/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Dua for injured

Halalpineapple
09-07-2011, 12:49 AM
Salaam Muslim brothers and sisters,

I am looking for a dua for an injured non-Muslim classmate. He has had severe brain damage from being broadsided during a bad rain/wind storm. While I recognize that my classmates chances of survival are minimal, I would like to start making Dua's to aid his healing process. In the meanwhile, I am praying that Allah will forgive him for all of his sins in case this is his time to go.

Anything would help.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
09-07-2011, 03:57 AM
:sl:

As alullah al-'azheem rabb al-'arsh al-'azheem an yashfeeka

Translation: I ask Allah the Supreme, Lord of the magnificent throne to cure you

When there is bodyache

Aoozu bi'izzatillaahi wa qudratihi wa sultaanihi min sharri maa ajidu.

Translation: I seek the protection of Allah's Prestige, His Power, His Dominance and His Kingship from the evil of my pain.

[Hasan and Tirmizi]

http://www.islamic-world.net/childre...d/dailydua.htm

Snowflake
09-18-2011, 02:33 PM
:sl:

Sorry to ask but is your friend unconscious? I'm thinking you could give him dawah. Even if he isn't responding, he may be able to hear you and accept Islam in his heart. Allah is All Knowing and Merciful. May Allah have mercy on your friend. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!