speaks of just that
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/earl-o..._b_949539.html

:haha: they've to make up their minds whether or not they want those kids to stay in school and pay attention or do what the rest of them do best.. wonder if they have enough money to fund the next sovereign nation they want to invade or the next wave of en mass indoctrination.

:w:

Abz2000
09-08-2011, 01:36 AM
thanks for that post - it still admits something, though i believe it was damage limitation, most people i speak to say it was an inside job.
especially the educated ones, engineers, architects etc - people who bother to research it.
the people who respond least are the ones involved in mtv and beiber and gaga and have never bothered to look into it.
they just know that it happened and are more concerned with the latest track or x-factor or strictly come dancing.
if you asked people who have looked into the events themselves - you get a TOTALLY DIFFERENT PICTURE.

Who Am I?
09-08-2011, 02:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
I found a sarcastic brief on 'conspiracy theorists' today that speaks of just that

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/earl-o..._b_949539.html

:haha: they've to make up their minds whether or not they want those kids to stay in school and pay attention or do what the rest of them do best.. wonder if they have enough money to fund the next sovereign nation they want to invade or the next wave of en mass indoctrination.

:w:

Finally, people are waking up to the lie about 9/11.

I believe that is why Pat Tillman was killed in Afghanistan by "friendly fire". He was assassinated because he was waking up to the lie about 9/11.

جوري
09-08-2011, 02:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by King of Nines

Finally, people are waking up to the lie about 9/11.

I believe that is why Pat Tillman was killed in Afghanistan by "friendly fire". He was assassinated because he was waking up to the lie about 9/11.
Didn't they pretend that he was killed fighting godless heathens in the hilly mountains of Afghanistan..and now they don't give any voice to his family at all and they won't because it isn't the sort of story they want out..

NobleMuslimUK
09-08-2011, 03:52 AM
9/11 was an inside job needless to say, the assassination of Osama in pakistan another major fabricated lie. I think what is going on is zionist controlled america is radicalising children, preparing them from an early age mentally to willingly join the army when they grow up to fight israel's wars.

Who Am I?
09-08-2011, 08:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ

Didn't they pretend that he was killed fighting godless heathens in the hilly mountains of Afghanistan..and now they don't give any voice to his family at all and they won't because it isn't the sort of story they want out..

Yes, in fact the memorial plaque that was created shortly after his death states that he died heroically in a firefight against "insurgents" in Afghanistan.

His clothing and journal were burned by his fellow soldiers to cover up his assassination. The coroner's report stated that he was likely killed at close range, and the bullet wounds were very much like those of an M-16 rifle (the standard US Army infantry weapon). In my opinion, there is too much evidence to indicate that his death was anything other than an assassination.

The fact that there was a cover story indicates that something is not right about it. Apparently his journal was full of rants against the war in Afghanistan and indicated that Tillman himself did not believe the official story about 9/11. He was the Army's poster boy for recruitment, the professional athlete who gave up a lucrative career to heroically serve his country in the "war on terror". To have him learn the truth was a major coup, and one that Army leadership could not let go unnoticed. The Army had to kill its poster boy to silence him, and then used his "heroic death" to generate more positive publicity.

Abz2000
09-08-2011, 11:59 PM
he had also arranged an interview with a prominent anti-war journalist for when he got back to the us.

Pat and Kevin were shipped from Iraq to Afghanistan because Pat made no secret of his opinion that war in Iraq was “illegal and unjust,” and he was, according to his brother, prepared to tell his story publicly at the first opportunity. The Tillman brothers were due for a furlough, and Kevin stated in interviews that Pat had arranged to meet with an anti-war journalist while at home. His army pals said he was really into chomsky. (google naom chomsky)

i guess he saw what was going on in afghanistan and they chose on damage limitation:

in 2000 the Taliban banned opium production, a first in Afghan history. In 2000, Afghanistan's opium production still accounted for 75% of the world's supply. On July 27, 2000, the Taliban again issued a decree banning opium poppy cultivation. According to opioids.com, by February 2001, production had been reduced from 12,600 acres (51 km2) to only 17 acres.[72] When the Taliban entered north Waziristan in 2003 they immediately banned poppy cultivation and punished those who sold it.

However, with the 2001 US/Northern Alliance expulsion of the Taliban, opium cultivation has increased in the southern provinces liberated from the Taliban control,[74] and by 2005 production was 87% of the world's opium supply, rising to 90% in 2006.

see more here:

http://abz2000.com/criminalwarsofagression.aspx

Who Am I?
09-09-2011, 06:42 PM

I have read that too, about the opium supply and drug trade in Afganistan going way up since the US invasion of Afghanistan. Local warlords and tribal leaders have been growing their own crops and selling them on the black market. The whole nation is destablized.

Say what you want about the Taliban, but they brought stability to the region.

ProudMuslimSis
09-09-2011, 10:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PoweredByGoogle
I bet this coloring book does not have anything saying Muslims also died on this day, and yes to the person at the top next we will see lunch boxes, maybe a movie, seriously I want some super star to make a 9/11 inside job movie see if the US will like that, or maybe 9/11 inside job coloring book...
I thought someone at IB referred me to this movie a few weeks back. The New American Century (2009) Produced by Massimo Mazzucco Please see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fk6qkHs0oM

Abz2000
09-10-2011, 12:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ProudMuslimSis
I thought someone at IB referred me to this movie a few weeks back. The New American Century (2009) Produced by Massimo Mazzucco Please see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fk6qkHs0oM
thanks for that,
may Allah reward you with good

User29123
09-10-2011, 12:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ProudMuslimSis
I watched all that it was so sad.. The torture the bombing on mosques and killing innocents. Make me so angry and depressed, will be in my heads for days...

Danah
09-10-2011, 02:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PoweredByGoogle
omg whats wrong with these people..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TY05...&feature=feedu
I was watching that ad of that show on TV on Al-Jazeera and I was so angry that I decided to not watch the next episode that will discuss that issue!! but that news kept popping up on newspapers and other TV channels that made me feel really angry!

This is a real brainwash for the kids who will grow up with hate!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!