/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sub7an Allah!

*Yasmin*
09-18-2011, 07:11 PM
see this flowing tenderness and mercy ...How could this be explained?! sub7an Allah!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Endymion
09-18-2011, 07:36 PM
Seems like she was trying to give her some kinda treatment :unsure: Was she dead :hmm: Or just fainted ^o)

Did'nt understand that well,The Doc was talking in alien language :embarrass

But her love and care for her friend was just cute :statisfie

Ghazalah
09-18-2011, 07:38 PM
Cats are soo :wub:

*Yasmin*
09-18-2011, 07:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
Seems like she was trying to give her some kinda treatment Was she dead Or just fainted
she was dead unfortunately after she was hit by a car, and the other cat was trying to help her ..

Did'nt understand that well,The Doc was talking in alien language
the Doc in Turkish, i can't understand turkish too, just a little bit ^^..

But her love and care for her friend was just cute
yeah you are so right :) .. it's so emotional.. it makes me feel like crying ...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*Yasmin*
09-18-2011, 07:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
Cats are soo :wub:
yeah.... although i have phobia from cats, i feel like buying one now ....

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-18-2011, 07:49 PM
As'Salaam Alaaykum

This is pretty old..but yeah the cat was trying to bring her friend back to life i think, resusitation is what was being taken place i think. But it's really sad that the cat missed his/her friend, i hope they unite in Jannah, but i'm not sure if animals have a hereafter.. It's amazing how the creatures of Allaah have such feelings..i've noticed with some animals that no matter how annoyed you get with them they come back with love and no revenge, and they are patient masha'Allaah. Indeed Allaah is the most mercyful and those who are mercyful to his creation is indeed beautiful!

Jazakallaahu Khaayr.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!