/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help For Our T-Shirt & Hoodies

YM Usrah Umar
09-19-2011, 05:00 PM
I am apart of Young Muslims, islamic organisation...some of you might have heard it or are a part of it

brothers and sisters...if i could award you with money then I would...but unfortunetly I don't at the moment but may Allah reward you for those who help

we are starting a clothes range of t-shirts and hoodies but we need some off the hook designs and I was hoping if you guys could design for us...its alot to ask i understand but may allah reward you guys big time inshallah....maybe perhaps in future we can give u money for ur efforts

we're looking for designs mainly using "Young Muslims" or you could have a islamic slogan or some sort

jazakallah

this is our logo if u would like to incorparate it

Attachment 4336

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!