/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nile reacted to a letter.....

Abdul-Raouf
09-20-2011, 05:20 AM

Oh man....Obey ALLAH...100%.
... If you do so....every other creation will respect you.....the above event is a proof of it.

Another Post Related to the beautiful Nature of river Nile :::
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/134264756-nile.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
09-21-2011, 01:30 AM
Allah (swt) dried it up and responded to the letter to prove to the people that it is He who controls it.
i read about something like this to happen in future times in the previous scriptures and in the hadith when the yajuj majuj surround the camp of believers:

A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains:
a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.
3A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth:
the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.
4The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.
5Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.
6Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.
7They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:
8Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.
9They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief......
.....Let the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say,
Spare thy people, O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach,
that the heathen should rule over them:
wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?
18Then will the LORD be jealous for his land, and pity his people.
19Yea, the LORD will answer and say unto his people, Behold, I will send you corn, and wine, and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith: and I will no more make you a reproach among the heathen:
20But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things.
21Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the LORD will do great things.
22Be not afraid, ye beasts of the field: for the pastures of the wilderness do spring, for the tree beareth her fruit, the fig tree and the vine do yield their strength.
Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.
24And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the fats shall overflow with wine and oil.
25And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
26And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
27And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.
Joel 2

It will be under such conditions that Allah will reveal to Jesus the following words:
'I have brought forth from among My servants such people against whom none will be able to fight;
you take these people safely to Tur .'
Then, Allah will send Gog and Magog and they will swarm down from every slope.
The first of them (Gog and Magog) will pass the lake of Tiberias (Sea of Galilee) and drink out of it.
And when the last of them passes, he will say: 'There was once water there.'

Jesus and his companions will then be besieged here (at Tur mountain, and they will be so hard pressed)
to the extent that an ox will be more valuable to them than one hundred Dinars (gold coins).
Allah's Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم said, Jesus, and his companions will supplicate to Allah,
Who will send to them (Gog and Magog) insects (which will attack their necks) and in the morning, they would perish as one single person.
Allah's Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم said, Jesus, and his companions will then come down (from Tur mountain)
and they will not find as much space as a single span that is not filled with decomposed remains and stench of Gog and Magog's corpses.
Allah's Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم said, Jesus, and his companions will then supplicate to Allah
who will send birds whose necks would be like those (the necks) of Bactrian camels
and they will carry them (Gog and Magog) away and throw them where Allah wills.
Then Allah will send rain which no house of mud-bricks or (tent of) camel-hair will keep out and it will wash the Earth until it resembles a mirror.
Then, the Earth will be ordered (by Allah) to bring forth its fruit and restore its blessing and,
as a result thereof, pomegranate will grow that will be enough for a group of people to eat and seek shelter under its skin.
A dairy cow will give so much milk that (will be enough for) a group of people to drink.
The milking camel will give so such milk that a whole tribe will be able to drink from it...

Abdul-Raouf
07-08-2012, 04:39 PM
Alhamdulillah ... Allahu Akbar!

Hulk
07-08-2012, 04:57 PM
Thanks for sharing bro.. my teacher was telling us this story the other day in class.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul-Raouf
07-08-2012, 05:12 PM
I would like to bump this thread as many times possible... so that it reaches people... (but i forget :()

A man wrote a letter to a River...and the River obeyed... Allahu Akbar!!

Endymion
07-08-2012, 05:38 PM
Yes,such a strong faith as Umar RA had makes dried rivers flow once again.Such strong faith as Ibraheem AS had,cool down the fire and its not about time,its all about faith.Your connection with Allah swt.

A timely reminder for people afraid of people like them and their worthless tricks :statisfie

Aprender
07-08-2012, 06:37 PM
Thanks so much for sharing this. Alhamdulillah.

Hulk
07-08-2012, 06:58 PM
The Prophet pbuh had said that if there were a prophet after him it would be Umar. If Umar happened to walked on a path and there was a devil there, the devil would walk the other way. Also, as long as Umar was around Islam would be protected. (All this I am recalling from memory so please forgive any mistakes)

The companions of the Prophet were definitely people of high status..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!