/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How are intentions supposed to be made?

Islamis4ever
09-07-2011, 04:15 PM
Asalaam wa'alaikum
I need help for intentions. I have and OCD problem and I really need help how to make intentions for salaah and wudu properly. It takes me about 5 mins just to make an intention for wudu or salaah and it really is time consuming so please help me how to I make an intention I know that they say the intention must come from your heart but what does that mean? What I do is I think of each individual word in my head and say "O' Allah Ta'ala I am reading my (e.g) three fard Maghrib Salaah for you now'" but I know that Is bit correct a it's coming from my head so please guide me on how to make my intention correctly
Jazakallah or your time

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
09-08-2011, 10:33 AM
"Coming from the heart" means you don't have to say it out loud.

As long as you intend to do wudoo or perform shalah for the sake of Allah, that is sufficient.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!