/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Buttons on Thread

shible
09-14-2011, 03:22 PM
:sl:

Brothers/Sisters,

what other kind of buttons can we have in our forum page.

we already have

1. Like
2. Reply with Quote
3. Reply
4. Multi-Quote

Let's free our minds and come up with some cool and funny ideas.
who knows some of them might also be considered by mods to improve our forum's quality.;D;D;D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Endymion
09-14-2011, 03:57 PM
I wish i could have the option of "Editing others posts".

joyous fairy
09-14-2011, 10:57 PM
^ I dont even know how to edit my own post :S lol.

How about a hide button, so we can hide the longer posts, making the page shorter.

Or a 'silly' or 'spam' button, so we know which posts can be ignored/noticed depending on your mood.

IslamicRevival
09-15-2011, 01:32 AM
A temporary ban button would be useful. Half the brothers posting in the brothers section would be banned by me if there was one ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shible
09-15-2011, 11:27 AM
How about a Rain button where if your friends are in a hot discussion :heated: you can cool them ;D ;D.

Ramadhan
09-15-2011, 01:27 PM
I'm still hoping for a "meh" button

sister herb
10-28-2011, 12:47 PM
After spending too many hours on computer I would admire button like "Order me pizza".

:p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!