/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wisdom teeth

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-07-2011, 08:18 PM
As'Salaam Alaaykum

I believe this thread belongs in this section..

Does everyone recieve wisdom teeth? I believe they are painful, and pain lasts a few years, i think..

I wonder if they had them at the time of the prophet (saw)..

Share your knowledge regarding wisdom teeth please, or even your experience with wisdom teeth..I know this is a geeky/weird thread, and I know I can google info, but I prefer Li.

Jazakallaahu Khaayr.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
09-07-2011, 08:33 PM
Apparently I have a wisdom tooth growing horizontally inside my gum, below the place where the (now extracted) rearmost molar on the bottom right side would be.

What if that one day needs extracting? Shudder at the thought of it. :(

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
09-07-2011, 08:33 PM
:sl:

For me, my wisdom teeth started at the age of 22.
One by one and very painful, soreness, swelling my jaw line and putting pressure on my ears ...
Horrid experience... :heated:
Each took about 2 -4 years to come through

And even now the last one to come through is only half way out and gets a little tender from time to time....

For my husband... he had his complete set (including wisdom teeth) by the age of 17

I have also known people only to have had only 1 set (milk/baby teeth) even going into adulthood :X

I believe it is different for everyone and hopefully inshaAllah may you be one of the lucky ones to have smooth experience, should you get them.

:wa:

~Raindrop~
09-07-2011, 08:54 PM
Been getting mine for the past five years or so... :( painful at times, so I use babies' teething gel which seems to help :X

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ghazalah
09-07-2011, 09:05 PM
Mine seem to shy to come out <_< I started getting some pains but nothing appears apart from swollen gums :(

Ramadhan
09-08-2011, 02:59 AM
I had a complete set and had all my wisdom teeth extracted when I was 20. It was great feeling to finally get rid of them.

*Yasmin*
09-08-2011, 03:17 AM
I have just two of them in the lower jaw which are half way out.. they are just painful and cause pressure :\
and I don't know why are they still not fully out even though I'm 21 years old!

Amat Allah
09-08-2011, 07:26 AM
I am 28 years old but still don`t have them

Riana17
09-08-2011, 07:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
I am 28 years old but still don`t have them

Salam Alaikkum to all

Wow Sister Amat you are so young Masha Allah, I am sorry

I thought you are like 40, you sounds so mature, yani helwa

Back to topic, I don't know I think at 22 all my teeth has grown but I lost them one by one

Lol just kidding, I don't remember If I had pain at all, I suspect they didnt bother me, Alhamdollelah

piXie
09-08-2011, 08:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Riana17
I don't remember If I had pain at all, I suspect they didnt bother me, Alhamdollelah
same here alhamdulillaah

Tyrion
09-08-2011, 09:01 AM
My dentist has been telling me to get them pulled out for a few years now, since there isn't enough room for them to come out... But I think I'll hold off on that until I absolutely have no other option. :p:

Pure Purple
09-09-2011, 02:16 PM
I got this year only.Horrible.
It was painful but No need of going to dentist .

Haya emaan
09-10-2011, 12:06 PM
there should be an option "i dont know because i havent got them yet"

oh m too young to have them :p

Innocent Soul
09-10-2011, 01:23 PM
^ Same case for me :D.

That option must be there instead of this :><: No need to edit the poll :hiding:.

I dont like voting, because its awesomely boring!

Pure Purple
09-10-2011, 02:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Innocent Soul
That option must be there instead of this No need to edit the poll .
Forget about wisdom teeth...
Do you have milk teeth..:p

format_quote Originally Posted by muslima haya
oh m too young to have them
What do you mean..I am also young..
Ab kya karen kuch logon ko aqal der se aati hai na..;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!