/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Men Accused Of Driving Around With Dead Friend & Running Up Tab On Corpse's ATM Card

جوري
09-16-2011, 05:00 PM
Robert Young, Mark Rubinson, 2 Colo. Men Accused Of Driving Around With Dead Friend & Running Up Tab On Corpse's ATM Card

The Huffington Post/AP First Posted: 9/16/11 08:14 AM ET Updated: 9/16/11 12:53 PM ET

DENVER -- Two men accused of driving around with a dead friend, using his ATM card and visiting a strip club are charged with abusing a corpse, identity theft and criminal impersonation.
Robert Jeffrey Young and Mark Rubinson are free on bond but they couldn't be reached for comment Thursday.
According to The Denver Post, while Jarret was still alive he invited a financially struggling Young, 43, an old friend from Colorado State University, to stay with him until Young caught a break. But on the night of Aug. 27, Young arrived at Jerret's Denver home to find him unresponsive and instead of calling 911 to help his friend, that may or may not have been dead at that point, he went to the restaurant that Rubinson, 25, worked.
That's when the bizarre real-life version of the movie "Weekend at Bernie's" party began for Young and Rubinson.
Investigators allege the men stopped at a restaurant, returned Jarrett's body to his home, used Jarrett's ATM card and withdrew $400 at a strip club before reporting Jarrett's death.
7News reports that the pair put Jarret's body in the back seat of their car and went on a eating and drinking spree at multiple Denver restaurants and bars including Teddy's T's bar and grill and Sam's No. 3. Then after dropping Jerrett's body off back at his home, Young and Rubinson took Jarret's bank card and headed to Shotgun Willie's, a Denver-area strip club, and stayed until the club closed.

Finally after leaving the strip club, around 4 a.m. the two flagged down a Glendale cop and told him that their friend was back at his house and that he might be dead, Fox31 reports.
It's unclear how Jeffrey Jarrett died, but the men are not charged in his death

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...ec1_lnk3|96167

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salahudeen
09-16-2011, 05:03 PM
:omg: no hearts at all.

جوري
09-16-2011, 05:08 PM
I was speechless really...people are odd

Ghazalah
09-16-2011, 05:14 PM
What is this world coming too.. SubhanAllah... :hmm:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dagless
09-16-2011, 05:16 PM
At least they didn't drag him behind a boat I guess...

Who Am I?
09-16-2011, 05:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
At least they didn't drag him behind a boat I guess...
Noooooooooo, I wanted to be the first to post a "Weekend at Bernie's" joke.

My day is officially ruined now. :p

جوري
09-16-2011, 06:21 PM
When I die I want two of my best buds to take my corpse out on the town while cleaning out my bank account.. heck someone is gotta use the money.. eat at three different restaurants & leave me in the car while they go into a strip club..
bwahahhahhahaha.. bwahahaha..

ah man dark comedy.. really creepy.. and what makes it so, is it isn't some cheesy B class flick.. it is real life..^o)

Who Am I?
09-16-2011, 06:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
When I die I want two of my best buds to take my corpse out on the town while cleaning out my bank account.. heck someone is gotta use the money.. eat at three different restaurants & leave me in the car while they go into a strip club..
bwahahhahhahaha.. bwahahaha..

ah man dark comedy.. really creepy.. and what makes it so, is it isn't some cheesy B class flick.. it is real life..^o)
:sl:

Hey, I've already told my family and friends that when I die, I don't need a funeral. Just dig a hole and chuck me in there. My body will just be an empty shell at that point anyway. My soul will already be gone, inshallah to Paradise.

Spend my money so that the government doesn't get it. Just take care of my dogs if they're still around.

You laugh to keep from crying, sister. It's all we can do.

MSalman
09-16-2011, 06:38 PM
SubhaanAllah!! They must believe in not wasting money *rolls eyes*

Did you brothers/sisters read the news of the guy who was caught for shooting at aliens in Sweden? lol

Who Am I?
09-16-2011, 06:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MSalman

Did you brothers/sisters read the news of the guy who was caught for shooting at aliens in Sweden? lol

Now when you say "aliens", do you mean space guys or illegal immigrants? Here in the US it could mean either one.

I remember as a kid in the early 80's, the first time I heard the phrase "illegal aliens", I picture little space men being pulled over by police for speeding.

جوري
09-16-2011, 06:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by King of Nines

Hey, I've already told my family and friends that when I die, I don't need a funeral. Just dig a hole and chuck me in there. My body will just be an empty shell at that point anyway. My soul will already be gone, inshallah to Paradise.

Spend my money so that the government doesn't get it. Just take care of my dogs if they're still around.

You laugh to keep from crying, sister. It's all we can do.
Respecting the dead in Islam is a must.. Also all Muslims must be buried facing Qiblah.. 'ikraam ely-myet dafnoh' it is a dignity bestowed on the deceased to bury him and as early as possible and very important to walk in his or her funeral.. Allah swt bestowed dignity upon us in life and death and we MUST observe it insha'Allah...

;D;D;D the world really is full of nutters.. it is frightening

MSalman
09-16-2011, 06:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by King of Nines
Now when you say "aliens", do you mean space guys
yes, the space guys - I wonder if they stole his alcohol or didn't like his girlfriend or something, lol - http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/w...ow/9881635.cms

Ansariyah
09-16-2011, 07:15 PM
He let that guy in when he had nothing, and he did this to him when he died? Sickening!

Who Am I?
09-16-2011, 10:12 PM
yes, the space guys - I wonder if they stole his alcohol or didn't like his girlfriend or something, lol - http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/w...ow/9881635.cms

Yeah, there's a reason why most UFO sightings take place in areas where there is a lot of alcohol consumed and not much else to do.

Now that being said, I do believe that there is life outside of earth. Both the Bible and the Qur'an mention that God "created the worlds" plural. That tells me that there are planets other than earth that have life on them.

Now whether that life is by our standards "intelligent", I have no clue. But I think that life exists outside of earth. The universe is too vast for it not to.

joyous fairy
09-16-2011, 10:59 PM
This is really sad. What kind of friends do that? They should not be referred to as his 'friends' but just as criminals!

aadil77
09-16-2011, 11:08 PM
Only in america... I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for the guy

but I bet the dead guy would have done the same

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-16-2011, 11:12 PM
As'Salaam Alaaykum ^ The kinda friends who have no worth of ones life whether it be his friend, this was just their friend I wonder who else they would do this too :-\

The kind who aren't aware that there is a true reality out there that exists, rather these are lost in the dunya (temporary life) and trying to enjoy the worldly stuff, but it won't last forever. When will they wake up!

Sad Indeed!

Also this kinda reminds me of something that took place in Pakistan, how some men were eating human meat, it is soo scary! They mentioned they could not live without human meat, i think, they looked scary aswell!

Really what are the people of this world coming to? Astagfirullaah

IslamicRevival
09-16-2011, 11:17 PM
Sick individuals. How some people can have such cold hearts is beyond me, Are they even human at all?

Abz2000
09-22-2011, 05:25 AM
a people desensitized to death by the corporate controlled media machine and inspired by materialism,
isn't too difficult to figure out how they'd mentally justify it, a million innocent deaths and when all else fails the answer given is we need the oil.
well they needed the burgers,

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!