/* */

PDA

View Full Version : This is a thread of advice and support. Why NOBODY is helping with an advice.

amin22
09-15-2011, 04:25 AM
Hello,

I posted my problem and nobody seems to care unfortunately. Perhaps, the forum should change the name of this thread" advice and support" to something else. I am not trying to be mean to anyone, but it seems maybe Allah is not considering me as a good muslim so that's why nobody is helping me.
I will try to be strong and stay hopeful that Allah will help me. I will try to give some support to those who had no support in their thread.

Thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salahudeen
09-15-2011, 07:22 PM
It's not that we don't care, most likely we just don't know what to say how to advise you, remember we're average people like yourself, we don't have any special qualifications or experience, so if no one replies it's not cos they don't care, it's cos they aren't sure what to say or how to advise you. Give it time someone will inshallah.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-15-2011, 07:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amin22
Hello,

I posted my problem and nobody seems to care unfortunately. Perhaps, the forum should change the name of this thread" advice and support" to something else. I am not trying to be mean to anyone, but it seems maybe Allah is not considering me as a good muslim so that's why nobody is helping me.
I will try to be strong and stay hopeful that Allah will help me. I will try to give some support to those who had no support in their thread.

Thank you
As'Salaam Alaaykum

You cannot even for a second say that Allaah isnt considering you as a good muslim. Please be patient for help will come.

Be strong and hopeful of Allaah's mercy. 'Wallaahu yuhibu As'Sabireen' - 'And Allaah loves the patient(firm and steadfast)'..

Sometimes you won't recieve a reply to your post as either nobody may have seen the thread, or because they don't know how to reply to you.

Apologies if I sounded harsh as I had no intention to do so.

Ramadhan
09-16-2011, 02:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amin22
I will try to give some support to those who had no support in their thread.
Please try it, and you will know one reason why sometimes it takes a while for someone to answer to any post/thread in this section.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
09-16-2011, 02:40 AM
maybe people didn't see it insha'Allah I'll go look for it see if I can advise..

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!