/* */

PDA

View Full Version : dream about dajjal

nutty
09-19-2011, 12:11 PM
Assalamun alaikum

just wanted sum advice. i have a masjid radio in my house connected to the local masjid

In my dream..... it was announced on the masjid radion that the dajjal has arrived... and i was tellin everyone in my family member about it and how we are not safe from the trials and tribulations. i was thinking to myself how can i save myself i havent strated reading reading the 1st 10 verses of surah khaf. When i woke up i didnt feel scared or anxious or anything just normally.. I keep tellin myself i should start reading surah khaf but am taking tajweed lessons so i thought i learn all the rules and than start reading or shall i just start reading even without learning the rules

Jazak-Allah any advice would be much appreciated

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
09-20-2011, 04:48 AM
it's not just about reading surah kahf in Arabic - it's about pondering the meaning in the language your brain understands it, if it's Arabic- It's better.
i know the narration says ten verses - but look at the message - the Quran is a book of reflection and Surah Kahf contains many hidden messages regarding the end times.
the first story is about the youths who took shelter in the cave.

Umm Sharik reported that the messenger of Allah said:
"The people will flee from Dajjal till they will take shelter in the mountains."

15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)
16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
17Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
Matthew 24

when the earthquake in Japan took place - they were advising people to take refuge in high ground due to fear of aftershocks.

The Prophets (Al-Anbiya') 21:31, ``And We have set on the earth firm mountains, lest it should shake with them...''

The Bee (Al-Nahl) 16:15, ``And He has cast onto the earth firm mountains lest it should shake with you...''

Luqman 31:10, ``He has created the heavens without supports that you can see, and has cast onto the earth firm mountains lest it should shake with you..'

SO REMEMBER - WHEN YOU SEE AURORA BOREALIS (NORTHERN LIGHTS) AT THE WRONG PLACE - MAKE A QUICK MOVE.

scroll to the middle of this page for more info:
http://abz2000.com/news.aspx

peace

Snowflake
09-20-2011, 07:29 AM
:sl:

Masha Allah.

You can still recite the relevant verses by listening to a slow recitation and following it insha Allah. Go to http://www.quranexplorer.com/, launch the program - select the Surah/verses, then select Abdul Basit from the reciters list. This isn't to replace learning tajweed from a teacher of course, but is good for beginners who want to recite a part of the Quran without any mistakes.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!