/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Viewing Posts

gladTidings
09-09-2011, 07:31 PM
Salaam =)

I was wondering if it is possible access ALL of my past posts. I was looking for a particular post that may be of use to me, however, I can only find 'recent' posts. I appreciate they are about 6 pages of recent posts....but was wondering if I could go even further back in time.

=)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-09-2011, 07:55 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam

I'm not sure unfortunately..

but I do hope someone else or even one of the mods are able to help..

Alpha Dude
09-09-2011, 08:22 PM
Not unless they enable it.

Maybe search your thread in google? e.g. "site:islamicboard.com *thread title*"

gladTidings
09-09-2011, 10:07 PM
Yes, except I don't remember which thread it was hm:hmm: Thats ok I will figure something out inshAllah.
So is it a data storage thing?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
gladTidings
09-10-2011, 10:00 AM
Thanks for the help. I think it will take alot of searching to find it since I dont even remember if I posted it or not (!)...but it would be cool if we could go back and look at some posts. Its ok.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!