/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Posting problems

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
09-18-2011, 12:20 PM
:sl:

Not sure what is going on.....

But when i try to submit a post which includes a Quote or image, it never goes through...
i have to hit the submit button then "edit" and paste what i had originally put there....
it becomes a hassle when i forget to Ctrl+v (copy) the post, hit submit and then need to retype everything :hiding:

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
09-19-2011, 07:06 PM
Ooopppss :embarrass yea Ctrl+c..... i use them all so frequently +a +c +v +z etc....

Hmmmz... i know its happened each time i try to post an image link or quote someone .. smilies aren't a problem really... Maybe its because i have multiple IB tabs open:phew

Or maybe it is the special characters

Next time i post an image link.. will update and see what happens.

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
09-19-2011, 07:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
That happens every time? Not sure what's wrong. Maybe it's some specific smiley? Happens when you use the :unsure: emoticon with the old code.

Or maybe it's the special characters in your name?Ctrl+v = Paste.
Ctrl+c=Copy.

testing... quote +image.....

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
09-19-2011, 07:08 PM
well that seemed to work....

Maybe since i changed my forum id its working as i had brackets before :hiding:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Riana17
09-19-2011, 07:12 PM
SAlam Sis
it happend to me many times, so i copy any post I made before submitting, incase of error i can paste it in word until problem is solved

yeah pretty depressing to type again lol

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.