/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 9/11: Zionist owned US warns of 'credible' anniversary threat

NobleMuslimUK
09-09-2011, 02:00 PM
The US has warned of a "specific, credible threat" ahead of the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, possibly in New York or Washington DC.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-14848962

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
NobleMuslimUK
09-09-2011, 05:20 PM
It seems this nonesense still serves a purpose. The zionist attacks of 9/11, of course they claim it was muslims. But the importance given to this date its not about the victims or anything, its as if to mark it as a ritual, paganistic day to be remembered. Just like 5th of november is guy falkes night.

As for the terrorist threat, seems its the only way left for the satanic government to gain peoples attention and control them better.

Crystal
09-09-2011, 06:25 PM
I don't really believe there is a threat, afterall they said it was unconfirmed but they seem to like to scare people.

User29123
09-09-2011, 06:32 PM
Simple they don't like us, I hate it that the Saudi are supporting these evil people, Have you seen the media hype? 9/11 this and 9/11 that in no bad way I really don't care about what happened., cause whats happened in war has killed millions....They need to get over it and think about the civilians they have killed.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Who Am I?
09-09-2011, 06:56 PM
:sl:

They're still trying to perpetrate the lie that it was an attack by Al-Quaeda.

Whatever makes them sleep better at night, I guess. It's like that Driving and Crying song:

"Mother America is brandishing her weapons. She keeps me safe and warm with threats and misconceptions."

Abz2000
09-10-2011, 04:31 PM

SFatima
09-10-2011, 07:57 PM
sigh the volume of my laptop has disappeared, cant hear anything, does anyone know how to fix it? lol sorry spoiling the thread but i wanted to subscribe to it so that I could listen to the videos..

Its a hardware problem, hp dv 6, i think the connecting wires have disrupted or something.. can one fix them at home? Or would I have to get them repaired?

Abz2000
09-10-2011, 08:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SFatima
sigh the volume of my laptop has disappeared, cant hear anything, does anyone know how to fix it? lol sorry spoiling the thread but i wanted to subscribe to it so that I could listen to the videos..

Its a hardware problem, hp dv 6, i think the connecting wires have disrupted or something.. can one fix them at home? Or would I have to get them repaired?
salam sis, u sure it's a hardware issue?
the dv6 has common issues with sound
have you checked to make sure it's not a driver related or temperature, issue?
does it heat up a lot?
doess the cpu hit over 70%?

To open the Windows 7 sound troubleshooter, Click Start, enter "audio" in the search field and select Find and fix audio playback problems from the list when it becomes available. The troubleshooter will detect and explain how to resolve the problem. Follow the on-screen instructions.

here's a link:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...roduct=4121143

if it doesn't work - try it manually:

click - start
right click - computer
click - manage
click - device manager - which is on the left
your audio controller should show up near the bottom
see if it has any yellow warnings
right click on the audio controller
click - properties
three tabs should come up at the top
click on the "driver" tab
see if you can click on "roll back driver" to restore ti to a previous state.

2.go here:

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/support-drivers.html

insert your full model number in the search box
dv6-1000 1100 1200 etc (whatever it is)

download the audio controller for your OS
install it again.

3. try to recall when it messed up - click - start
search for "system restore"
restore your computer to that date - NOTE - you will lose any programs you installed since that date - your files and folders will remain intact

if it's a speaker issue - you can buy a cheap set of usb speakers and plug them into the earphone port

if it's a controller issue you can get a usb sound card and plug speakers into it
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/USB-2-0-3D...item19bbaa9019

try options 1, 2, & 3 first
if not - decide if you want to use external as described in 4 & 5 - or get it fixed,
hope that helps,
peace

Who Am I?
09-10-2011, 10:34 PM

*train whistle*

Alright, full thread derail in progress!

Next stop, Rabbit Trail station...

;D

And oh yeah, I know nothing about computer repair, so I can't help you. Sorry.

Abz2000
09-10-2011, 10:57 PM
sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p
just didn't know if she'd get it soon enough if i pm'd her as i think they're moderated between bros and sis', someone confirm please,

anyway - back to the topic - i bear witness that 9/11 was an inside job.

جوري
09-10-2011, 10:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crystal
I don't really believe there is a threat, afterall they said it was unconfirmed but they seem to like to scare people.
They're actually going around harassing Middle eastern Muslim men and their families to see if they can plant something on someone for a good old fashion hanging for their yearly festival. The Govt. of the U.S is a Gestapo .. it is so strange to me how history repeats itself to the last detail, yet they think everyone else is the bad guy.. They invade foreign nations, they imprison people as young as 9, they drop bombs on civilians.. The threat is real alright.. The U.S and the Zionist cockroach settler state are the biggest source of terror to the world..

Who Am I?
09-11-2011, 02:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ

They're actually going around harassing Middle eastern Muslim men and their families to see if they can plant something on someone for a good old fashion hanging for their yearly festival. The Govt. of the U.S is a Gestapo .. it is so strange to me how history repeats itself to the last detail, yet they think everyone else is the bad guy.. They invade foreign nations, they imprison people as young as 9, they drop bombs on civilians.. The threat is real alright.. The U.S and the Zionist cockroach settler state are the biggest source of terror to the world..

They're really talking up this threat of another attack but they haven't specified any details. I guess they haven't decided where it's going to happen or who they're going to blame this one on.

They're really stirring up paranoia and mongering fear, though. Check this out: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/10...s-in-new-york/

Just waiting for the declaration of martial law. To protect us from the terrorists, of course.

SFatima
09-12-2011, 07:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ

I dont know, zionists dont scare me as much as the cockroach does :embarrass ya Allah never cockroaches! :heated:

SFatima
09-12-2011, 08:04 AM
I know so many people living in the Us who tell us how their Cia and undercover agents coax young immigrant muslims looking for jobs, into selling themselves right into the arms of terror organizations ( don't know supported heavily by who, even now since it has to be so difficult to be a terror outfit and also be in the Us and be a muslim too), and later the undercover agents catch the same muslims they themselves recruit , by provoking them against the Us, training and teaching them how to get back at Us, to the extent that even some non muslims dress up as muslims, give fiery speeches, give them arms, and then get them caught by other agencies.

Once brother nauman ali khan told that they had a visit from such a suspicious person who seemed overtly excited for a new muslim, was a white, had a long beard, was wearing the muslim dress, came in suddenly in an evening in the mosque, and after a lil political conversation said " yeah so we muslims are the victims and we should bomb this place or that, we are told by Allah to do this, right? " and everybody there was alarmed by what he said, they asked him if he was in his senses as no such thing is supported in Islam, but he persisted in his opinion, then brother nauman ali khan said, hey I think we should call the police or somebody because we don't agree with what you're saying and It doesn't seem right. He quickly made a fake excuse, and ran off from there.

They later found out that he was a spy who used to keep voice recorders and video recorders with him and go to muslim gatherings dressed up all muslim and incite them for violence, and was a prestige member of some church. Strange indeed.

*Yasmin*
09-12-2011, 08:26 AM
^ i heard the same thing

and this strategy of inciting ppl to do something while being in disguise, is being used here in Palestine by some zionists ..
some zionists are being dressed like Arabs and they speak fluent Arabic to an extent you can't think they are zionists. we call them: مستعربين (jews in Arabs "pictures" - i don't know how to translate the word), and whenever there is a gathering or a protest they indulge themselves between the Palestinians and start inciting them for example to attack the police and things like that, however thanks to Allah Palestinians are aware about such ppl.

جوري
09-12-2011, 01:45 PM
I know so many people living in the Us who tell us how their Cia and undercover agents coax young immigrant muslims looking for jobs, into selling themselves right into the arms of terror organizations ( don't know supported heavily by who, even now since it has to be so difficult to be a terror outfit and also be in the Us and be a muslim too), and later the undercover agents catch the same muslims they themselves recruit , by provoking them against the Us, training and teaching them how to get back at Us, to the extent that even some non muslims dress up as muslims, give fiery speeches, give them arms, and then get them caught by other agencies.

Once brother nauman ali khan told that they had a visit from such a suspicious person who seemed overtly excited for a new muslim, was a white, had a long beard, was wearing the muslim dress, came in suddenly in an evening in the mosque, and after a lil political conversation said " yeah so we muslims are the victims and we should bomb this place or that, we are told by Allah to do this, right? " and everybody there was alarmed by what he said, they asked him if he was in his senses as no such thing is supported in Islam, but he persisted in his opinion, then brother nauman ali khan said, hey I think we should call the police or somebody because we don't agree with what you're saying and It doesn't seem right. He quickly made a fake excuse, and ran off from there.

They later found out that he was a spy who used to keep voice recorders and video recorders with him and go to muslim gatherings dressed up all muslim and incite them for violence, and was a prestige member of some church. Strange indeed.
That stupid spy was a convict too.. Imagine they unleash hardened criminals upon mosques where boys and young sisters visit to worship..
these pigs will stoop to anything.. unfortunately this does make it harder for sincere converts because we grow ever suspicious of them..

I think we should organized and sue them.. they push to see how much they can get away with and subservience and complacence only creates despots and tyrants!

جوري
09-12-2011, 01:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *Yasmin*
^ i heard the same thing

and this strategy of inciting ppl to do something while being in disguise, is being used here in Palestine by some zionists ..
some zionists are being dressed like Arabs and they speak fluent Arabic to an extent you can't think they are zionists. we call them: مستعربين (jews in Arabs "pictures" - i don't know how to translate the word), and whenever there is a gathering or a protest they indulge themselves between the Palestinians and start inciting them for example to attack the police and things like that, however thanks to Allah Palestinians are aware about such ppl.
They have a group I forgot their names 'keidun' maybe I think I'll have to look it up, they lives like Bedouins almost and speak Arabic you'd never suspect them as anything but Arabs. That's exactly what happened when they killed the Egyptian border soldiers, alleging of course they're after 'Palestinian terrorists'.. They send their devils out claim it is for their security, sniff around, take advantage of the chaos in any situation and do the devil's work for they're his spawn. They have even killed a girl in Rafa before so what's the excuse of confusion? An apology won't do frankly.. I wish Egypt would go to the U.N with all those abominations so when the terms of that camp David treaty is torn apart, Egypt can clearly point to who first breached it.. but hey what can we say.. same trickery and lowliness of banu quryzah .. ever the victims they are, when they're nothing but the scum of the world the most venomous of snakes.. insha'Allah their day will come soon!

FS123
09-12-2011, 02:37 PM
R.I.P. the 2,976 American people that lost their lives on 9/11; R.I.P. the 48,644 Afghan; 1,690,903 Iraqi people; and 30,000 pakistanis. That paid the ultimate price for a crime they did not commit.

(Copied from L. Booth status)

Who Am I?
09-12-2011, 05:07 PM
I dont know, zionists dont scare me as much as the cockroach does :embarrass ya Allah never cockroaches! :heated:
My dog eats cockroaches, so if you see one, let me know so I can release the hound.

See, this is one thing I worry about as a white brother. I sometimes get odd looks when I go to the masjid. I don't wear the robes or anything, but I do have the beard now. But one of my fears is that some brothers will think I'm an undercover fed trying to infiltrate their network.

But if the feds were going to do that, they wouldn't send me. I'm not sophisticated enough to pull that one off. I don't know enough about Islam to be convincing enough. I don't speak Arabic. So fear not the stumbling bumbling agent of comedy... :D

SFatima
09-12-2011, 07:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by King of Nines
My dog eats cockroaches, so if you see one, let me know so I can release the hound.
:eek: yikes there's a dog in this world that eats cockroaches!!? "faints"
then i must keep him, i HATE cockroaches :( btw, they do have domestic cockroahces in US? i thought you guys had the houses chemically immuned from them and they all ran towards this side of the world, they are partying here all the time!

See, this is one thing I worry about as a white brother. I sometimes get odd looks when I go to the masjid. I don't wear the robes or anything, but I do have the beard now. But one of my fears is that some brothers will think I'm an undercover fed trying to infiltrate their network.

But if the feds were going to do that, they wouldn't send me. I'm not sophisticated enough to pull that one off. I don't know enough about Islam to be convincing enough. I don't speak Arabic. So fear not the stumbling bumbling agent of comedy...
Lol you need to worry since most muslims are a very chilled lot, we dont incessantly worry about things that May happen to us, so what if some agent is spying on us, they probably spy on the forums too " yawn" the time they have! So, do not worry, I dont know about other muslims but I am really good at spotting suspicious behaviour :D ( who knows they hire my services in future :p)

The Protector is Allah, so as long as I have read the duas of protection whenever I step out of the house, or whenever my intuition rings a danger bell, I am in safe hands, but if the damage is destined to reach, no-one can prevent it, but yes the duas of protection definitely keep you far from any sort of harm, alhamdulilah :)

Who Am I?
09-12-2011, 10:23 PM
:eek: yikes there's a dog in this world that eats cockroaches!!? "faints"
then i must keep him, i HATE cockroaches :( btw, they do have domestic cockroahces in US? i thought you guys had the houses chemically immuned from them and they all ran towards this side of the world, they are partying here all the time!

Lol you need to worry since most muslims are a very chilled lot, we dont incessantly worry about things that May happen to us, so what if some agent is spying on us, they probably spy on the forums too " yawn" the time they have! So, do not worry, I dont know about other muslims but I am really good at spotting suspicious behaviour :D ( who knows they hire my services in future :p)

The Protector is Allah, so as long as I have read the duas of protection whenever I step out of the house, or whenever my intuition rings a danger bell, I am in safe hands, but if the damage is destined to reach, no-one can prevent it, but yes the duas of protection definitely keep you far from any sort of harm, alhamdulilah :)
Where I live, we have cockroaches as big as airplanes. They fly like them too. They'll sit on your walls and wait for you to walk underneath them, then detach themselves and dive bomb you like a Stuka. I swear I even saw a swastika painted on a few wings.

I can't afford the monthly upkeep for the bug man, so I keep some bug spray handy. Pest control? Don't need it. Cats? Don't need them either. My dogs and I are my pest control. The same dog who eats cockroaches also kills mice and rats very effectively. She has over 10 confirmed kills to her credit.

I'm sure I will get a knock on my door one day from the FBI or CIA because they're been monitoring my online activity and they see where I go. It hasn't happened yet, but I'm sure it's coming soon.

I may or may not go quietly. I've always had this thing about dying a warrior's death (even though I'm not a warrior. Go figure)...

GuestFellow
09-12-2011, 10:25 PM
^ Salaam,

You should write a story...

Who Am I?
09-12-2011, 10:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
^ Salaam,

You should write a story...

Once upon a time, I was a writer. Then I lost inspiration and lost interest. However, I now have a project in the works. It's not much right now, but I plan on starting it sometime hopefully soon.

Just as soon as I can work out my annoying self-improvement issues...

SFatima
09-13-2011, 09:49 AM
Where I live, we have cockroaches as big as airplanes. They fly like them too. They'll sit on your walls and wait for you to walk underneath them, then detach themselves and dive bomb you like a Stuka. I swear I even saw a swastika painted on a few wings.
hahaha, so thats how the nazis infiltrated the rest of the world, maybe 'somebody' should've taken a few hints from them and used the cockroach wings with swatsikas on planes and......ahem :omg: that would've been so awesome!

The same dog who eats cockroaches also kills mice and rats very effectively. She has over 10 confirmed kills to her credit.
which breed is this who is so fond of all this stuff! I always thought american dogs weren't interested in domestic variety of crawling food items and were just plain boring junk eaters of packaged dog food hehe : )

I'm sure I will get a knock on my door one day from the FBI or CIA because they're been monitoring my online activity and they see where I go. It hasn't happened yet, but I'm sure it's coming soon.
I see the swatsika cockroaches coming in handy at this prestigious occassion, any unknown person crossing your entrance or anyone giving a suspicious knock gets a nice cockroach attack, promise the roaches that your dog will eat them IF they don't attack the right person, and they can assemble themselves for the code red on the subtle indication of your "woof" :D

I may or may not go quietly. I've always had this thing about dying a warrior's death (even though I'm not a warrior. Go figure)...
I wouldn't worry about the spying agencies much , since they do know everything about us, and we're not doing anything wrong, they don't go around catch all muslims,(hopefully) but yeah in the US they do spy all muslims. My aunt who is quite old used to go regularly for umrah every year, and now she has been banned from doing that, she has been told 'she's being suspected for links to suspicious orgs. ,just because she used to go from states to Saudia every year :/ and she isn't even too well educated, so she was really confused and angry about it all...

Once upon a time, I was a writer. Then I lost inspiration and lost interest. However, I now have a project in the works. It's not much right now, but I plan on starting it sometime hopefully soon. Just as soon as I can work out my annoying self-improvement issues...
Well I think we all think that you write very well , with good sentence composition and a nice flow, few people have that flair, plus you don't sound like the mean, unhelpful selfish person as well lol( even before Islam) 'cause its not easy to change that so quick , and it never comes out through your posts too, so don't be too harsh on yourself, pat yourself on the back and treat yourself when you do one thing right, (like eat a cupcake ) or something that you like :D

Wyatt
09-13-2011, 10:43 AM
I'd only seen a cockroach once in my life until I moved to South Carolina. They are like birds here. They're just everywhere. This state is pretty gross.

I hope some of these people calling Americans evil are talking about the government. Of course some of the people are, (cough red states cough), but I'm not! D: I don't think so at least.

The media also just preys on fear to get ratings. I spend most of my time on a military base (although I am not and will never be a part of them... they just pay $11/hour to work at Dunkin' Donuts ;D).

Also, I think 9-11 is a good example of how blindly supportive people can get for their country. You see so many people clearly bringing in the big bucks merely because they're selling red-white-and-blue things or 9-11 memorabilia. Maybe I should think about profiting on their blind patriotism and moving to Canada.

Oh, and not to mention how they talk about it so much, it seems like it happened just last year. Sometimes I realise when it really happened, 10 years ago... I was 10 years old. I wonder when it will eventually stop and people will just let it go.

I can't say anything like this to a lot of people or they will give me crap telling me to be courteous to the victims who died, but people die everyday all the time everywhere. It's been 10 years. It's sad, but I'd say constantly bringing up 9-11 and making them remember it is worse.

GuestFellow
09-13-2011, 11:09 AM
9/11 is becoming the next holocaust. It is constantly brought up but for different reasons. 9/11 is used to justify wars. Israel uses the holocaust because it wants the whole world to feel sorry for them. Ugh...

*Yasmin*
09-13-2011, 12:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
9/11 is becoming the next holocaust. It is constantly brought up but for different reasons. 9/11 is used to justify wars. Israel uses the holocaust because it wants the whole world to feel sorry for them. Ugh...
yeah and they are doing the same holocaust to the Palestinians and other Muslims around the world.

this reminds me with Dr.Norman Finkelstein reply ..........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7tupJRSi7M

SFatima
09-13-2011, 02:38 PM
yikes I'm never going to US, flying birdlike cockroaches sounds like carnivorous flying dinosaurs!

Abz2000
09-13-2011, 02:50 PM
Swastikas on spy roaches?
History repeats:

The first wireless flying-insect cyborg—a remote-controlled beetle—has been developed by engineers at the University of California at Berkeley. The six-legged biomechanical hybrid can rise, hover, and fly on command, guided by a radio receiver that relays signals to electrodes connected to the insect’s optic lobes and flight muscles. Researchers demonstrated the beetle at the 2009 IEEE MEMS conference in Italy after showing off a preliminary version at the same conference in 2008.
With the mind of a machine and the nimble body of an insect, this bug-bot may be the perfect scout: inexpensive, expendable, and capable of surreptitious reconnaissance. The Berkeley researchers, led by Michael Maharbiz, note that beetles are strong enough to carry useful payloads, such as a miniature camera.

The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), which funds this work,
is also sponsoring research on ways to implant insects with machinery during early stages of their lives. Butterflies can fly thousands of miles without feeding; a cyborg version would be a good candidate for long-range missions. Perhaps caterpillars could be modified to grow into adults that look like regular butterflies but have embedded wires and electrodes, allowing humans to control their flight. Dragonflies, which can reach 45 miles per hour, might take on high-speed missions. And with a wingspan of almost 10 inches, the moth Thysania agrippa has caught DARPA’s attention as a miniature cargo ship.

....imagine they implanted a brainchip in your cat or dog or budgie to be the "eyes and ears" of the party, all of it being remotely recorded on hard drives spinning at NSA,
without you ever knowing?

Don't stress too much coz it's all recorded by one more powerful than them,

And on the day that the enemies of Allah shall be brought together to the fire, then they shall be formed into groups. Until when they come to it, their ears and their eyes and their skins shall bear witness against them as to what they did. And they shall say to their skins: Why have you borne witness against us? They shall say: Allah Who makes everything speak has made us speak, and He created you at first, and to Him you shall be brought back.

And you did not veil yourselves lest your ears and your eyes and your skins should bear witness against you, but you thought that Allah did not know most of what you did. And that was your (evil) thought which you entertained about your Lord that has tumbled you down into perdition, so are you become of the lost ones.

SFatima
09-13-2011, 03:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abz2000
Swastikas on spy roaches?
History repeats:
its for real?! I thought he was kidding :p: Could be real by the way, you never know...

Abz2000
09-13-2011, 03:41 PM
Must've looked like a swastika, but then, those beast chips won't look like beast chips

Who Am I?
09-13-2011, 06:41 PM
which breed is this who is so fond of all this stuff! I always thought american dogs weren't interested in domestic variety of crawling food items and were just plain boring junk eaters of packaged dog food hehe : )
Big Baby Z (that is what I call her) is a Doberman/German Shepherd mix. She's terrifying to small creatures but absolutely scared of loud noises. She freaks out whenever I run the vacuum and whenever there is a thunderstorm.

I see the swatsika cockroaches coming in handy at this prestigious occassion, any unknown person crossing your entrance or anyone giving a suspicious knock gets a nice cockroach attack, promise the roaches that your dog will eat them IF they don't attack the right person, and they can assemble themselves for the code red on the subtle indication of your "woof" :D
I have a couple of spiders living in the corners of my house. I hate spiders, but I've made a deal with these. As long as they don't leave their corners, I will let them stay there and help eat the bugs that get in the house. Now if they leave their corners, the war is back on, and they die. But we have a truce as long as they stay in their corners. Maybe the spider webs will freak out anyone else who comes into the house.

I wouldn't worry about the spying agencies much , since they do know everything about us, and we're not doing anything wrong, they don't go around catch all muslims,(hopefully) but yeah in the US they do spy all muslims. My aunt who is quite old used to go regularly for umrah every year, and now she has been banned from doing that, she has been told 'she's being suspected for links to suspicious orgs. ,just because she used to go from states to Saudia every year :/ and she isn't even too well educated, so she was really confused and angry about it all...
Not long ago, there was a brother at the masjid I attend who was arrested. What for, we don't know, but we suspect that it may have had something to do with some websites he would visit. I talked to the brother he was staying with and he mentioned that this dude was always on some Islamic website, so it may have been linked to that. He was Uzbek and it was some Uzbek site, so nobody could read what was on the screen. I would have never thought this guy was a "radical". He was always a really quiet brother.

Well I think we all think that you write very well , with good sentence composition and a nice flow, few people have that flair, plus you don't sound like the mean, unhelpful selfish person as well lol( even before Islam) 'cause its not easy to change that so quick , and it never comes out through your posts too, so don't be too harsh on yourself, pat yourself on the back and treat yourself when you do one thing right, (like eat a cupcake ) or something that you like :D
Ah, you see my Grammar Nazi coming out then. I was always "that guy" who would correct everyone's spelling and grammar on chatrooms and message boards. Eventually I quit doing it because it was totally doing my head in, but I still cringe whenever I see some of these kids butchering English on a message board. I'm talking about supposed "native speakers" here. If English is not your first language, then I give you a break. But I have to wonder about some of the so-called "native speakers". What are they teaching them in schools?

If I'm not mean enough, I guess I'm not trying hard enough. ;D I used to have a reputation for being the jerk who hates everything and thinks that everyone is stupid. Some of my friends are saying that they miss that and they want the "old me" back. I keep telling them that I am not that person anymore.

SFatima
09-13-2011, 07:06 PM
Well, I enjoy speaking/writing very wrong english, dont know why but it is just amusing, :D but then I'm not a native, so I be excused :p:

And yes, no'one should go back to being mean and sarcastic, these are some of the qualities that might get you appreciation from friends, but they are certainly Not good to be had by a muslim, they are specifically damaging to the soul, Allah swt does not like meanness and hurtful sarcasm, and whenever we do things that Allah does not like, it affects our souls, diminishes our eeman... I swear friends can really influence a person, one's got to have nice people around who invite towards goodness, ... may we all be protected.

Who Am I?
09-13-2011, 07:14 PM
Well, I enjoy speaking/writing very wrong english, dont know why but it is just amusing, :D but then I'm not a native, so I be excused :p:

And yes, no'one should go back to being mean and sarcastic, these are some of the qualities that might get you appreciation from friends, but they are certainly Not good to be had by a muslim, they are specifically damaging to the soul, Allah swt does not like meanness and hurtful sarcasm, and whenever we do things that Allah does not like, it affects our souls, diminishes our eeman... I swear friends can really influence a person, one's got to have nice people around who invite towards goodness, ... may we all be protected.

Even I don't always write my English correctly. I don't think we're going to hell for it, so don't worry about it (I think my inner Grammar Nazi just died a little).

I tend to be very sarcastic and cynical in my dealings with people. I have no tolerance for ignorance and stupidity, and I tend to see it everywhere.

It is something I am trying to work on. Some days are better than others, of course.

SFatima
09-13-2011, 07:52 PM
Although its going way off topic but I'll link it up to the OP later in my post...

You see, I assume that having a cool sense of sarcasm is considered quite a thing in most people, esp in the US I think, it is a bug, people almost feel pressured to think/speak smarter than the next person, but In Islam it was always highly discouraged, it was one of the habit of jews that they used heavy sarcasm in their speech instead of speaking out what they really wanted, ( yes they were/are one of the smartest nations ever, in sarcasm, you cannot beat a Jew, its definitely hard to). Reason, as Allah swt descirbed in the Quran about sarcasm of jews and also as Muslim scholars put it,

" That the one who is the hardest of hearts, has the best sarcasm, a hard heart is far from guidance, since hardness and sarcasm are attributes of Arrogance."

Hence it isn't a sign of great Iman, but of a certain negativity which the sarcasm always drips off. So among jews (out of their own doing, not in their scripture), the standard of Good conversation, wisdom and Intellect was to have the best and subtle sarcasm,( don't know about now but most Jews that I have come across can never complete a conversation without giving you the smart sarcastic answers which is quite typical of them, I'm not generalizing though,:) have hardly come across a sweet Jew :) but i'm sure there are many out there who are sweeter and I just didn't come across them). There are stories in the Quran and in Hadith history about the sarcasm they used for the Prophets.

But in Islam the standard of good conversation and intellect is; wisdom , Knowledge with humility, sweetness, and tolerance.

4 words but very difficult in application. There was a time when I started using sarcasm too, but then I read about it how accursed it was in the Sura humaza " Woe to every slanderer and backbiter" slander in English but the word used in Arabic encompasses slander, sarcasm, hurtful comments and etc, I started avoiding it, atleast deliberate sarcasm which can be avoided, should be avoided, we never know how hurtful it can be. Plus as a muslim we are only to compete in good deeds, not anything else.

I hope smart people are able to see the link between zionists and this post... oops..:lol:

Abz2000
09-13-2011, 10:04 PM
there are different types of sarcasm, sometimes it's productive:
Those who were left behind rejoiced in their inaction behind the back of the Messenger of Allah.
they hated to strive and fight, with their goods and their persons, in the cause of Allah.
they said, "Go not forth in the heat."
Say, "The fire of Hell is fiercer in heat."
If only they could understand!
Quran 9:81

Someone asked Muhammad Ali what he thought about the terrorists of 9/11 sharing his religion.
He replied with a cheery, "What do you think of Hitler sharing yours?"

here's one which i particularly liked:

Cameron to Step Down, Recognize Rioters as Legitimate Government?

UK rebels to be given own embassy as humanitarian intervention looms
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Given the fine example set in Libya, it follows that the rebels who expressed their grievances against the establishment last night by burning and looting half of London and other cities around the UK should swiftly be given their own embassy and declared the legitimate government of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
David Cameron and the Queen need to relinquish power immediately now that their authority to rule has been so clearly and justifiably undermined.
The actions by police to disperse these rebels also amounts to an international war crime and mandates an immediate humanitarian intervention from the NATO powers.
If Cameron and the Queen fail to step down and recognize the rebels as the legitimate government, US warplanes are on standby to enforce a “no fly zone” over Great Britain.
Reports are also circulating that NATO could target the Prime Minister and his entire family for assassination if he refuses to vacate London.
The rebels who are attempting to liberate themselves from a corrupt regime by ransacking JD Sports clothing outlets should be be embraced, commended, and supported by the international community.

Who Am I?
09-13-2011, 10:42 PM

I've always been known for being a smartarse. Maybe there is some Jewish blood in our family somewhere... ;D

I have always loved satire and irony. I have been told many times that I need to be more serious about things, especially at work. I like to laugh and I like to make other people laugh, and one way I do that is by heavy use of sarcasm and irony.

Even now sometimes I think that I take this Islam thing too seriously, that maybe I need to back off a little and just relax and try to have a good time. This whole "trying to be a better man" thing is not easy and sometimes I don't think I'll ever be able to do it.

Is this right or is this from Shaytan? Should I just ignore these feelings that I am being too serious or should I just relax and try to take it easy?

Abz2000
09-14-2011, 01:29 AM
Is this right or is this from Shaytan? Should I just ignore these feelings that I am being too serious or should I just relax and try to take it easy?
it definitely is, you can be easy and relaxed, joke, have fun etc, yet always try to keep in mind the truth that stares you in the face, i'm like that, i try to joke about day to day activities etc, even about death, yet in the back of my mind, i know that it is the truth and one day, i want to be of those who are able to stand before the Almighty - not with my face cast down wishing the earth would swallow me up, but satisfied with my striving and hopeful of His pleasure.

that is one thing i have learnt, no matter how many mistakes i make, to turn it into good by hating the deed and humbly repenting sincerely.

it works even better as i am able to acknowledge my weaknesses before Him, thereby Exalting Him - which is the best of praise.

And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations,
a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure.
8 Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. 9
And He said to me,
“My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.”.............
2 corinthians 12: 7-9

a profound truth that is undeniable.

Be patient of what they say, and remember Our slave Dawud (David), the possessor of strength.
Verily, he was ever oft-returning in all matters and in repentance.
Quran 38:17

And call not, besides Allah, on another god. There is no god but He. Everything (that exists) will perish except His own Face.
To Him belongs the Command, and to Him will ye (all) be brought back.
And let nothing keep thee back from the Signs of Allah after they have been revealed to thee: and invite (men) to thy Lord,
and be not of the company of those who join gods with Allah.
Quran 28:87-88

peace brother

MustafaMc
09-14-2011, 02:24 AM
Even now sometimes I think that I take this Islam thing too seriously, that maybe I need to back off a little and just relax and try to have a good time. This whole "trying to be a better man" thing is not easy and sometimes I don't think I'll ever be able to do it.
Don't give up on trying to be a better man neither should you go too fast with your transition.

Think of a butterfly. At first he was a puny little larvae about 1/16" long then grew into a caterpillar about 2" long. He spun a cocoon around himself and it seems as though nothing was happening. Instead, a seemingly magical transformation was taking place that ultimately resulted in a beautiful butterfly that bore absolutely zero resemblance to the caterpillar who once crawled along chewing leaves.

The bottom line is to change but don't rush it too fast. The same goes for telling your parents. Don't let others pressure you into something you're not ready for.

Who Am I?
09-14-2011, 03:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MustafaMc
Don't give up on trying to be a better man neither should you go too fast with your transition.

Think of a butterfly. At first he was a puny little larvae about 1/16" long then grew into a caterpillar about 2" long. He spun a cocoon around himself and it seems as though nothing was happening. Instead, a seemingly magical transformation was taking place that ultimately resulted in a beautiful butterfly that bore absolutely zero resemblance to the caterpillar who once crawled along chewing leaves.

The bottom line is to change but don't rush it too fast. The same goes for telling your parents. Don't let others pressure you into something you're not ready for.

Some of my friends keep telling me that they want the old me back. They miss the way I used to be, the way I drank and "knew how to have a good time" as they have said. I keep telling them that that is not who I am anymore, and that I am trying to be a better man. They then ask me "what do you mean by being better?" and I really don't know how to answer that. I just know that I want to better myself.

Tonight I met another new brother who just took his shahada tonight after Mahgrib, alhamdullilah. He said the same thing about Islam. We come from similar backgrounds as he is also a white guy from a Christian background. We talked for about an hour after Ishaa prayer. I felt like I had more in common with him than many of the brothers at the masjid.

I found it interesting that he said the same thing that I did about Islam, that it makes me want to better myself. I never could say that about Christianity.

Ramadhan
09-14-2011, 04:35 AM
Some of my friends keep telling me that they want the old me back. They miss the way I used to be, the way I drank and "knew how to have a good time" as they have said. I keep telling them that that is not who I am anymore, and that I am trying to be a better man. They then ask me "what do you mean by being better?" and I really don't know how to answer that. I just know that I want to better myself.

I also experienced same situation as you are now. I lived my life for years far away from Islam although I was born muslim. And when I received hidayah (guidance) from Allah decided to change more than two years ago, my old "good time" friends reacted the same way; and most of them are muslims too! (well, as muslim as I was back then).
But always remember this: in the Qur'an Allah SWT tells us to hold fast to the rope of Allah and during judgement day, when the wicked and disbelievers are sent to hell, they'll claim innocent and that they only followed their friends during their wicked ways on earth. But no such excuse will be accepted.
Always think long term, always have this after life in the back of our mind.

SFatima
09-14-2011, 07:16 AM
Balance.

My post was about hurtful, mean, stingy and arrogant sarcasm. Good humored, friendly sarcasm/jokes is usually ok in friends and colleagues,I do that myself sometimes but a lot of it in relationships doesn't remain too healthy. Anyhow other posters have clarified my post a bit more, thanks for that.

@ king of nines, good that you've found another brother who you share some commonalities with, Allah swt has answered all of us forumers prayers :D and now you have been bestowed with an opportunity to make friends with him, stick to him, help eachother out and enjoy your mutual company :)

Who Am I?
09-14-2011, 03:48 PM
Balance.

My post was about hurtful, mean, stingy and arrogant sarcasm. Good humored, friendly sarcasm/jokes is usually ok in friends and colleagues,I do that myself sometimes but a lot of it in relationships doesn't remain too healthy. Anyhow other posters have clarified my post a bit more, thanks for that.

@ king of nines, good that you've found another brother who you share some commonalities with, Allah swt has answered all of us forumers prayers :D and now you have been bestowed with an opportunity to make friends with him, stick to him, help eachother out and enjoy your mutual company :)

I was thinking about that on the way home last night. I think it was an answer to prayer. I was remarking in another forum about how I am always alone and can't relate to anyone, and then I met this new brother last night.

We already exchanged phone numbers so when he goes back home we can still keep in touch.

MustafaMc
09-14-2011, 11:59 PM

I was thinking about that on the way home last night. I think it was an answer to prayer. I was remarking in another forum about how I am always alone and can't relate to anyone, and then I met this new brother last night.

We already exchanged phone numbers so when he goes back home we can still keep in touch.
Great! I encourage you to pursue this friendship as I believe it will work wonders for you to have a Muslim brother with a similar background.

Who Am I?
09-15-2011, 05:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MustafaMc
Great! I encourage you to pursue this friendship as I believe it will work wonders for you to have a Muslim brother with a similar background.

Well he is supposed to be here through Friday, so I will see him either tonight or tomorrow at the masjid.

He comes back every summer, so he'll be back next year.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!