Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
09-16-2011, 03:03 AM
bump...............

Abz2000
09-16-2011, 04:00 AM
Amazing! I was just writing on this on the infowars comments board,
That database will soon include all non conformist persons,
Remember bush's either with us or with the terrorists speech?
They're even putting 3 year olds on non conformist databases now,

You just have to look at who they've installed in Libya to understand that they continue to hold mercenary assets which have gone by the name alqaeda in the past,
They must've pulled out all the ones who agreed to work for them and fought the rest as Taliban

I'll add my video too:

Here's what they did to the ones they didn't like, it should serve as a strong reminder to those "rebels" in Libya who think they'll back NATO and practice islam:

جوري
09-16-2011, 04:05 AM
the sad thing is you're right, the [FBI .. 'f********* B *****ing idiots'] will knock on your door for watching material they consider 'anti-American' whatever that means and I kid you not on the matter.. I do believe that extermination camps are soon upon us.. Gitmo was just testing what they could get away with and they have gotten away with it.. next time it won't just be imprisonment without trial. It will be death without trial..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
09-16-2011, 04:33 AM
That's exactly what the prophet pbuh would pray for:
Oh Allah if it is your decision to put a people to trial, take me to yourself before it.

Who wants their fake ass stage managed corrupt trials anyways

The camp thing is no joke:

Who was that us founder who said:
Give me liberty or give me death.

جوري
09-16-2011, 04:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abz2000
That's exactly what the prophet pbuh would pray for:
Oh Allah if it is your decision to put a people to trial, take me to yourself before it.

Who wants their fake ass stage managed corrupt trials anyways
I have never heard of that akhi do you have it in Arabic? I have read the hadith where the prophet made a supplication that we wouldn't be wiped out by an enemy or a plague and one other thing I don't remember.. can't locate the hadith now either..

Abz2000
09-16-2011, 06:13 AM
I cant find it in Arabic though I've been searching, i should have authenticated it before putting it up, as i cant find the original source, I even saw it on this forum once, here's some of the stuff my searches turned up,
Allah commands His Prophet Muhammad to call on Him with this supplication when calamity strikes:

(My Lord! If You would show me that with which they are threatened.) meaning, `if You punish them while I am witnessing that, then do not cause me to be one of them.' As was said in the Hadith recorded by Imam Ahmad and At-Tirmidhi, who graded it Sahih:

(If You want to test people, then take me to You ﴿cause me to die﴾ without having to undergo the test.)

(And indeed We are able to show you that with which We have threatened them.) means, `if We willed, We could show you the punishment and test that We will send upon them.'

then there is the quranic prayer: قُل رَّبِّ إِمَّا تُرِيَنِّى مَا يُوعَدُونَ

(93. Say: “My Lord! If You would show me that with which they are threatened, ”)

رَبِّ فَلاَ تَجْعَلْنِى فِى الْقَوْمِ الظَّـلِمِينَ

*(94. “My Lord! Then, put me not amongst the people who are the wrongdoers.”)

And there is the Hadith in sahih Muslim which says that during the trials of Antichrist, a man would roll over a grave and say: would that I were in your place.

But during my searches, I find more emphasis on the fact that tests purify us of evil and that our mistakes and afflictions should draw us closer to Him rather than into despair.

This blog made me think a bit:
http://haqwalilm.wordpress.com/2011/...lah-why-grief/

Tyrion
09-16-2011, 06:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
Words words words...
NO. D:

Your user name... I liked lilyyyyy :'(

Abz2000
09-16-2011, 06:27 AM
I found it! .....but not in Arabic:

Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said, “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, ‘My Lord came to me tonight in the most beautiful form.’ I think he said, ‘in a dream. He said, “O Muhammad, do you know what the chiefs on high disputed about?” I said, “No.” He put His hand between my shoulder-blades and I could feel its coolness on my chest (or just beneath my throat), then I knew everything that is in the heavens and on earth. He said, “O Muhammad, do you know what the chiefs on high disputed about?” I said, “Yes.” He said, “About expiation, and expiation is staying in the mosque after prayers, walking to join congregational prayers, and doing wudoo’ properly in adverse conditions. Whoever does that will live a good life and die a good death, and will be as sinless as the day his mother bore him.” He said, “O Muhammad, when you pray, say
Allaahumma innee as’aluka fa’l al-khayraat wa tark al-munkaraat wa hubb al-masaakeen,
wa idha aradta bi ‘ibaadika fitnatan fa’qbudni ilayka ghayra maftoon
(O Allaah, I ask you to make me do good deeds and avoid evil deeds, and to make me love the poor and wretched.
If You want to test Your slaves, then take me unto You without subjecting me to the trial).

One’s status in Paradise may be raised by spreading the greeting of salaam, feeding others, and praying at night when people are sleeping.”’ (Reported by Imaam Ahmad, 16026; and by al-Tirmidhi, 3159, who said it is a saheeh hasan hadeeth).

this is how i'd translate that part:

wa----idha------aradta----------bi ‘ibaadika-------fitnatan-----------fa’qbudni----ilayka-----ghayra---------maftoon
and - when - you decide to - Your servants - test/tribulation - then end me - to You - without - being of the tested

though my Arabic isn't too great,
i know 'Aaqibah means end or final position, - so i cut out the fa, 'qbud, ni from fa'qbudni and translated it as such - though i may be wrong.
please correct me if so and i will edit it
peace

Salahudeen
09-16-2011, 07:01 AM
jazakAllah for sharing, I've all ways been doubtful of al Qaeda's existence. Create an enemy that everyone is afraid of and you have an excuse to do whatever you like, someone told me that even Hitler did the same thing, he burnt a building down or something and blamed it on the Jews.

Nate
09-16-2011, 07:06 AM
I was in the Army the summer before 9/11 they increased our Combat and NBC training in July I got out in Aug. weeks before, I joined the Army to go to the middle east, but I am glade I did not go in war time I would have been discharged, I dont agree with the US going in to any country that is not a direct threat, I have always had the mind set of Terrorist kill Americans, Americans go kill terrorist, innocents killed in cross fire, family of innocents become terrorist for protecting there country.

I think I type and delete 3 pages of test everytime I write a post because I have strong feelings about the war on both sides, and I have to be careful I have offended so many people,.... (there I just deleted another half page LOL)

Nate
09-16-2011, 07:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salahudeen
jazakAllah for sharing, I've all ways been doubtful of al Qaeda's existence. Create an enemy that everyone is afraid of and you have an excuse to do whatever you like, someone told me that even Hitler did the same thing, he burnt a building down or something and blamed it on the Jews.
the Reichstag fire and it was 3 Communist party guys that got blamed but it was a black flag like Gulf of Tonkin & 9/11

Hitler was just good at talking to the crowds, our politicians have used a LOT of his techniques over the years

Abz2000
09-16-2011, 08:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nate
the Reichstag fire and it was 3 Communist party guys that got blamed but it was a black flag like Gulf of Tonkin & 9/11

Hitler was just good at talking to the crowds, our politicians have used a LOT of his techniques over the years
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.
The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie.
It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie,
and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Think of the press as a great keyboard on which the government can play.

The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly
- it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over

Joseph Goebbels quotes

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it
Adolf Hitler quotes

SFatima
09-16-2011, 11:22 AM
sigh * still waiting for the sound to come back on my pc... somebody pray ...

Abz2000
09-16-2011, 03:31 PM
Here's an informative song that my little son loves to start singing in crowded places! He sings the chorus out so loud!
9/11 was an !!!.
His mum will be chasing him around the house saying: ok you'll say inside job later- get your t-shirt on now!

I set it to autoplay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOSHIBA-SA...ht_2965wt_1086

-Fallen Angel-
09-16-2011, 03:45 PM
Thanks for the share. Its true though, If you say anything that goes against what the Media (or those in power) are telling people, you're automatically a bad person, a terrorist, or linked, or what-have-you. I like how every time we hear the "Iraq is stable. We're pulling out soon" and not too long after that, "suicide attacks" and whatever else.. so there is a reason to stay because of instability. How long will people continue to swallow the lies? :/

Who Am I?
09-16-2011, 06:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by -Fallen Angel-
Thanks for the share. Its true though, If you say anything that goes against what the Media (or those in power) are telling people, you're automatically a bad person, a terrorist, or linked, or what-have-you. I like how every time we hear the "Iraq is stable. We're pulling out soon" and not too long after that, "suicide attacks" and whatever else.. so there is a reason to stay because of instability. How long will people continue to swallow the lies? :/
:sl:

I've said this before and I will continue to say it. For too long I have remained silent about this.

People have been brainwashed and enslaved by the government. It starts in the schools where they don't teach kids to think for themselves anymore, because independent thought is dangerous to them. The government wants robots, good little slaves that will do what they're told without questioning anything. They don't teach kids to think for themselves anymore. They tell kids what to say and what to think, and tell them that the government will take care of them.

Then when they become adults, they're on welfare, depending on the government check as their source of income. So then the government can say "you know that check you get every month? If you want to keep getting that, you'll vote for us." It's economic slavery, and most people don't even realize it anymore.

And yeah, I'm not sure why you changed your name, lily. But that's OK, because I plan to change my name again as soon as I am able.

Abz2000
09-16-2011, 09:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by King of Nines
because independent thought is dangerous to them.
according to these psychopaths, the global political awakening is the "historically unprecedented challenge which is being posed in our time"

if they're running the schools and media - you can be assured it's to ensure you're asleep.
i don't think even hitler's crew would have had the audacity to openly say something like that.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!