/* */

PDA

View Full Version : FBI teaches that the Prophet Mohammed was a "cult leader."

جوري
09-15-2011, 11:15 PM
WIRED reports that the FBI is teaching counterterrorism agents that "main stream" [sic] American Muslims are likely to sympathize with terrorists.
The agency also reportedly teaches that the Prophet Mohammed was a "cult leader."

http://www.aol.com/2011/09/15/fbi-te...3_lnk2%7C95941

watch the films!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nate
09-15-2011, 11:23 PM
they are teaching that the founding fathers of the US are terrorist to, there implamenting tattle tale squads, neighbors telling on neighbors, the Nazis did it very successfully, and the US is refining there plans in my opinion

جوري
09-15-2011, 11:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nate
they are teaching that the founding fathers of the US are terrorist to, there implamenting tattle tale squads, neighbors telling on neighbors, the Nazis did it very successfully, and the US is refining there plans in my opinion
Don't you think we're headed toward the camps & another WWIII? already the economic collapse are rising on people so bigoted and intolerant that parallels aren't even seen, they seem to think this is a natural course of action. Islam is the enemy on a governmental level now what more do we need? Everyday they push and push to see what they can get away with.. I feel like we should all train in some combat for when they come to haul us to some extermination camps we should refuse to go down without a fierce fight..

Nate
09-15-2011, 11:50 PM
I have been in the Militia movement for awhile, im a strong believer in the militia to protect a gainst invaders foreign or domestic. its what America was founded on. I dont take it to extreme, but I believe in protecting myself and my family. Disaster can strike anywhere I like to be prepared LOL youll find im a little of a nut, my wife seems to think im a lot more;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
09-15-2011, 11:53 PM
I have been in the Militia movement for awhile, im a strong believer in the militia to protect a gainst invaders foreign or domestic. its what America was founded on. I dont take it to extreme, but I believe in protecting myself and my family. Disaster can strike anywhere I like to be prepared LOL youll find im a little of a nut, my wife seems to think im a lot more;D
I don't think you're nuts at all, rather forward thinking.. we need to indeed turn our paper money into gold, have some farms or at least learn to live off the land and train for survival and attacks..
I am not a pacifist by any means.. and I am sick of their insolence & arrogance which is the common ground upon which they build all other evil.. truly they're the devil' spawn.. ugh..

GuestFellow
09-15-2011, 11:58 PM
I think the FBI has been significantly influenced by thinktanks...like MEMRI...I could be wrong.

جوري
09-16-2011, 12:02 AM
Still think it is a so-called 'war on terror' it is very obvious it is a war on Islam and Muslims..

[Q-2:217] ---------------And they will not cease from fighting against you till they have made you renegades from your religion, if they can.

MartyrX
09-16-2011, 12:19 AM
Everyone should have passports if they need to leave.

جوري
09-16-2011, 12:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by JeffX
Everyone should have passports if they need to leave.
They would in fact love for us to leave some place where they can carpet bomb us collectively and claim they were looking for some 'Al Qaeda' operatives and we will be like the rest 'collateral damage'..

:w:

MartyrX
09-16-2011, 12:25 AM
It might give us more options than being rounded up and put in camps.

جوري
09-16-2011, 12:37 AM
true but disturbing nonetheless ..:hmm:

Ramadhan
09-16-2011, 01:57 AM
I am reading the article and I am sick enough and then to read the beyond idiotic comments... ughh... why did I read those.

who the hell are these people in FBI and why are they so stupid?

FBI is US government justice and security institution, so it's not just some fringe think tank, and so I agree with sis. bluebell, this is clearly beyond war on terror. They have intentionally created lies against Islam and muslim. And for what purpose?

جوري
09-16-2011, 02:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
I am reading the article and I am sick enough and then to read the beyond idiotic comments... ughh... why did I read those.

who the hell are these people in FBI and why are they so stupid?

FBI is US government justice and security institution, so it's not just some fringe think tank, and so I agree with sis. bluebell, this is clearly beyond war on terror. They have intentionally created lies against Islam and muslim. And for what purpose?
50% are unemployed and the other 50% are employed to spy on their neighbors and that includes the comments.. They've stolen and build an empire based on greed, hatred, bigotry and a false sense of entitlement!

Nate
09-16-2011, 03:22 AM
if you look through history, they are always trying to justify war so BIG BUSINESS gets paid, they use Black Flag ops, and propaganda to start wars, like the war on drugs and war on terror there invisible enemies so its like my favorite seen in Family Guy this shows how majority of people think (or let the main stream media thenk for them) the GOV says there terrorist and we attack, well there running out of people and there coming to Americans that talk against the policy and calling them terrorist

جوري
09-16-2011, 03:44 AM
if you look through history, they are always trying to justify war so BIG BUSINESS gets paid, they use Black Flag ops, and propaganda to start wars, like the war on drugs and war on terror there invisible enemies so its like my favorite seen in Family Guy this shows how majority of people think (or let the main stream media thenk for them) the GOV says there terrorist and we attack, well there running out of people and there coming to Americans that talk against the policy and calling them terrorist
The problem is that this has touched every Muslim home in a very negative way.. but then again it is just another prophecy come true..
The nations of the earth will gather against the Muslims like hungry people going to sit down to a table full of food. This will occur when the Muslims are large in number, but weak "like the foam of the sea".
People will beat others with whips like the tails of oxen
Gains will be shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor
The people of Iraq will receive no food and no money due to oppression by the Romans (Europeans)

and definitely A tribulation will enter every Muslim home
The leader of a people will be the worst of them (at-Tirmidhi)
Leaders of people will be oppressors (Al-Haythami)
People will treat a man with respect out of fear for some evil he might do (at-Tirmidhi)
this is all about our time now for sure..

Ramadhan
09-16-2011, 03:55 AM
I tend to agree with you.
Wars throughout history have always been successful in cranking up GDP of winning warring nations. But wars have negative effects: own casualties, etc.
Hence the perfect situation is "managed wars", especially if it's waged in land far away with minimum own casualties as to avoid own social impacts.

جوري
09-16-2011, 04:10 AM
It is true that simple civilians are powerless against their drones. But they're powerless against hurricanes, earth quakes etc.. look at Katrina.. I just lived through a 5.9 earth quake in NYC an area almost never hit by hurricanes or earth quakes.. The least we can do is pray that Allah swt destroys the conniving spawn of Satan.. ameen

MSalman
09-16-2011, 04:01 PM
as-salaamu alaykum

Jazak Allah khayran for posting this sister, you beat me to it. I was thinking about sharing it yesterday but didn't get a chance.

I wonder with the munafiqeen will say who have joined this organization to help them in their war against Muslims & Islam to catch the so called "extremist" Muslims.

جوري
09-16-2011, 04:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MSalman
I wonder with the munafiqeen will say who have joined this organization to help them in their war against Muslims & Islam to catch the so called "extremist" Muslims.
It isn't about 'extremists' anymore is it? Their plan as it always was is now out in the open.. They've attacked the very foundation of the religion not that it is the first time, they've called the messenger a cult leader and we're all 'terrorist sympathizers' since it is weaved in the fabric of our religion..
It is all out in the open now, they don't have to hide behind florid words while sending their drones against civilians.. 7asbona Allah wa'ni3maa alwakeel..

MSalman
09-16-2011, 04:16 PM
^yup, exactly my thoughts, they're not being politically incorrect or conservative about it anymore. They have come out and now people can see that even being a "moderate" Muslim isn't going to guarantee your safety. They are openly teaching new recruits that Islam and the Prophet (sal-allahu wa salaam) are the root problem for extremism, wa ayadu billah. May Allah destroy them, raise them with Firawn & his lot on the last day and throw them in deepest part of jahannam, ameen.

Let's see if the "moderate" Muslims will write long blog posts, articles, speak out in media outlets like they always do about Islamists/jihadis.

This reminds of this story we used to read when growing up:

The Lion and the Three Bulls

There was once a Lion who came across three bulls: a red bull, a white bull and a black bull. The Lion tried to attack them but because they were strong together he decided to bide his time. He befriended the bulls and told them he was protecting them.One day he called the Red Bull and the Black Bull and said ”My friends I am really concerned for you.” “Why?” they asked. The Lion responded “The White Bull represents a threat to you; he stands out with his complexion and he is going to make you a target for other predators and hunters; the lives of both of you at risk, let me eliminate him.”The Red Bull and Black Bull agreed, after all the Lion was their sincere friend and King of the Jungle. The lion attacked the white bull and, because noone came to his help, he was defeated. The lion ate him.A few weeks went by and the Lion called the Black Bull over and gives him the same speech ”The Red Bull represents a threat to you by attracting attention, let me eliminate him and you will be safe.”The Black Bull agreed; he was a friend of the King of the Jungle so who cares about anyone else….So he allowed the Lion to kill and eat the Red Bull.A few days later the Lion confronted the Black Bull and said “Now it is your turn”…The Black Bull finally realised his mistake and said, ”I was killed the moment the white bull was killed."

GuestFellow
09-16-2011, 04:28 PM
[QUOTE=Ramadhan;1464236]I am reading the article and I am sick enough and then to read the beyond idiotic comments... ughh... why did I read those.[QUOTE]

Salaam,

Ignore the comments. As long as you know the truth, it's fine. Let them be ignorant.

FBI is US government justice and security institution, so it's not just some fringe think tank, and so I agree with sis. bluebell, this is clearly beyond war on terror. They have intentionally created lies against Islam and muslim. And for what purpose? And for what purpose?

Yes the FBI is not a thinktank. After 9/11, the Bush administration adopted policies from thinktanks which are traditionally pro-Israel and anti-Islam/Muslim. Most of these thinktanks are very influential and have called ex-Muslims to support their ideas. The material these thinktanks produced may be distributed to institutions like CIA and FBI. The reason they are doing this because to make Americans and institutions to be afraid of Muslims/Islam in order to continue these wars...

جوري
09-16-2011, 04:32 PM
^yup, exactly my thoughts, they're not being politically incorrect or conservative about it anymore. They have come out and now people can see that even being a "moderate" Muslim isn't going to guarantee your safety. They are openly teaching new recruits that Islam and the Prophet (sal-allahu wa salaam) are the root problem for extremism, wa ayadu billah. May Allah destroy them, raise them with Firawn & his lot on the last day and throw them in deepest part of jahannam, ameen.

Let's see if the "moderate" Muslims will write long blog posts, articles, speak out in media outlets like they always do about Islamists/jihadis.

Oh yeah.. the story of the white bulls.. landed Al'Awlaki on some **** list.. so much for 'freedom of speech'.. they're a most disgusting, most vile hypocrites.. but then again, they've always been since the very inception of Islam.. calling us the cloak of the anti-christ.. a people so blind and paranoid they don't even notice that they've launched a thousand lie and a thousand war which makes them exactly what they're projecting!
The spawn of Satan and he schooled them well!

Who Am I?
09-16-2011, 05:48 PM

:sl:

Classic strategy. Divide and conquer. It's a government plot. Tell the American people that Islam is the real enemy so that the people don't realize that the real enemy is their own government.

Wake up, America...

MSalman
09-16-2011, 06:34 PM
as-salaamu alaykum

Bismillah

format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
After 9/11, the Bush administration adopted policies from thinktanks which are traditionally pro-Israel and anti-Islam/Muslim.
My beloved brother, we need to come out of this mentality of pre 9/11 & post 9/11 as if in pre 9/11 era these thugs were helping us establish Islam in our lands etc. We must be fooling ourselves if we keep believing that all this happened after 9/11 - they have been doing this for years. West has been at odds with Muslims & Islam for centuries - always planing and taking actions to win against Islam but indeed Allah is the best planner!!. Have we forgotten the crusaders of 12th century, the genocide in Andalus (Spain), British colonies, etc? Weren't those people ancestors of these Americans, and west in general? Let's just look into 1990s, the gulf war, the Bosnian genocide, continues support of Israel against Palestine, aiding the Christians in Indonesia & Malaysia and many parts of Africa, etc. The examples are just too many to list!

Most of these thinktanks are very influential and have called ex-Muslims to support their ideas.
Let's not forget to add the Coptic Christians, rafidi shias, secular, modernists & moderate Muslims, many of the sufis in the west and some of these so called salafis.

The material these thinktanks produced may be distributed to institutions like CIA and FBI. The reason they are doing this because to make Americans and institutions to be afraid of Muslims/Islam in order to continue these wars...
This is not just limited to CIA, FBI and America though. FBI actions just happened to come in public. The kuffaar think tanks, leaders and majority of the masses are in odds with Islam & Muslims and trying their best in every possible way to stop it.

format_quote Originally Posted by King of Nines
wa'alaykum as-salaam

format_quote Originally Posted by King of Nines
Classic strategy. Divide and conquer. It's a government plot. Tell the American people that Islam is the real enemy so that the people don't realize that the real enemy is their own government.
Yup but in that story there's also a lesson for Muslims who have joined them in their war and they think they're safe as long as they work for them and eliminate the 'dangerous' Muslims. Of course, their plan is to feed misconceptions to ignorant masses and control them by creating fear and uncertainty in their hearts.

وَمَكَرُواْ وَمَكَرَ اللّهُ وَاللّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ

Who Am I?
09-16-2011, 06:38 PM

Well in the end, those Muslims working for the government will find themselves betrayed. Just as those Native Americans who aided the US military against other tribes found themselves deported to the reservation anyway.

I'll take my chances on my own. At least then I know who I can trust.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!