/* */

PDA

View Full Version : "Arab Revolutions" Predicted Back In 2003 - Is Israel behind it all ?

marwen
09-16-2011, 09:59 AM
:sl:

I dunno if you've already seen this video on youtube. I'm not a fan of conspiracy theorists, but this is an interesting vision of what's happening these
days in arab world, especially if it's predicted 8 years ago before it happened.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
09-16-2011, 04:09 PM
How interesting.

M.I.A.
09-16-2011, 04:50 PM
i think those of any faith will say god is the planner and sustainer.
so we all move forward towards an end.

its just a case of what role we have played by the time we get there.
surely thats what we have been warned about.

Who Am I?
09-16-2011, 06:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.

I remember thinking when I first heard about the revolution in Egypt that it was a fulfillment of Biblical prophecy about the End Times and the war with Israel as told in Revelations.

I still think that the Arab Spring may be the fulfillment of prophecy. I'm not as familiar with the Muslim account of the End Times, so I still look at it in Biblical terms.

I do think that we are living in the Last Days. The Day of Judgment may actually happen in our lifetime, or it may not happen for another century. But regardless, I do believe that this is the beginning of the Last Days.

This is just one of many things happening recently that made me take a look at my own life, and led me to Islam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
09-16-2011, 06:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by King of Nines
. I'm not as familiar with the Muslim account of the End Times, so I still look at it in Biblical terms.
here's a good start:
http://thetruth.hypermart.net/wrath/0_preface.htm

the 2012 thing is from 'Israelyaat' so we neither reject nor accept it, which is the middle ground..

:w:

M.I.A.
09-17-2011, 12:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by King of Nines

I remember thinking when I first heard about the revolution in Egypt that it was a fulfillment of Biblical prophecy about the End Times and the war with Israel as told in Revelations.

I still think that the Arab Spring may be the fulfillment of prophecy. I'm not as familiar with the Muslim account of the End Times, so I still look at it in Biblical terms.

I do think that we are living in the Last Days. The Day of Judgment may actually happen in our lifetime, or it may not happen for another century. But regardless, I do believe that this is the beginning of the Last Days.

This is just one of many things happening recently that made me take a look at my own life, and led me to Islam.
i have no idea if its the end times or not,
but the world has moved forward thats for sure.

Al-Mufarridun
09-17-2011, 10:14 PM

Interesting video. I've watched some videos of the Sheikh, he seems to know his stuff.
There are however some of his positions that are, for a lack of a better word, unorthodox.

regarding who is behind the whirlwinds raging through the middle east, I don't really believe there is any one single, or collective entity behind them, of-course that is besides Allah(swt). I know there are theories out there, but the ignition i believe is(was) original, what happened in tunisia egypt, yemen were authentic, grassroots collective-human e-motion.

I do believe however, what followed was to some extent contaminated by those who want to move their agendas. And although unfortunate, that is, should be, expected.

I find solace in the "Knowing" that the All-Wise, All-Able is also planning, plotting, scheming, executing His agendas.

He(swt) is the Master, They are the pawns.
وَمَكَرُوا وَمَكَرَ اللَّهُ ۖ وَاللَّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ
And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned,
and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.
(3: 54)

format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.

GuestFellow
09-18-2011, 12:29 AM
I'm not sure. I read his books but I do wish he would provide more detail/evidence. It just appears to be full of rhetoric and not in-depth analysis. There are protests in Israel too, so this is something that must be taken into consideration.

As for the end of times, I highly doubt this will occur in the foreseeable future. People have always speculated about the end of times.

Ramadhan
09-18-2011, 02:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
As for the end of times, I highly doubt this will occur in the foreseeable future. People have always speculated about the end of times.
I agree.
Although it is pretty clear that the system of dajjal have penetrated most of corners of the world (eg. just think about world's financial system) and almost all if not all of smaller signs of the end of times have occurred.

It reminds me of a hadith that dajjal will affect all areas and all people of the world, except Makkah and Madinah.

Abz2000
09-18-2011, 02:21 AM
it's happening NOW - nobody knows when the last day is - even the Prophet (pbuh) said when asked by about it by Jibreel (AS) - the questioner knows no more than the questioned - i.e even the Angel of Revelation doesn't know.
but it is clear from the winds that a storm is brewing in the horizon.

M.I.A.
09-18-2011, 01:33 PM
mysterious thread is mysterious,

the point is that the muslims should work against bringing about judgement day, in intention at least.
the quran talks about those that desire judgement day or have no fear of it, cant remember where abouts exactly.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!