/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Depressed after sleeping with wife

anonymous
09-20-2011, 01:28 PM
I'm posting this for a friend who's embarrassed to seek help about it, "Whenever I sleep with my wife I feel depressed after, the depression lasts for about 1 or 2 days, and during that time I have no sexual desire at all and no appetite to eat anything, we average about once every 3-4 days because that's all I can manage since I feel depressed after every encounter" does anyone know what could cause this? low testosterone maybe?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
09-22-2011, 02:58 AM
That's a question only he & his wife can answer.. Low testosterone if low enough would give him erectile dysfunction which would disable him from having an encounter all together not cause depression shortly thereafter..
They should seek help from a marriage counselor who could dig deeper into this.. maybe she is emasculating or he's turned off by her or any number of things really.. whatever the case I really don't think this problem belongs on a forum..

best,

Abz2000
09-22-2011, 03:56 AM
something i read about balance of dopamine levels and expectation.
stimulation of reward circuitry, build-up and crash, hot and cold.
if he's new to it - i think it'll normalise once it becomes casual,
does he have / has he had cravings for anything else (addictions etc) which may be affecting it?
i am NOT a doctor, this is just an opinion.

Riana17
09-22-2011, 08:08 AM
Salam Alaikkum

I dont mean to be rude but Oh once every 3-4days is excellent according to STATISTICS :D

I hope its not malfunction problem, inshallah not

So here it goes from my point of view,

A real man does not think about himself alone, he must 'allow' his wife first - 99% of time before He. That's best way to get satisfied
Second, if it is not malfunction, pls analyze where is the 'no appetite' coming from, imagine your early relation, do you like your wife because she is always clean and smells good, and now she is not taking care of herself anymore or she used to cook nice foods now, she dont? I hope you can figure out and pls sit together and be honest with discussion

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anonymous
09-22-2011, 09:56 AM
I am replying, but I am not the poster...Please let us know if I am allowed to..

It is recommended to read Sura falak and Naas After every Salah, 3 times atleast and shoof on oneself. There is a lot of fitna out there, there is shaitanic waswasas and whispers which try to come near a person more in a marital relationship once one gets married,since shaitan is the arch enemy of this sacred union between a nam and woman... so never stop reading the dua'e hifaazat (protection) it is also recommended as a treatment of depression and anxiety, reading lots of sura Naas and falak, and fatiha. In this case both the husband and wife must read it before getting close. It is a well known form of magic as well, that some people do on others so that they are not satisfied from their wives, and feel depressed and weird after going to them.. Wallah uilm..

You can follow this link for duas, but letme know if you cannot read the language..

http://dua.farhathashmi.com/index.ph...&id=7&Itemid=8

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!