/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Evil/bad people

joyous fairy
09-19-2011, 10:07 PM
Salam Alaykum all.

This is probably a bit of a depressing topic but its quite important and I would like to hear everyones views.

I've met people who are all nice, good people, and then theres the complete opposite, evil people.

One of the things that I dont understand is black magic. I know people do it, I've heard of lots of people complaining about it in the past and I've just thought its an excuse that a lot of people use to explain away their illnesses and downfalls but recently I've realised its quite common and members of my family have been affected by it quite badly, especially one member (I wont go into details, but it was pretty bad and will probably affect the person for their whole life).

Why do Muslims do black magic? What are the punishments of black magic? And how can we educate people so they know the consequences of what they are doing?

It just makes me feel so upset and angry that Muslims do such things on fellow Muslims even. How evil do they have to be? Can it even be justified?

Also how does evilness develop in people? I think that all people have some good in them but it can be difficult to tell.

What are your thoughts on evilness and how can we eradicate it, within ourselves and in others if we can?

JazakAllah Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
09-20-2011, 05:56 AM
Why do Muslims do black magic? What are the punishments of black magic? And how can we educate people so they know the consequences of what they are doing?
Probably jealousy ranks high as the reason for such ill behaviour. The punishment in the hereafter is eternal hell because the practitioner is removed from the folds of Islam by indulging in such acts (unless of course they repent).

How evil do they have to be? Can it even be justified?
Very and never.

Also how does evilness develop in people? I think that all people have some good in them but it can be difficult to tell.
All people are capable of good and evil acts. People are misled by the whispers of shaytan.

When we remember Allah often, the shaytan is repelled and we are saved from his attacks but once we become heedless of Allah, the shaytan is able to take control of our hearts and do as he pleases with it. The best way to repel him again is to remember Allah and do it constantly.

Riana17
09-20-2011, 07:03 AM
Salam Alaikkum Sister,

I would only comment on Black Magic and I will give you real life story.

On national TV here in Arab, One of the Arab lady was crying alot to Shaikh (Mulla3) and seeking his advise,
she said "Oh Shaikh, I've performed HAJJ three times in my life and I never see Kabba!!!"
So the Shaikh asked him, "would you tell me what is your job?",
she replied "I am just cleaning the dead before the family send them to grave"
and the Shaikh continues "And what else?, you might have done something really big for you not to see the Kabba"
she paused for long time and said "Some people are paying me alot to perform black magic by keeping things (e.g. a paper with written prayers etc) in dead body's mouth or somewhere that family will not discover I hide something, I know it is wrong and......"
The Shaikh cut her talk, went mad & told her "I am sorry, there is no more chance for you and absolutely you are going to HELL forever whatever you do in this life"

There are quite few cases like this http://www.paklinks.com/gs/religion-...ana-kaaba.html

I dont have the Hadith or Quranic verse, but my husband used to tell that "Evil are the gods for people who performs black magic" Black magic is the ability given by the Shaytan.

Abdul-Raouf
09-20-2011, 07:23 AM
My few points....

Source of Evil: Shaitaan .. he will whisper.. and he will make us see bad.. disturbs our heart.. runs through the blood of people in bad environment/ bad intention and bad action... And shaitaan is not gonna stop that unless the Qayamat comes.

So bad people will be there...(irrespective of any religion) It is our duty to protect ourself from shaitaan.
Make your home a Masjid... free from photographs, music, .. make it clean and pure.. Shaitaan will run away.
Keep your heart clean.. make ur ears listen to quran.. avoid music.. think about ALLAH often.. Shaitaan wont disturb us.

Let us be fans of our Prophets and Sahabhas .. than anyone else..
I like to share a hadith here... found from a post in IB...

Umar bin Al-Khattab asked the permission of Allah's Apostle to see him while some Quraishi women were sitting with him, talking to him and asking him for more expenses, raising their voices above the voice of Allah's Apostle.

When 'Umar asked for the permission to enter, the women quickly put on their veils. Allah'› Apostle allowed him to enter and 'Umar came in while Allah's Apostle was smiling, 'Umar said "O Allah's Apostle! May Allah always keep you smiling." The Prophet said, "These women who have been here, roused my wonder, for as soon as they heard your voice, they quickly put on their veils. "'Umar said, "O Allah's Apostle! You have more right to be feared by them than I." Then 'Umar addressed the women saying, "O enemies of yourselves! You fear me more than you do Allah's Apostle ?" They said, "Yes, for you are harsher and sterner than Allah's Apostle." Then Allah's Apostle said, "O Ibn Al-Khattab! By Him in Whose Hands my life is! Never does Satan find you going on a way, but he takes another way other than yours."

-Sahih Bukhari

A related video...on Ruqyah and Black Magic... Please watch it..
The shayk offers lots of advice.. and shares us his experiences... how to protect ourself from evil .. etc..

...Salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
09-20-2011, 07:46 AM
The Shaikh cut her talk, went mad & told her "I am sorry, there is no more chance for you and absolutely you are going to HELL forever whatever you do in this life"

The Shaykh's reply has really surprised me. Allah even forgives shirk which is the worst of all sins if a person repents before death approaches them. Then no one can say otherwise regarding other sins. Praise be to Allah Who is All Forgiving and Wise.

Riana17
09-20-2011, 08:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dying Rose

The Shaykh's reply has really surprised me. Allah even forgives shirk which is the worst of all sins if a person repents before death approaches them. Then no one can say otherwise regarding other sins. Praise be to Allah Who is All Forgiving and Wise.
Salam Alaikkum

I also thought about that for a moment, I am nothing to speak about our destination but I think what the Shaikh said is pretty justifiable, she admit she know it is wrong, if it is correct that all the knowledge of black magic is coming from Shaytan alone, then it is worst than Associating Partners with Allah (swt), because when you do black magic you are WORSHIPPING THE SHAYTAN Alone

Also we have to be reminded, that there are worst things happening to the dead body because of the black magic, i dont have knowledge about it but pretty sure they are suffering. May Allah forgive us

joyous fairy
09-20-2011, 05:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Riana17
Salam Alaikkum

I also thought about that for a moment, I am nothing to speak about our destination but I think what the Shaikh said is pretty justifiable, she admit she know it is wrong, if it is correct that all the knowledge of black magic is coming from Shaytan alone, then it is worst than Associating Partners with Allah (swt), because when you do black magic you are WORSHIPPING THE SHAYTAN Alone

Also we have to be reminded, that there are worst things happening to the dead body because of the black magic, i dont have knowledge about it but pretty sure they are suffering. May Allah forgive us
I remember my friend telling me about this once but I didnt know the full story. That is scary, not being able to see the Kabah :O

What do you guys think about people imitating evil/bad things, or being exposed to it from a young age and finding it difficult to get away from those kind of people (e.g say if someones parents were involved in black magic )?

Riana17
09-20-2011, 05:51 PM
Salam Sis

There is nothing impossible if one go back to Allah (swt), sincerely stick to Quran and the Sunnah

It's unfortunate but this is considerable, that woman is old enough to know right from wrong and she did it for sake of money & believing in Shaytan etc

May Allah guide us all to the right path, Amen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!