/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ohio Mom, Accused Of Raping 10-Month-Old Son

جوري
09-10-2011, 07:44 PM
Ashley Jessup, Ohio Mom, Accused Of Raping 10-Month-Old Son

A 24-year-old Ohio woman charged with raping her 10-month-old son and sharing the videotaped assault with her boyfriend is being held behind bars tonight on a $1 million bond.
Ashley Jessup of Dublin, a city about 20 miles northwest of Columbus, was arrested on Aug. 31 on two counts of rape of a child under 13 years old, one count of endangering children and one count of pandering sexually-oriented matter involving a minor.
A Franklin County grand jury indicted Jessup on the charges. She is scheduled to be arraigned on Monday.
According to Franklin County Prosecuting Attorney Ron O'Brien, Jessup sexually abused her baby at her Camden Circle home on Aug. 30. She allegedly performed sexual acts on the baby, which she videotaped and emailed to a boyfriend in Battle Creek, Mich.
"They were sending sexually explicit material back and forth to each other," O'Brien told The Huffington Post. "She then, at his suggestion, sent a video of her engaging in sexual conduct with [her son], along with some other material that was both sexually explicit and unusual."
A former girlfriend of the man discovered the video on Aug. 31 and called the Michigan State Police.
"The state police saw some of the material [and] then contacted the Columbus police and did a search warrant here," O'Brien said. "They seized her computer, her video camera and some other things."

Following Jessup's arrest, her infant son was taken into protective custody. Jessup's mother, who has not been identified, reportedly told WBNS-TV that she was shocked and humiliated by her daughter's arrest.
The baby's father, Jonathon Vasquez, 19, also of Battle Creek, is now trying to get custody of his son.
"I honestly don't understand how anyone can do it to their own child. That's disgusting; it's ridiculous," Vasquez told WWMT.
READ THE INDICTMENT: (ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW)
Ashley Jessup Indictment

According to O'Brien, Franklin County Children's Services currently has custody of the child.
"It is temporary while they do an investigation [to determine] where best to place the child," he said.
Jessup will enter a plea during her arraignment on Monday. If ultimately convicted, she faces a lengthy stay behind bars.
"For the alleged sexual conduct between her and the 10-month-old, the penalty is 15 to life," O'Brien said. "There are two counts, and if they are stacked she could get 30 to life. Throw in the [other charges] and her maximum sentence could be 46 years to life."
O'Brien said authorities in Michigan are investigating potential charges against Jessup's boyfriend, who has not yet been publicly identified.
"I have seen a lot of cases over the years and had other similar cases, but the child has typically been 3 or 4 or 5 years old. I have never seen [a rape victim] 10 months old," the veteran prosecutor said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_956125.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
09-10-2011, 07:46 PM
24-year-old Ohio woman charged with raping her 10-month-old son and sharing the videotaped assault with her boyfriend is being held behind bars tonight on a $1 million bond.
Ashley Jessup of Dublin, a city about 20 miles northwest of Columbus, was arrested on Aug. 31 on two counts of rape of a child under 13 years old, one count of endangering children and one count of pandering sexually-oriented matter involving a minor.
A Franklin County grand jury indicted Jessup on the charges. She is scheduled to be arraigned on Monday.
According to Franklin County Prosecuting Attorney Ron O'Brien, Jessup sexually abused her baby at her Camden Circle home on Aug. 30. She allegedly performed sexual acts on the baby, which she videotaped and emailed to a boyfriend in Battle Creek, Mich.
"They were sending sexually explicit material back and forth to each other," O'Brien told The Huffington Post. "She then, at his suggestion, sent a video of her engaging in sexual conduct with [her son], along with some other material that was both sexually explicit and unusual."
A former girlfriend of the man discovered the video on Aug. 31 and called the Michigan State Police.
"The state police saw some of the material [and] then contacted the Columbus police and did a search warrant here," O'Brien said. "They seized her computer, her video camera and some other things."

Following Jessup's arrest, her infant son was taken into protective custody. Jessup's mother, who has not been identified, reportedly told WBNS-TV that she was shocked and humiliated by her daughter's arrest.
The baby's father, Jonathon Vasquez, 19, also of Battle Creek, is now trying to get custody of his son.
"I honestly don't understand how anyone can do it to their own child. That's disgusting; it's ridiculous," Vasquez told WWMT.

جوري
09-10-2011, 07:48 PM
Not sure why this is showing up in funny characters but anyhow here's the link:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_956125.html

جوري
09-10-2011, 07:59 PM
keep this thread but trash the refreshed one, characters came wrong and posted twice for some inexplicable reason

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ansariyah
09-10-2011, 08:09 PM
La ilaha ilal lah, what a shaytan in human skin, subhanaAllah how evil she is that she violated her own blood what a savage, where is her heart? the innocent helpless baby. I am so happy she was exposed, Allah has saved that baby from god knows what. May Allah punish her not only in this life but the hereafter too.:cry:

Revert 2010
09-10-2011, 08:20 PM
:cry: Salaam, That's horrible I hope this women is never allowed to have another child again, I hope Allah punishes her for that sick act.

جوري
09-10-2011, 08:45 PM
Every time I think I can't be surprised by any heinous acts there is someone committing an act so unfathomable ..
This thread posted twice for some reason.. Hope the posts in here are moved in the other thread since it is neater..

Abz2000
09-10-2011, 09:47 PM
it's the kind of crap they promote - yesterday i was on the metro newpaper website and they were showing a bunch of fully pregnant young women in knickers, some doing the splitz and other provocative posotions, it was a hottest preggo competition.

they also have these stories of incest and stuff (legal fiction) until people think it's normal.
i don't think that woman had much desire to do that stuff (10 month old erection?) rather she probably wanted to impress people whom she thought were like-minded - so it comes down to the condition of society and it's decadence.

Futuwwa
09-10-2011, 09:55 PM
Well, if the minimum sentence is 15 years, that kind of disqualifies her from retaining child custody. Kind of hard to raise a child while in prison.

جوري
09-10-2011, 09:57 PM
To be honest I couldn't even finish reading the article beyond the first three lines I was so appalled and didn't want to picture any such details but she apparently taped this.. I swear I am starting to think that there are no virgins left over the age of 5 in western countries.. and this is the kind of freedom they want us to import..

joyous fairy
09-10-2011, 11:17 PM
:omg:This is really disturbing. How can someone do such a thing, and to their own child, AND on top of those horrendous things, RECORD IT. Despicable. She should be put in prison for life. And I bet there are many more crimes like these committed but they arent found out. Its just shocking. Who knows what else she may have done.

May Allah (SWT) save us all from such people and protect us. And keep us on the straight path, Ameen.

Grofica
09-11-2011, 10:23 AM
I don't think she should be put in jail for life... i dont really want my taxes to go for her food and tv and a roof over her head etc etc... I think if we went back to linching these people... then the pedofiles would figure out they need to knock it off. :raging:

UmmuShaheed
01-30-2012, 12:32 AM
I'd like to think she's mentally unstable.
Alhamdulilah we are blessed with Islam, many people do unspeakable acts. I really hope she does suffer in prison,and in the hereafter.
Disgrace to all mankind

Paprika
01-30-2012, 06:35 AM
How can you rape a 10 month old boy, is it possible???

Abz2000
01-30-2012, 06:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Paprika
How can you rape a 10 month old boy, is it possible???
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
"She then, at his suggestion, sent a video of her engaging in sexual conduct with [her son], along with some other material that was both sexually explicit and unusual."
maybe it was other sick stuff

Muslim Woman
01-30-2012, 07:36 AM
:sl:

Astagferullah.

No doubt , end time is near .

Paprika
01-30-2012, 11:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
maybe it was other sick stuff
Probably sexual abuse, imo.

~ Sabr ~
01-30-2012, 12:05 PM
There is NOTHING you can DO physically to a baby to call it sexual abuse. Baby isn't mature and his private parts probably won't even react to anything! What the .....This thread is disgusting, I'm outta here.

Paprika
01-30-2012, 12:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Ahlaam
There is NOTHING you can DO physically to a baby to call it sexual abuse. Baby isn't mature and his private parts probably won't even react to anything! What the .....This thread is disgusting, I'm outta here.
This thread is not disgusting the world is disgusting. Exactly my point how can you rape a 10 month old baby boy, he won't react, but sexual abuse is touching, fondling etc. jeepers that really makes me feel sick...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!