/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 4 days left -- Palestine: the world's next nation

Muslim Woman
09-17-2011, 02:24 AM

:sl:

Amazing! Over 900,000 have signed the petition -- our big delivery to the UN is on Tuesday. Let's get to a million! Forward this email to everyone --

The Palestinian people are calling on the world to recognize Palestine as a state. Over 120 countries have endorsed the call, but the US and Israel are trying to block it. European leaders are on the fence. In 4 days, the proposal will be presented to the UN General Assembly.

If we can persuade Europe to support this non-violent, legitimate bid now, it could spur a dramatic shift towards peace.

Sign the petition and send this to everyone -- let's reach 1 million:

http://www.avaaz.org/en/independence...lestine_en/?vl

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
09-17-2011, 03:55 AM
sad day when a sovereign nation is asking the world to recognize its sovereignty.. sob7an Allah.. what a big ugly scary world we live in..

joedawun
09-17-2011, 07:53 AM
Signature #928,725

Salahudeen
09-17-2011, 08:23 AM
Is this legit or some scam to get peoples details?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
09-17-2011, 12:55 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Salahudeen
Is this legit or some scam to get peoples details?

I find it amazing that a non - Muslim org is doing the publicity for Palestine. Also saw a news that many Americans including Jews came to streets supporting Palestine. So far , have not noticed any such campaign of Islamic organisations :hmm::embarrass

Abz2000
09-17-2011, 01:30 PM
Im not saying it's wrong, but I am aware it could be a scam to install Abbas as the leader and to start imposing laws on the people and subject it to un rule out of fear it will be the capital for khilafah,
The un has proven itself to be fake, biased and inneffective from the illegal iraq invasion and it's failure to hold the zionists responsible - or even come out with any meaningful condemnation of the flotilla massacre (an international war crime)
Bush senior spoke of using the un to impose his new world order
Watch this video to understand the un:

I repeat that I'm not saying it's a bad step as I'm unsure of the possible good outcomes, but I would definitely say watch events critically
Maybe there's good in it -

but step cautiously - it's already their country - would they just be subjecting it to un decadent legislation?

On the 17 of June 2011, the United Nations Human Rights Council adopted a resolution on violence and discrimination against lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people. It is the first time the UN has adopted a resolution on LGBT issues. The Human Rights Council asked the Office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) to carry out a study by December 2011 that details “discriminatory laws and practices and acts of violence against individuals based on their sexual orientation and gender identity, in all regions of the world.” The Resolution also calls on the study to also consider “how international human rights law can be used to end violence and related human rights violations based on sexual orientation and gender identity.” Twenty-three countries voted in favour of the resolution, 19 countries voted against, and three others abstained

watch all parts, the last are the best:

Muslim Woman
09-21-2011, 09:01 AM

may Allah grants what is best for the Ummah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!