/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Buying GOLDDDDDD

Samiun
09-17-2011, 05:14 AM
:sl:,

does anyone have any experience on buying gold? I'm planning to buy a rm600-700 gold (preferably a bracelet or a ring) around 150 sterling pounds while it is cheap for the time being. What are the pros and cons of buying gold? What is the best type of gold that a person should buy in order to get maximum profit out of it? And what is this 'bullion gold' which I see being promoted frequently around the world? hmm seem kinda strange as it's created by the west cause I thought they have really high interest on paper money and not gold. Am I too young to buy these things?

gold.. yumm

gold gold gold!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Riana17
09-17-2011, 05:52 AM
Salam

I actually avoid wearing gold or any kinds of jewelry, its part of my intention to live simple.

However buying Gold is intelligent way to invest your money, 8yrs ago- gold per gram was 8-10$, now it is 60$ without labor charge. The Holy Quran mentioned Gold and we know the value of gold will never soar down

So not bad esp for emergency situation, but dont forget to pay the Zakat :)

Nate
09-17-2011, 05:59 AM
Buy Gold & Silver bars & other bullion, I buy silver im too poor for gold LOL

buy in OZ or less bars that war if you need to turn one in for cash to tide you over for something you can

noorseeker
09-17-2011, 06:53 AM
I heard gold is rocketing through the ceiling
Especially in India

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Samiun
09-17-2011, 09:46 PM
I still can't decide if I should go for it, its either I use my eid money to buy gold or just let it kept hidden in the bank

Abz2000
09-17-2011, 09:57 PM
Abu Bakr ibn Abi Maryam reported that he heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say:
"A time is certainly coming over mankind
in which there will be nothing [left] which will be of use save a dinar and a dirham."
(The Musnad of Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal)
dinar - 22k solid gold coin - dirham - pure silver / 99.9% coin

if you want it as savings i'd go for 22k and 99.9
they're the future islamic currency.

since they started those bankrupting illegal wars and inflating the fake paper money like mad , the price of gold and silver have shot up and with the coming global turmoil - you probably know how it will rise,

Samiun
09-17-2011, 10:19 PM
I did a search and found that my country has already started selling dirhams last year. I can't believe I'm missing out on this golden opportunity. Check it out!!! GOLD

Thanks for the tips guys

Abz2000
09-18-2011, 01:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samiun
I did a search and found that my country has already started selling dirhams last year. I can't believe I'm missing out on this golden opportunity. Check it out!!! GOLD
dirhams are a silver opportunity

Samiun
09-18-2011, 01:49 AM
Whoops meant to say dirhams there

Ramadhan
09-18-2011, 02:11 AM
You can never be too young to buy gold as long as you have money. In the long term, gold NEVER depreciate in value. And if possible, do not buy jewelleries, because the price include workmanships and hence may lose value when you sell it, but instead buy certified gold coins, bullions or bars.

Abz2000
09-18-2011, 02:52 AM
and if you have a decent bit of cash, buy a testing kit, try buying scrap gold and silver, waaaaaayyyyyyyyyy below spot price, buy a £100 mini furnace on ebay, and melt it into bullion as you go along

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!