/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mohamed Elibiary Wins An FBI Award

MSalman
09-14-2011, 03:20 PM
In a ceremony today, the Society of Former Special Agents recognized Mohamed Elibiary, recipient of the Louis E. Peters Memorial Award. The award is presented to private citizens who selflessly dedicate their time and service to assist the FBI in uncovering criminal activity.

Mr. Elibiary, of Dallas, Texas, was selected as a result of his extraordinary contributions to specific cases in support of the FBI’s counterterrorism mission.
Source

He surely earned a munafiq of year award in my books. What a shameless house slave!! May Allah guide this munafiq and his ilks and if guidance isn't decreed for them then may Allah raise them with the leader of munafiqeen, Abdullah ibn Ubay, ameen.

Those of you who don't know this guy, he's a writer on muslimmatters and student of Waleed Basyouni

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
09-14-2011, 04:06 PM
I have no idea who this guy is but if it is as written above, in that he helped uncover genuine criminal activity, then I don't see what's wrong with that.

MSalman
09-15-2011, 12:31 AM
^you find nothing wrong with helping the kuffaar to spy on Muslims, unjustly throw them in prisons using their own stick yard of "genuin criminal activity" such as translating Arabic text, distributing material related to jihad, travelling to a Muslim country to study Islam etc etc? There's an open war going against Islam & Muslims and you find nothing wrong with these munafiqeen who help them in their war?

IslamicRevival
09-15-2011, 01:20 AM
We shouldn't be so quick to slander and accuse someone of being a hypocrite.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
09-15-2011, 01:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
I have no idea who this guy is but if it is as written above, in that he helped uncover genuine criminal activity, then I don't see what's wrong with that
are you even aware that the fbi have been planting agents among positive movements in order to entice them to commit acts which are forbidden by Islam, so they can then discredit genuine resistance movements? we've even had mosques report people to the police for encouraging others to blow up innocent targets - only to later find it was an fbi stooge.

it's like pushing someone into a ditch and saying - well why did he fall in?

listen very carefully - the intro is boring but it goes into all details

Darth Ultor
09-15-2011, 01:49 AM
I have no idea who this guy is but if it is as written above, in that he helped uncover genuine criminal activity, then I don't see what's wrong with that.
If he works for the US, he's automatically a Zionist or a traitor. Because all Muslims are incapable of crime.

MSalman
09-15-2011, 02:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Vision
as-salaamu alaykum

Allhamdullilah, that's understood but please, my brother, tell me how is that a slander and accusation? Allah has informed us about the traits of the hypocrites in the Qur'an and seerah of the Prophet (sal-allahu alayhi wa salaam) is full of examples. Whenever a calamity fell upon Muslims, the munafiqeen said "Allhamdulillah, we are saved because we were not extreme like these Muslims" or they worked with the kuffaar against Muslims. Please tell me how is that different from many of the munafiqeen of our time?

There's something called al wala wal bara in Islam and it's an essential part of Islamic belief. The Prophet (sal-allahu alayhi wa salaam) told us that Muslims are one ummah and it's like a body and if part of it gets hurt then the whole body feels the pain. And here we got these people who actually work with the kuffaar to rat-out "extremists" within the ummah.

May Allah keep us on haqq and guide us, ameen

format_quote Originally Posted by Boaz
If he works for the US, he's automatically a Zionist or a traitor. Because all Muslims are incapable of crime.
Do you have anything constructive to add other than straw man and typical kafir nonsense?

جوري
09-15-2011, 02:01 AM
It is indeed easy money in times of uncertainty.. Can't think of any other reason.. it is like the people who kill for Asad or Mubarak or any despot or despotic corrupt govt. It is the easy way.. better target than be targeted!
being targeted is very taxing.. targeting is relaxing, virtually appealing and quite lucrative..

best,

Abz2000
09-15-2011, 02:13 AM
Actually you're right in your sarcasm boaz, only it's not sarcasm,
The word muslim means one who submits to Almighty God,
So when one commits a crime, he is in a state of denial and not in total submission to God at the time,
Thanks for pointing that out!

The fornicator who fornicates is not a believer so long as he commits it and no thief who steals is a believer as long as he commits theft, and no drunkard who drinks wine is a believer as long as he drinks it. No plunderer who plunders a valuable thing that attracts the attention of people is a believer so long as he commits this act.
Bukhari and muslim

Darth Ultor
09-15-2011, 03:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ

It is indeed easy money in times of uncertainty.. Can't think of any other reason.. it is like the people who kill for Asad or Mubarak or any despot or despotic corrupt govt. It is the easy way.. better target than be targeted!
being targeted is very taxing.. targeting is relaxing, virtually appealing and quite lucrative..

best,
Or he's just doing his job and capturing real criminals.

جوري
09-15-2011, 03:42 AM
Loads of FBI agents do their job every day capturing criminals.. why do they not get an honorable mention? Nothing sinister at all about awarding a 'Muslim' agent in a 'terrorism' case.. ^o)

Tyrion
09-15-2011, 04:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MSalman
He surely earned a munafiq of year award in my books.
I don't think you realize how severe of an accusation that is. I don't know this guy, but I'm pretty sure we can't judge his intentions here. And you know what? Maybe he's actually assisting in the capture of actual bad guys... Muslim criminals do exist, believe it or not.

format_quote Originally Posted by Vision
+1

Ramadhan
09-15-2011, 07:05 AM
I think you hit very important note.
Everyone is capable of crime, but in this baffling case, why single out muslims?
Why isn't there award for jewish mole, for instance? or catholic? or sikh? etc?

Ramadhan
09-15-2011, 07:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion
I don't think you realize how severe of an accusation that is. I don't know this guy, but I'm pretty sure we can't judge his intentions here. And you know what? Maybe he's actually assisting in the capture of actual bad guys... Muslim criminals do exist, believe it or not.
Yes muslim criminals do exist, but so do jewish criminals, christian criminals, hindu criminals, buddhist criminals.

I am flabbergasted that you failed to see the outright hypocrisy here.

Darth Ultor
09-15-2011, 11:39 AM
Yeah and they are captured all the time. You hear of the drug cartels from Central America or Mexico? Or the human traffickers? They're mostly Christian. If one smuggler is particularly dangerous, the agent who captures him gets rewarded. Muslims are capable of crime too and that includes terrorism. And no matter how many times they use fancy words like "Zionism", "Jihad", or "Occupation" it's not going to change that fact.

Ramadhan
09-15-2011, 12:49 PM
Yeah and they are captured all the time. You hear of the drug cartels from Central America or Mexico? Or the human traffickers? They're mostly Christian. If one smuggler is particularly dangerous, the agent who captures him gets rewarded. Muslims are capable of crime too and that includes terrorism. And no matter how many times they use fancy words like "Zionism", "Jihad", or "Occupation" it's not going to change that fact.
OK I must have missed some interesting news here.

Can you please give link to any stories where FBI mole is placed to infiltrate catholic churches and synagogues?

Yes muslims are capable of terrorism, but you don't think jews can't?
The question remains: Why target specifically muslims?
why not also infiltrate synagogues?

Darth Ultor
09-15-2011, 01:05 PM
You misread what I said.

GuestFellow
09-15-2011, 01:24 PM
Source

He surely earned a munafiq of year award in my books. What a shameless house slave!! May Allah guide this munafiq and his ilks and if guidance isn't decreed for them then may Allah raise them with the leader of munafiqeen, Abdullah ibn Ubay, ameen.

Those of you who don't know this guy, he's a writer on muslimmatters and student of Waleed Basyouni
:sl:

I never heard of him.

Agreed.

^you find nothing wrong with helping the kuffaar to spy on Muslims, unjustly throw them in prisons using their own stick yard of "genuin criminal activity" such as translating Arabic text, distributing material related to jihad, travelling to a Muslim country to study Islam etc etc? There's an open war going against Islam & Muslims and you find nothing wrong with these munafiqeen who help them in their war?
Is there evidence to support this? I mean evidence to show that he has been involved in spying on Muslims, throwing innocent Muslims in prisons, etc. I personally don't know anything about this man. I just heard of him today. He may genuinely believe that he is protecting civilians or something along those lines.

I think it is unwise to jump to conclusions.

GuestFellow
09-15-2011, 01:32 PM
You raised an interesting point. Some Muslims suspect that the FBI is spying, imprisoning and torturing innocent Muslims. So when they see a Muslims working for these organisation, they assume they too are involved/support all of FBI operations...

Abz2000
09-15-2011, 03:28 PM
Boaz, those spies who worked under the nazis who claimed to be catching Jewish criminals, what happened to them at Nuremberg?
What did they say about obl's driver and cook? Despite obl never being wanted for 9/11.
Why is there a double standard when it comes to those who have admittedly framed Muslims?

it has become clear they push a twisted and derogatory image of Islam to the masses - which can be seen from the fbi's own books.

O ye who believe! Take not into your intimacy those outside your ranks: They will not fail to corrupt you. They only desire your ruin:
Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths: What their hearts conceal is far worse.
We have made plain to you the Signs, if ye have wisdom.

119. Ah! ye are those who love them, but they love you not,- though ye believe in the whole of the Book.
When they meet you, they say, "We believe": But when they are alone, they bite off the very tips of their fingers at you in their rage.
Say: "Perish in you rage; Allah knoweth well all the secrets of the heart."

120. If aught that is good befalls you, it grieves them; but if some misfortune overtakes you, they rejoice at it.
But if ye are constant and do right, not the least harm will their cunning do to you; for Allah Compasseth round about all that they do.
Quran 3:118-120

Say: Whoever is an enemy to Gabriel-for he brings down the (revelation) to thy heart by Allah's will, a confirmation of what went before, and guidance and glad tidings for those who believe,-
Whoever is an enemy to Allah and His angels and messengers, to Gabriel and Michael,- Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith.
Quran 2:97-98

"Give glad tidings to the Munaafiqeen (the hypocrites) that there is for them a painful punishment - those that take disbelievers as allies instead of the believers.
Do they seek with them 'Izzah (Honor)? Rather, to Allah indeed belongs all honor!"
Quran 4:138-139

The story of the weekend was surely the Mail on Sunday exclusive on Britain disposing of a camel saddle presented to Tony Blair by Muammer Gaddafi of Libya. The gesture of solidarity was apparently sold at auction for the princely sum of £20.
This revelation comes days after Gordon Brown withdrew an invitation for Mr Gaddafi to attend the London oil summit, which has been downgraded to ministerial level.
The conference would have given Mr Gaddafi, who travels with a bevy of female bodyguards and prefers to stay in a bedoin tent, the opportunity to make his first official visit to London after decades of being ostracised by the international community.
Withdrawing the invite has saved some poor protocol official in London from finding a place to pitch the Libyan leader’s tent (the picture below shows the solution French officials came up with). And Mr Gaddafi is likely to understand that heads of state probably no longer need to gather to discuss the rocketing oil price.
But will the newly improved relations between London and Tripoli survive the camel saddle sleight?

Mr.President
09-15-2011, 05:11 PM
boy ohh boy ! another topic to waste time fighting I am worried but I am enjoying this IB forum series

episode 2 is up will it pass the episode 20 mark ? :hmm:

IslamicRevival
09-15-2011, 09:42 PM
as-salaamu alaykum

Allhamdullilah, that's understood but please, my brother, tell me how is that a slander and accusation? Allah has informed us about the traits of the hypocrites in the Qur'an and seerah of the Prophet (sal-allahu alayhi wa salaam) is full of examples. Whenever a calamity fell upon Muslims, the munafiqeen said "Allhamdulillah, we are saved because we were not extreme like these Muslims" or they worked with the kuffaar against Muslims. Please tell me how is that different from many of the munafiqeen of our time?

There's something called al wala wal bara in Islam and it's an essential part of Islamic belief. The Prophet (sal-allahu alayhi wa salaam) told us that Muslims are one ummah and it's like a body and if part of it gets hurt then the whole body feels the pain. And here we got these people who actually work with the kuffaar to rat-out "extremists" within the ummah.

May Allah keep us on haqq and guide us, ameen
How is it slander and an accusation? Brother if you don't know then i suggest you look deep inside your heart and work it out. If this person is seeking to eradicate extremism then good on him. We have to face up to the fact that innocent Muslims are being brainwashed into thinking its OK to strap a bomb and detonate it. No No and No, We need to stop this insanity and save our brothers and sisters from doing such barbaric acts.

Let it be known I hate the FBI and their practices as much as anyone here.
To hell with them

Abz2000
09-16-2011, 08:52 AM
extremism bro?
you'd need to find sane people who could define the term before handing them the responsibility to arrest your brothers.
talk about hiring a ravenous fox to investigate the chicken coop - or the wolf to take the sheep out to graze!
the rand report (something the us government relies on) and contest 2 (something the uk government almost passed) speak volumes;

according to these delusional psychopaths - real muslims are "extremist muslims"
and disbelievers with muslim names are "moderate Muslims".

According to a draft of the strategy, Contest 2 as it is known in Whitehall, people would be considered as extremists if:
• They advocate a caliphate, a pan-Islamic state encompassing many countries.
• They promote Sharia law.
• They believe in jihad, or armed resistance, anywhere in the world. This would include armed resistance by Palestinians against the Israeli military.
• They argue that Islam bans homosexuality and that it is a sin against Allah.
• They fail to condemn the killing of British soldiers in Iraq or Afghanistan.

In the December 2004 study, Rabasa (lead writer of the rand report) had suggested to exploit Sunni, Shiite and Arab, non-Arab divides to promote US policy objectives in the Muslim world. Echoing this theme, the latest report recommends reaching out to Muslim activists, leaders and intellectuals in non-Arab countries such as Turkey as well as in Southeast Asia and Europe.
The report recommends targeting five groups as potential building blocks for networks: liberal and secular Muslim academics and intellectuals; young moderate religious scholars; community activists; women’s groups engaged in gender equality campaigns; and moderate journalists and scholars.
The report warned that "moderate groups" can lose credibility–and therefore effectiveness–if U.S. support is too obvious.
Effective tactics that worked during the Cold War include having the groups led by "credible" individuals
and having the United States maintain some distance from the organizations it supports.
“This was done by not micro-managing the groups, but by giving them enough autonomy,” Rabasa said.“As long as certain guidelines were met, they were free to pursue their own activities.”
To help start this initiative, the report recommends working toward an international conference modeled in the Cold War-era Congress of Cultural Freedom, and then developing a standing organization to combat what it called radical Islamism.
The recent summit, termed the “Secular Islam Conference,” in St. Petersburg, Florida, almost coincided with the release of the latest Rand Report. A small group of self-proclaimed secular Muslims from North America and elsewhere gathered in St. Petersburg for what they billed a new global movement to correct the assumed wrongs of Islam and call for an “Islamic Reformation.”

The St. Petersburg conference, held on the sidelines of the Intelligence Summit, was carried live on (Islamophobe) Glenn Beck’s CNN show. Some of the organizers and speakers at the convention were well-known thanks to the media spotlight:
Irshad Manji, author of The Trouble With Islam,
and Ayaan Hirsi Ali, the former Dutch parliamentarian and author of Infidel
were but a few there claiming to have suffered personally at the hands of “radical” Islam.

One participant, Wafa Sultan, declared on Glenn Beck’s show that

she doesn’t “see any difference between radical Islam and regular Islam.”

Other participants were the now public ex-Muslim Ibn Warraq and self-proclaimed ex-terrorist Tawfiq Hamid.

Surely, the “moderate” Muslim agenda is promoted because these ideas reflect a Western vision for the future of Islam.
Since the Sept. 11 attacks, everyone from high-ranking officials in the Bush administration
to anti-Islam authors have prescribed a preferred remedy for Islam: reform the faith.
The Rand Reports about Islam appear to be part of a grand strategy to
“change the face of Islam” as revealed by US News and World Report on April 15, 2005.
The report entitled Hearts, Minds, and Dollars:
In an Unseen Front in the War on Terrorism, America is Spending Millions…To Change the Very Face of Islam–reads:

“From military psychological-operations teams and CIA covert operatives to openly-funded media and think tanks, Washington is plowing tens of millions of dollars into a campaign to influence not only Muslim societies but Islam itself.”

According to the well-planned leaks to US News and World Report,
this strategy for the first time stated that the United States has a national security interest in influencing what happens within Islam.
The report also confirmed that it is, in fact, the US which has been funding an American version of Islam, called “Moderate Islam.”
The Rand reports try to create a fictitious vision of Muslims and of Islam, where it is antihuman, uncreative, authoritarian, and intrinsically against Western societies. It is an ethnocentric view of Islam that dominates current representations of Islam that are reductive, predominantly negative, and encouraging a culture of Islamophobia.

O ye who believe! Take not into your intimacy those outside your ranks: They will not fail to corrupt you.
They only desire your ruin: Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths: What their hearts conceal is far worse.
We have made plain to you the Signs, if ye have wisdom.
Quran 3:118

MSalman
09-16-2011, 04:06 PM
as-salaamu alaykum

It's clear from many posts that you people don't understand al wala wal bara and have forgotten many innocent Muslims who have been prisoned by FBI.

Let more of us join FBI to help them capture extremist jihadis in Muslim communities: http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...lt-leader.html

Are you still going to defend these munafiqeen who have joined the kuffaar ranks and helping them in their war against Islam & Muslims?

GuestFellow
09-16-2011, 06:59 PM
as-salaamu alaykum

It's clear from many posts that you people don't understand al wala wal bara and have forgotten many innocent Muslims who have been prisoned by FBI.

Let more of us join FBI to help them capture extremist jihadis in Muslim communities: http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...lt-leader.html

Are you still going to defend these munafiqeen who have joined the kuffaar ranks and helping them in their war against Islam & Muslims?
:wa:

You made accusations that the Muslim working for the FBI has been spying and imprisoning innocent Muslims. Do you actually have evidence for this?

Abz2000
09-16-2011, 08:11 PM
the fbi has been framing young Muslims and encouraging them to commit anti-Islamic acts which they then attribute to Islam - and he is working with them and perpetuating the fake Muslim threat

this example in the Prophet (pbuh)'s lifetime should explain much:

the Prophet (pbuh) sent 'Abdullah b. Jash b. Ri'ab al-Asadi in Rajab on his return from the first Badr. He sent with him eight to twelve emigrants, without any of the Ansar.
He wrote for them a letter, and ordered them not to look at it until he had journeyed for two days, and to do what he was ordered to do, but not to put pressure on any of his companions.
they were to raid a caravan between Makkah and Taif which belonged to Makkans who had tortured them, murdered their companions, and caused them to leave their property behind to flee persecution for the sake of religion.
he asked the companions if they were willing - and that any who would go back could do so - it was a pledge for facing death in hostile territory. They all volunteered.
Sa’d ibn Abi Waqqas and Utbah ibn Ghazwan lost a camel that they were taking turns to ride. The camel strayed and went to Buhran, so they went out looking for the runaway camel to Buhran and fell behind the group.
by the time they got to their destination - the sacred month had dawned - and the caravan would have reached the sacred precincts the next day,
so they discussed the matter and decided to go by their intentions with which they had set out and attack before the caravan reached the sacred precincts.
they took booty and prisoners and triumphantly brought them back to medina, the Prophet and the other companions scolded them and the Prophet is reported to have said:
i did not tell you to attack them in the sacred month - and he refused to take his share of spoils - the group were really dismayed - they had gone out in the way of Allah, risked their lives in dangerous territory - and now the Prophet was refusing to take his share.
The Makkans siezed this opportunity and began broadcasting it all over Arabia -
"see! Muhammad and his companions don't even respect the sacred months"
they were sending people to spread it all over the place (fox news style) and the companions who took part were really feeling down due to criticism even from their own people.

when opinions had been sifted and the hearts of the believers had been tried, the verses descended:
"They ask you concerning fighting in the sacred months (i.e. 1st, 7th, 11th and 12th months of the Islamic calendar).
Say, ‘Fighting therein is an enormity (transgression)
and it is also enormous to prevent and turn away mankind from following the way of Allâh, to disbelieve in Him, to prevent access to Al-Masjid-Al-Harâm (the sacred mosque), and to drive out its inhabitants, and tribulation and persecution (
Al-Fitnah) is greater (wrong) than fighting.
Nor will they cease fighting you until they turn you back from your faith if they can. And if any of you Turn back from their faith and die in unbelief, their works will bear no fruit in this life and in the Hereafter; they will be companions of the Fire and will abide therein.Those who believed and those who suffered exile and fought (and strove and struggled) in the path of Allah,- they have the hope of the Mercy of Allah. And Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
Quran 2:217-218

the Muslims rejoiced and the Prophet took his share of the booty, and the companions who took part were finally relieved.
the makkans sent an envoy to get their prisoners released and the Prophet (pbuh) is reported to have said: "not until my two companions who were left behind return as i fear you may kill them,
so when they returned - he released the prisoners.

there are many lessons to be learned from this event.
the ones who were claiming moral high ground due to small isolated mistakes are the ones who engaged in the worst types of atrocities and deceit.
many of the Muslims - rather than see the enormity of the torture and looting and murder of Quraish, and persecution for faith,
took to accusing their companions who had made a genuine mistake which they regretted.
Allah made it clear that it was wrong - and that what the disbelievers had done was unspeakable.
ie. put it in context.

i am not saying a Muslim should condone acts expressly forbidden by Islam which are used to smear the image of Islam.
i am saying - put it in context and condemn both - let people judge for themselves what's really wrong.

these apologists are magnifying wrongdoings of youths whom they themselves play an active part in misguiding
and overlooking the enormous atrocities being committed in the name of manufactured "terror".
that is deception and covering up of facts.
that IS hypocrisy

what would you say if an Israelite had got a job as a spy for pharaoh to "catch terrorists among the Israelites"?
i would assume it was a total load of rubbish as Pharaoh was the biggest criminal on earth - and would obviously target dissidents and attempt to curtail free speech. he was a proven enemy to the whole faith.

30. We did deliver aforetime the Children of Israel from humiliating Punishment,
31. Inflicted by Pharaoh, for he was arrogant (even) among inordinate transgressors.
(Quran 44:31)

here's a good example of how it's done:

جوري
09-16-2011, 08:20 PM
they don't need to encourage them I have known them to just go knocking on doors to harass, intimidate and frame Muslims and often times hold them without any charges or trials.. They've already labeled us with a crime the crime of being 'Muslim' so if we're not committing it we're thinking it or sympathizing and that in their book = to guilt and worthy of torture and death!
hey it is weaved in our very fabric by out 'cult leader'

Trumble
09-16-2011, 08:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abz2000
this example in the Prophet (pbuh)'s lifetime should explain much:
I think about all it explains is that your answer to Tragic Typos' question is "no".

جوري
09-16-2011, 08:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
I think about all it explains is that your answer to Tragic Typos' question is "no".
The FBI doesn't make their classified files open to the public.. the answer is in fact a given & not by a long stretch of the imagination.. what else is he being given the award for? Sandwich of the year?

Abz2000
09-16-2011, 08:59 PM
btw - i agree with much of what tragic typos says on this forum and we are arguing a point with respect - let's not bring names into this and make it look like a fight between us - thereby obfuscating the point of the topic.
it's not about left or right - it's about right and wrong

MSalman
09-16-2011, 09:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos

You made accusations that the Muslim working for the FBI has been spying and imprisoning innocent Muslims. Do you actually have evidence for this?
wa'alaykum as-salaam

I didn't say that he's imprisoning Muslims - you're putting words in my mouth; I said he was helping them to do that. But FBI is spying & imprisoning innocent Muslims and he's part of it so indirectly you could say he is. He's part of this committee who's specifically targeting 'extreme' Muslims in the community and imprisoning them. He got an award for it. How do you think FBI catches people if not by spying: tapping phones, keeping track of what person is doing and where he goes etc? Do they have a weekly stall/booth in streets where they're shouting with microphones "whoever is a jihadi extremist, please report yourself here"? They have banned many Muslims from travelling and sudden raids on houses of many Muslims because they travelled to a certain Muslim country or they distributed jihadi material - the examples are too many to list.

What kind of more proof do you want? The description and nature of his job is self explanatory! How do you think he was doing his job if it wasn't by helping them in spying? Or was he getting volunteers who wanted to go to prison for being a 'jihadis/Islamists'? In fact, the website he started to write for, muslimmatters, one of their leaders there testified/spoke out against brother Tarek Mehnna, who has been unjustly imprisoned for almost two years now. One of the charges against brother Tarek is that he used to translate material from Arabic to English and he gave 'false' information in his Q&A with FBI.

We are not even allowed to be suspicious about other Muslims let alone spy on them or even worse join the ranks of a kafir organization, who's specifically dedicated to pin down innocent Muslims and at war with Islam & Muslims, and help them. It's not about that Muslims can't be criminals, it's more about loyalty and disposition.

Now that the FBI's criminal minds are publicized, what are you going to say about a person who joins them? Is he not a munafiq? Do you think M Elibiary will give up his new medal and job? I highly doubt it, they will come up with excuses just to appease their masters.

GuestFellow
09-16-2011, 11:25 PM
wa'alaykum as-salaam

I said he was helping them to do that.
So your claim is that he is helping to spy and imprison innocent Muslims. Understand now.

But FBI is spying & imprisoning innocent Muslims and he's part of it so indirectly you could say he is.
I'm not sure what you mean by indirect. Can you give me an example?

How do you think FBI catches people if not by spying: tapping phones, keeping track of what person is doing and where he goes etc?
I have no idea. Your asking the wrong person.

Do they have a weekly stall/booth in streets where they're shouting with microphones "whoever is a jihadi extremist, please report yourself here"?
I doubt it.

What kind of more proof do you want?
I want evidence that this man has been helping the FBI spying and imprisoning innocent Muslims. I want specific examples.

The description and nature of his job is self explanatory!
To prevent terrorism? That's his job.

How do you think he was doing his job if it wasn't by helping them in spying?
No point asking me. I have no idea how these FBI agents operate.

Or was he getting volunteers who wanted to go to prison for being a 'jihadis/Islamists'?
I doubt it.

In fact, the website he started to write for, muslimmatters, one of their leaders there testified/spoke out against brother Tarek Mehnna, who has been unjustly imprisoned for almost two years now. One of the charges against brother Tarek is that he used to translate material from Arabic to English and he gave 'false' information in his Q&A with FBI.
I never heard of the website. What is it about?

So because he writes for a website, that mean he automatically supports the imprisonment of Tarek Mehnna.

We are not even allowed to be suspicious about other Muslims
Unless there is evidence to support those suspicions. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Now that the FBI's criminal minds are publicized, what are you going to say about a person who joins them? Is he not a munafiq? Do you think M Elibiary will give up his new medal and job? I highly doubt it, they will come up with excuses just to appease their masters.
I'm not going to label anyone munafiq. Not going to take this risk. The FBI carries out a range of activities, not just specifically focusing on terrorism/Muslims/Islam, so I personally will not brush all those that work within the FBI with the same brush. I don't know much about their activities nor how they exactly carry them out. That all remains a mystery to me.

I have tried to read your post very carefully. I have yet to see evidence of this man involved in helping the FBI by spying and imprisoning an innocent Muslim. If you can, I want you to present an example that this man has been helping the FBI by spying and imprisoning an innocent Muslim.

Abz2000
09-17-2011, 01:42 AM
I'm not sure what you mean by indirect. Can you give me an example?

sister tragic typos - here is what they use against people on the other side:
think:

Aiding and abetting is an additional provision in United States criminal law, for situations where it cannot be shown the party personally carried out the criminal offense, but where another person may have carried out the illegal act(s) as an agent of the charged, working together with or under the direction of the charged party, who is an accessory to the crime. Internationally, it is comparable to other laws governing the actions of accessories, including the similar provision in England and Wales under the Accessories and Abettors Act 1861.

The first United States statute dealing with accessory liability was passed in 1790, and made criminally liable those who should aid and assist, procure, command, counsel or advise murder or robbery on land or sea, or piracy at sea. (iraq war and continued occupation, looting and every single murder committed by them there is illegal) This was broadened in 1870, to include any felony, and by it an accessory was anyone who counsels, advises or procures the crime.

Those before them did (also) devise plots;
but in all things the master- planning is Allah's .
He knows the doings of every soul: and soon will the Unbelievers know who gets home in the end.
Quran 13:42

........The Law Maker - the RULER made the rules..............
and Satan only plays a small part in that to test you -

Do they not look at the birds, held poised in the midst of (the air and) the sky?
Nothing holds them up but (the power of) God.
Verily in this are signs for those who believe.
Quran 16:79

33. O ye assembly of Jinns and men! If it be ye can pass beyond the zones of the heavens and the earth, pass ye! not without authority shall ye be able to pass!
Quran 55:33

And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.
55. Behold! Allah said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.
56. "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
57. "As to those who believe and work righteousness, Allah will pay them (in full) their reward; but Allah loveth not those who do wrong."
58. "This is what we rehearse unto thee of the Signs and the Message of Wisdom."
59. The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was.
60. The Truth (comes) from Allah alone; so be not of those who doubt.

Can he who was dead, to whom We gave life, and a light whereby he can walk amongst men, be like him who is in the depths of darkness, from which he can never come out? Thus to those without faith their own deeds seem pleasing.
123. Thus have We placed leaders in every town, its wicked men, to plot (and burrow) therein: but they only plot against their own souls, and they perceive it not.
124. When there comes to them a sign (from Allah., They say: "We shall not believe until we receive one (exactly) like those received by Allah.s apostles." Allah knoweth best where (and how) to carry out His mission. Soon will the wicked be overtaken by humiliation before Allah, and a severe punishment, for all their plots.
125. Those whom Allah (in His plan) willeth to guide,- He openeth their breast to Islam; those whom He willeth to leave straying,- He maketh their breast close and constricted, as if they had to climb up to the skies: thus doth Allah (heap) the penalty on those who refuse to believe.
126. This is the way of thy Lord, leading straight: We have detailed the signs for those who receive admonition.
127. For them will be a home of peace in the presence of their Lord: He will be their friend, because they practised (righteousness).

Be not weary and faint-hearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost:
for Allah is with you, and will never put you in loss for your (good) deeds.
Quran 47:35

GuestFellow
09-17-2011, 01:17 PM
^ Ah...how exactly does that explain how this man is indirectly helping the FBI to spy and imprison innocent Muslims?

Abz2000
09-18-2011, 06:20 AM
By giving intelligence to criminal organisations?

Darth Ultor
09-18-2011, 10:38 AM
Who says these Muslims are innocent?

Trumble
09-18-2011, 11:33 AM
Nobody. It's just the standard denial assumption that all muslims convicted of terrorism must be innocent victims of set ups or 'false flag' incidents perpetrated by the evil Zionists ruling the world.

MSalman
09-18-2011, 11:59 AM
I don't expect much from you because you're a kafir, may Allah guide you. Who says that these Muslims are criminals? What's the criteria to call out that this or that Muslims is an "extremist jihadi". So because I believe in jihad, I'm an extremist and hence should be imprisoned? heck even according to their new criteria anyone who believes in Prophet Muhammad (sal-allahu alayhi wa salaam) and devoted, believes in Shari'ah, prays his five times daily salah, fasts, goes to hajj etc., is a potential extremists, hence criminal. What about Tarek Mehanna, Babber Ahmed, Afifa Sidiqque, Shaykh Ali al-Tamimi, the guantanamo bay - thousands of Muslims have been falsely charged & imprisoned, some without even charges and some are being harasses just because they travelled to a Muslim country.

You have to be utterly blind if you can't realize this. And it gets even worse when you believe that every Muslim on the street is thinking about strapping a bomb & blowing up himself, just because a minority is fed up with attitude of people like you within Muslims and they go to other extreme. You people talk about criminals, how many Muslims have blowen themselves up in the West? So a person is deemed as a criminal because he's fed up with your thug leaders' oppression and occupation in Muslim lands and he has hayah and geerah for his deen and his people and then he goes there to defend that or uses means to help them? Like the saying goes "one man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist".

Last I checked, like a month ago there were loot by your own people in England and innocent Muslims were martyred. And couple of weeks before that a Christian nut blew up a kids' camp in Norway.

@Tragic typos

brother, I'm not going to beat around the bush with you. My previous replies answer your questions. If you're a new to Islam or newly practising I would suggest you stay away from these discussions because it seems you lack very basic knowledge about al wala wal bara.

MSalman
09-18-2011, 12:31 PM
I forgot to add:

How many of the western terrorists/extremists, who want to blow up the mosques, tried to accomplish it and vandalized them, have western agencies caught? How many of the EDL guys during looting in England have been imprisoned for lifetime for trying to kill Muslims? How many of the extremists who encouraged Christian nut in Norway have been charged and caught?

I pray to Allah that more of your pigs and thugs die in Iraq, Afghanistan & wherever you are oppressing people and may Allah give victory to righteous people and help them raise the flag of Islam. You guys can try your utmost best to create hatred against Islam & Muslims and try to eliminate Islam but too bad for you guys that Islam is continuing to grow and believers will taste the sweet victory. You guys are just angry that despite all your efforts, your own people are becoming Muslim. Wa allhamdulillah, Islam is now even growing in the land of bikinis!

More nonsense: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2010/...patriot-islam/

When will these munafiqeen understand that Islam and patriotism to a nation state are contradiction and oppose the very definition of being a Muslim. Specially when you are patriotic a state which is plundering, pledging and rapping Muslim lands, lives and wealth.

Ramadhan
09-18-2011, 12:56 PM
Who says these muslims are guilty?
Have they been convicted by any court of justice?

Ramadhan
09-18-2011, 12:58 PM
Nobody. It's just the standard denial assumption that all muslims convicted of terrorism must be innocent victims of set ups or 'false flag' incidents perpetrated by the evil Zionists ruling the world.
since you seem to know so much about this FBI operation, can you please tell us the names of muslims who were turned in by this mole and convicted guilty by any court of justice?

Amat Allah
09-18-2011, 01:06 PM
For Allah`s sake stop fighting, you are brothers; O Sons of The Ummah of The Master of Humanity; Muhammad Bin Abdillah (Peace and blessings of Allah be upon Him).

laa hawla wa la qowata illa bellah wa inna lellahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon.

laa ilaha illa Allah.

GuestFellow
09-18-2011, 01:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abz2000
By giving intelligence to criminal organisations?
How is the FBI a criminal organisation? What are the criminal objectives of the FBI? Please present evidence for this. These are the following issues that the FBI deals with:

1. Terrorism
2. Counterintelligence
3. Cyber crime
4. Public corruption
5. Civil rights
6. Organised crime
7. White-collar crime
8. Violence crime and major thefts

Spies. Terrorists. Hackers. Pedophiles. Mobsters. Gang leaders and serial killers. We investigate them all, and many more besides.

The very heart of FBI operations lies in our investigations—which serve, as our mission states, "to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats and to enforce the criminal laws of the United States." We currently have jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal law, and you can find the major ones below, grouped within our three national security priorities and our five criminal priorities. Also visit our Intelligence program site, which underpins and informs all our investigative programs.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investig...we_investigate

^ Source

It does not appear to be a criminal organisation.

Anyway, what kind of intelligence has he been giving to the FBI? What has it got to do with spying and imprisoning innocent Muslim? Just name me one case that involves spying and imprisoning an innocent Muslim by this man. This is all I'm asking for. Present evidence as well. So far, to me, it does not appear you know much about this man, other than he works for the FBI.

GuestFellow
09-18-2011, 01:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
For Allah`s sake stop fighting, you are brothers; O Sons of The Ummah of The Master of Humanity; Muhammad Bin Abdillah (Peace and blessings of Allah be upon Him).

laa hawla wa la qowata illa bellah wa inna lellahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon.

laa ilaha illa Allah.
:sl:

There is no fighting. We are just having a friendly discussion.

Trumble
09-18-2011, 01:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
since you seem to know so much about this FBI operation, can you please tell us the names of muslims who were turned in by this mole and convicted guilty by any court of justice?
I don't know anything about it. But then neither do you, and neither does anyone else here jumping to condemn this man on the basis of nothing but their own prejudices and assumptions. Could you please tell us how you know he was/is a 'mole'? There's nothing about that in the citation.

GuestFellow
09-18-2011, 01:37 PM
^ Exactly. No one knows much about this man other than he works for the FBI and received an award. You can speculate what he has done but no one truly knows for sure.

@Tragic typos

brother, I'm not going to beat around the bush with you. My previous replies answer your questions. If you're a new to Islam or newly practising I would suggest you stay away from these discussions because it seems you lack very basic knowledge about al wala wal bara.
You have not answered my questions. You cannot name one case that this man has been spying and imprisoning innocent Muslims. All it takes is to name one case and then hopefully this discussion can be brought to an end.

MSalman
09-18-2011, 02:00 PM
I don't know anything about it.
Then what was point of your straw man in your earlier post? It clearly showed you know that some Muslims were criminals. Yet now you admit you don't know any.

But then neither do you and neither does anyone else here
yes we do to a certain extent...according to FBI, every Muslim is a potential criminal and we have read many of their charges against Muslims.

jumping to condemn this man on the basis of nothing but their own prejudices and assumptions.
what predujice and assumption!!? We are condemning him from Islamic perspective for joining the rank of an enemy organization and working with them against Muslims. Since you're not a Muslim, you wouldn't understand it neither you should bother to comment on it and label it as assumptions and prejudice.

Could you please tell us how you know he was/is a 'mole'? There's nothing about that in the citation.
He was working in a department who's specifically responsible for finding Muslim terrorists. And we all know how they find those terrorists. He was awarded for helping them greatly. The conclusion is pretty obvious but blinded ones will never admit it.

How is the FBI a criminal organisation?
I don't think that's what brother meant. I think He was trying to say that he was providing FBI intelligence against Muslim 'criminal' oragnisation. And subhaanAllah, how can you even try to defend that FBI itself isn't a criminal despite being a Muslim!! Are they not criminals for calling beloved Prophet of Allah (sal-allahu alayhi wa salaam) a cult leader? Are they not criminals for imprisoning innocent Muslims, harassing them, and trying to set up some Muslims? Are they not criminals for supporting a war against Islam and Muslims?

My brother, I advised you before to not to participate in this discussion for your own benefit. Please stop and don't burden your soul with something it cannot bear. Be watchful of what you say and fear Allah that you'll be questioned about what you write.

Anyway, what kind of intelligence has he been giving to the FBI?
the intelligence for which he has been given the award for, do we really have to repeat this over and over again:

The award is presented to private citizens who selflessly dedicate their time and service to assist the FBI in uncovering criminal activity.

Mr. Elibiary, of Dallas, Texas, was selected as a result of his extraordinary contributions to specific cases in support of the FBI’s counterterrorism mission. He has also been a consensus builder between the national Islamic community and the numerous agencies dedicated to the prevention of terrorism.
Defintion of criminal activity according to FBI: anyone who believes in Prophet Muhammad (sal-allahu alayhi wa salaam) and is a devoted Muslim.

How does FBI uncovers criminal activity, evidence from cases of previously captured: spying by keeping track of people's travelling routes, tapping phones etc.,. Other method is reporting people within the community who have 'extreme' Islamic views.

Please go study the case of Tarek Mehnna and you will know what I'm talking about!

Just name me one case that involves spying and imprisoning an innocent Muslim by this man.
If the above still doesn't help you to make the connection, then may Allah help you. And when FBI will realize these specific details, we will show you.

other than he works for the FBI.
and to you that's not a problem?

Ramadhan
09-18-2011, 02:32 PM
I don't know anything about it. But then neither do you, and neither does anyone else here jumping to condemn this man on the basis of nothing but their own prejudices and assumptions. Could you please tell us how you know he was/is a 'mole'? There's nothing about that in the citation.
I don't either and that's why I asked you because of your statement:
It's just the standard denial assumption that all muslims convicted of terrorism must be innocent victims of set ups or 'false flag' incidents perpetrated by the evil Zionists ruling the world.
and hence I assumed you know that some muslims have been convicted of terrorism as a result of the aid of Mohamad elibiary to FBI. We are still in this thread, no?

As for being "mole", look again at the article, the prize is presented by "Society of Former Special Agents". You may not want to call that type of work as being mole, and I understand that you are here only to argue, but I classify that kind of intelligence data gathering as being "mole" "spook" or whatever you want to call it.
If you still want to argue, consider this: there is also no such thing as "mole" at CIA, they are called "analysts", and I personally know some of them (from the time they worked in Indonesia).

Also, you may want to read the discussion carefully next time as I never did condemn this man.

Trumble
09-18-2011, 04:14 PM
Then what was point of your straw man in your earlier post? It clearly showed you know that some Muslims were criminals. Yet now you admit you don't know any.
There was no strawman, and the post 'clearly showed' no such thing. I can only suggest you re-read it.

format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
As for being "mole", look again at the article, the prize is presented by "Society of Former Special Agents". You may not want to call that type of work as being mole, and I understand that you are here only to argue, but I classify that kind of intelligence data gathering as being "mole" "spook" or whatever you want to call it.
If you still want to argue, consider this: there is also no such thing as "mole" at CIA, they are called "analysts", and I personally know some of them (from the time they worked in Indonesia).
I suggest you 'look again' at an English dictionary. A 'mole' is a totally different thing from an intelligence analyst, and it's meaning is quite specific in the context. There is nothing in the citation suggesting, that Mr Elibiary was/is either of those things.

GuestFellow
09-18-2011, 04:17 PM

I don't think that's what brother meant. I think He was trying to say that he was providing FBI intelligence against Muslim 'criminal' oragnisation.
Okay.

And subhaanAllah, how can you even try to defend that FBI itself isn't a criminal despite being a Muslim!! Are they not criminals for calling beloved Prophet of Allah (sal-allahu alayhi wa salaam) a cult leader? Are they not criminals for imprisoning innocent Muslims, harassing them, and trying to set up some Muslims? Are they not criminals for supporting a war against Islam and Muslims?
I'm not defending/supporting the FBI. I just think people should provide evidence for the statements that they make. I'm not a fan of rhetoric.

My brother, I advised you before to not to participate in this discussion for your own benefit. Please stop and don't burden your soul with something it cannot bear. Be watchful of what you say and fear Allah that you'll be questioned about what you write.
I'm fine.

the intelligence for which he has been given the award for, do we really have to repeat this over and over again:
He received an award for assisting the FBI uncovering criminal activity. What about it?

Defintion of criminal activity according to FBI: anyone who believes in Prophet Muhammad (sal-allahu alayhi wa salaam) and is a devoted Muslim.
Where did you read that?

Please go study the case of Tarek Mehnna and you will know what I'm talking about!
Was Mohamed Elibiary involved in this case? Did he spy and imprison this innocent Muslim? If so, present this evidence and our discussion is over.

and to you that's not a problem?
Not necessarily.

جوري
09-18-2011, 04:25 PM
alot of contradictory views on this guy on the web.. of course the scum who hired him don't seem to like him even with all that boot licking.. either way this is what I found about him:
Mohamed Elibiary – The Muslim who supports John McCain

► Retweet

Are you serious MR? No way!? A Muslim who supports McCain!? A Muslim who wants 100 more years in Iraq? A Muslim who want’s America to become a Christian Nation!? A Muslim!? Are you sure?
Yes I am! In fact he blogs at MuslimMatters.org under the name ‘hamada’. His recent blog post contained a video from FOX News in which he was shedding light on the Obama-Hijabi issue. I never thought Muslims for McCain existed. With all of the bad and negative aspects of Barack Obama, it is clear that in terms of Muslim blood, John McCain is much worse. Not only in that, the Jews love McCain. Especially the Zionists and AIPAC. Joe Lieberman, the former Democrat now Independent (soon to be Republican) is AIPAC’s trump card in Politics. This guy is seen with McCain in Iraq even correcting him on which country is supporting the resistance in Iraq. He is also took McCain on a tour in Israel. They also hooked up in DC.
It’s a shame that such a public Muslim figure as Mohammed Elibiary supports another terrorist who lies, has anger issues, want’s 100 years more in Iraq, doesn’t care about war, wants to increase the US military size, etc. Any Muslim who supports John McCain is like supporting 10 more Iraq wars, a couple thousand more Palestinian homes demolished, an increase of anti-Islam sentiment in America and a pro-Chrisitian-Judeo state religion.
This is not a pro-Obama post either. Obama has said that he may attack Pakistan and increase troops in Afghanistan. He also kiss’s Israel’s you know what, even though most Jews and Zionist are with McCain. Obama is bad, but not as bad as McCain.
I think Muslims that can actually make a difference in swing states such as Ohio, Florida or Texas should go out there and vote. Why? Once they see Muslims can be a major factor in elections, they’ll start coming to us begging us for our votes just like they do with the Jews, Christians, Blacks and Hispanics.
http://www.mujahideenryder.net/2008/...ain-supporter/

Ramadhan
09-18-2011, 04:54 PM
I suggest you 'look again' at an English dictionary. A 'mole' is a totally different thing from an intelligence analyst, and it's meaning is quite specific in the context. There is nothing in the citation suggesting, that Mr Elibiary was/is either of those things.
Are you suggesting that the muslim communities where Elibiary involved himself to collect data for FBI actually did know that Elibiary worked for FBI?
Because if they didn't, then it would have made him a mole/spook.

spooknoun2. (U.S. informal) spy, secret agent, double agent, secret service agent, undercover agent, mole, foreign agent, fifth columnist, nark (Brit., Austral., & N.Z. slang) a U.S. intelligence spook

FS123
09-18-2011, 04:59 PM
“O you who believe! Stand out firmly for Allah as witnesses to fair dealings and let not the hatred of others to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from justice. Be just, that is next to piety. Fear Allah, indeed Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do.” (5:8)

“O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even if it be against yourselves, your parents, and your relatives, or whether it is against the rich or the poor...” (Quran 4:135)

FS123
09-18-2011, 05:12 PM
Pot is calling the kettle black.

Abz2000
09-18-2011, 05:16 PM
look guys - we are arguing about simple facts - the guy is helping to demonize muslims as extremists even if they oppose illegal occupation of sovereign nations

and yes - they are a criminal organisation involved in framing innocent people:

scroll to 3 mins if you're rushing:

The FBI is obviously quite pleased with itself over its arrest of a 19-year-old Somali-American, Mohamed Osman Mohamud, who -- with months of encouragement, support and money from the FBI's own undercover agents -- allegedly attempted to detonate a bomb at a crowded Christmas event in Portland, Oregon.

But it may also just as easily be the case that the FBI -- as they've done many times in the past -- found some very young, impressionable, disaffected, hapless, aimless, inept loner; created a plot it then persuaded/manipulated/entrapped him to join, essentially turning him into a Terrorist; and then patted itself on the back once it arrested him for having thwarted a "Terrorist plot" which, from start to finish, was entirely the FBI's own concoction. Having stopped a plot which it itself manufactured, the FBI then publicly touts -- and an uncritical media amplifies -- its "success" to the world, thus proving both that domestic Terrorism from Muslims is a serious threat and the Government's vast surveillance powers -- current and future new ones -- are necessary.

Continue to article: http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/gl...2010/11/28/fbi

here's another:

Clueless Patsy Set-up by FBI in Christmas Tree Bombing Plot

They not only hate us for our freedom, but also for our Christmas trees – or at least that’s what the FBI and cops in Oregon would have you believe.
http://www.infowars.com/clueless-pat...-bombing-plot/

The Prophet was making preparations for the attack on Makkah, when one of his Companions, Hatib ibn Abi Balta'ah sent a letter through a woman to the authorities in Makkah informing them about the impending attack. The Prophet came to know of this through a Divine inspiration. He ordered 'Ali and Zubayr: "Go quickly on the route to Makkah, at such and such a place, you will find a woman carrying a letter. Recover the letter from her and bring it to me." So they went and found the woman exactly where the Prophet had said. They recovered the letter from her and brought it to the Prophet. This was indeed a clear case of treachery. To inform the enemy about a secret of an army and that too at the time of a war is a very serious offence tantamount to treachery. In fact one cannot think of a more serious crime during war than giving out a military secret to one's enemy. What could have been a more suitable case for a secret hearing; a military secret had been betrayed and common sense demanded that he should be tried in camera. But the Prophet summoned Hatib to the open court of the Mosque of the Prophet and in the presence of hundreds of people asked him to explain his position with regard to his letter addressed to the leaders of Quraysh which had been intercepted on its way. The accused said: "O God's Messenger (may God's blessings be on you) I have not revolted against Islam, nor have I done this with the intention of betraying a military secret. The truth of the matter is that my wife and children are living in Makkah and I do not have my tribe to protect them there. I had written this letter so that the leaders of Quraysh may be indebted to me and may protect my wife and children out of gratitude." 'Umar rose and respect- fully submitted: "O Prophet, please permit me to put this traitor to the sword." The Prophet replied: "He is one of those people who had participated in the Battle of Badr, and maybe Allah has said: i have forgiven you, and the explanation he has advanced in his defence would seem to be correct (/sincere)."
Let us look at this decision of the Prophet in perspective. It was a clear case of treachery and betrayal of military secrets. But the Prophet acquitted Hatib on two counts. Firstly, that his past records were very clean and showed that he could not have betrayed the cause of Islam, since on the occasion of the Battle of Badr when there were heavy odds against the Muslims, he had risked his life for them. Secondly, his family was in fact in danger at Makkah. Therefore, if he had shown some human weakness for his children and written this letter, then this punishment was quite sufficient for him that his secret offence was divulged in public and he had been disgraced and humiliated in the eyes of the believers.

you'll see how he briefs them on how to deter people from jihad (legitimate struggle) via convincing them that they have a muslim duty to their families, whereas he doesn't even mention convincing u.s mercenaries to not leave their families and go to an illegal war. he perpetuates the notion that Muslims are essentially pro-terrorist even if they're pro-resistance, he dulls the lines clearly in this video:

especially the end part.

do you know what they do to people who are exposing their CRIMINAL activities?

Tyrion
09-19-2011, 01:05 AM
If anyone is interested, here's an article that he just posted on Muslim Matters.

EDIT: Also, I wanted to ask abz... Why is it that a good 90% of your posts are just copy&paste jobs with videos and articles? Could you maybe sum up what you want us to take from them in your own words?

Ramadhan
09-19-2011, 03:01 AM
This strategy by FBI to use a muslim to spy on other muslims for suspected criminal activity gives me an idea.

Why not also employ a jewish financier to get involved maybe in some stinky rich jews enclaves in Palm beach, upper east side and the hamptons and collect intelligence data on suspected financial criminal activities so we can prevent another madoff financial terrorism or any other financial meltdowns/crises/bankruptcies that have cleaned up public finances trillions of dollars.

I'm sure the estemeed members who have posted in this thread supporting FBI-employed elbiary will undoubtedly get enthusiastic as this is a fantatsic way to prevent crimes.

Abz2000
09-19-2011, 03:04 AM
they're not just my point of view that i post and i like to back up what is say.
i've mentioned it before.......

8. Yet there is among men such a one as disputes about Allah, without Knowledge, without Guidance, and without a Book of Enlightenment,-
9. (Disdainfully) bending his side, in order to lead (men) astray from the Path of Allah. for him there is disgrace in this life, and on the Day of Judgment We shall make him taste the Penalty of burning (Fire).
Quran 22:8-9

that derailed the thread so i cut it off- see if the facts make sense.

MSalman
09-21-2011, 01:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion
If anyone is interested, here's an article that he just posted on Muslim Matters.
And he was refuted here accordingly.

جوري
09-21-2011, 05:24 PM
And he was refuted here accordingly.
Say I noticed one of the brothers on that forum somehow acquired our latest avy :D

أبو جنبية

الإستخارة والإستشارة

C3C8E6CCE4C8EDC9 10527?dateline1316363250 -

Abz2000
09-21-2011, 08:59 PM
if he's helping them search for the type of people who made buildings "collapse" like this:

he should be investigating the white house.

Abz2000
09-21-2011, 11:43 PM
Turnest thou not thy attention to those who turn (in friendship) to such as have the Wrath of Allah upon them? They are neither of you nor of them,
and they swear to falsehood knowingly.
Quran 58:14

ariginality
09-23-2011, 11:00 AM
There are nobler causes for a Muslim than helping the FBI, aiding a country who partakes in and supports the illegal, unjustified occupation of Muslims.

Ramadhan
09-23-2011, 02:32 PM
There were a group of people (muslims) in Madina when prophet Muhammad SAW was on hijra.
These people collected information on their fellow muslims and sold the information to the Quraysh and these people normally refused to go to wars.
We know that Allah SWT addressed those people specifically in the Qur'an and gave them a specific name and threatened them with a very specific place in akhirah.

I am not saying that Mohamed Elibiary is similar to those people, but this is just a reminder for all of us.

sabr*
10-06-2011, 01:53 AM
As-Salāmu `Alaykum (السلام عليكم):

Statement: Mohamed Elibiary is evidently an open enemy of Islam. May Allah provide him with a just punishment.

Question: Read statements regarding Mohamed Elibiary allying with the FBI (West) and it being of one of the
most unfavorable endeavors. Now if a Muslims is trained by the CIA, receives aid, etc would this
person be equally held in low disregard? Or does it matter who the figure actually is who received
this training and aid?

Would enjoy viewing the exceptions,justifications and reasoning on depending on who the figure.

Insecured soul
10-06-2011, 02:01 AM
Award by FBI and a place in jahannun i guess

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!