/* */

PDA

View Full Version : For my mum...

Lonely Gal
09-10-2011, 09:22 PM
Please pray my mum goes to Hajj very soon, mum has always wanted to go, with my dad but dads not religious and doesnt follow the islam path in terms of prayer etc. As a family we are going through tough times as well which is hurting my parents alot. I pray Allah swt makes my dad realise the path he needs to take and goes Hajj with my mum. Please make dua for my parents and may you be rewarded in return.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Innocent Soul
09-11-2011, 01:03 AM
May make it easy for you to go through trial in this world :).
Ameen

Whatever you have will end, but what Allah has is lasting. And We will surely give those who were patient their reward according to the best of what they used to do.(20:96)

It doesn't mean that one shouldn't enjoy life, but that when one understands that the "complete happiness" they are looking for in this dunya doesn't exist here, then it becomes easier to go through trials and to work for your akhirah."--- Sh. Muhammad Alshareef

Endymion
09-11-2011, 03:04 PM
May He SWT make all the tests of this life and the here after easy for you and your family.May He SWT,The One who is the Master of Every Thing fulfill your Mother's wish soon,bless your Father with Hidayah and make him his true slave and invite your Parents to His Masjid again and again and again.Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.

Please make doaa for me that i;ll also be able to perform Hajj and Umrah again and again and again.Ameeeeeeeeeeen.

Endymion
09-11-2011, 03:19 PM
Another thing i want to tell you,my dear sister is that,Ask your Mother to recite Surah Al-Fatah Chapter 48 daily.This Surah is a glad tiding to Prophet Muhammad SAW and the Mumineen's that they will soon go to Makkah and Perform Hajj and after 2 years of the revelation of this Surah,Makkah was fought and Prophet Muhammad SAW performed his first Hajj.

This is indeed a very beautiful Surah and specially this verse is the most beautiful,i truly love it and often recite it..

"(48:27) Allah indeed showed His Messenger the true vision, one fully in accord with reality. If Allah so wills you shall certainly enter the Inviolable Mosque, in full security, you will shave your heads and cut your hair short, and do so without any fear. He knew what you did not know, and He granted you a victory near at hand even before (the fulfilment of the vision)."

She will feel great peace and will become hopeful of performing Hajj soon Inshallah when she read this verse.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Lonely Gal
09-11-2011, 08:05 PM
AMeen to the duas
Thank u sister do u had a copy of that surah u could post here please?

Endymion
09-11-2011, 08:12 PM
Here is the Surah with Arabic text and English translation with it and pronunciation in English Alphabets as well.Hope it helps :)

http://www.muslimaccess.com/quraan/arabic/048.asp

Dont you have a copy of Quran,sister?

Lonely Gal
09-11-2011, 08:17 PM
I do but time of month.. So dont want wait around in giving it to mum. Thought id ask before i ask mum to look

Lonely Gal
09-11-2011, 08:19 PM
Thanku vvvvvv much btw sister

Endymion
09-11-2011, 08:21 PM
Alhamdulillah :)

Please keep me in your doaa,dear sister :)

Lonely Gal
09-11-2011, 08:24 PM
Will do :) :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!