/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what is the best place you find yourself in (forums, social networks, blogs, ...)

marwen
09-15-2011, 07:25 PM
Assalamu Alaikom - Peace

So we're here in a basically islamic forum. But I don't know if you are here because it's the best place you like to visit ? or is it your second option among other websites/communities ?

I'm not talking about religious forums in particular, but in general, do you prefer participating in forums where threads are created by a member and other members contribute with posts ? Or do you prefer other interactive forms :
- social networks ( status updates, free raw ideas, comments/likes,...),
- personal blogs : do you feel more comfortable when you control your own blog, where you can freely put your ideas ? or even you like to subscribe to others' blogs.
- or the type of website it is not really important, you are indifferent.
- you don't like internet at all, you just visit it if you have an objective (learning, defending an idea, ...)
- other activities are more important than internet in some aspects (like reading books, or making sport, or meeting people).

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
09-15-2011, 08:09 PM
that was incomplete- i do my work on it - ebay
i visit alternative news sites since i unplugged my idiot box (tv)
and i visit forums to make sure comformist views don't dominate

joyous fairy
09-15-2011, 09:39 PM
I'm not sure. .

I like Facebook to keep in touch with friends and I like forums (Im only a member of 2 including this), to share views. I also like forums to meet people from different parts of the world.

I also used to play a lot of games on the net, not anymore though, I think Ive grown out of them lol.

Innocent Soul
09-16-2011, 11:47 AM
I usually read articles, stories, quotes etc on net and forums. I like sports but I don't do much sports because I don't have people with whom I can play and also due to studies. I like sharing views other people contributing etc that is mostly done on forums also.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shible
09-16-2011, 11:53 AM
I browse to kill time, Use to look for latest softwares and application,
but i like spending more time in a calm park or by the side of a river than in internet. unfortunately i cannot find them so sticking with internet imsad imsad

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!