/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What's the difference between the Libyans and the Palestinians?

Ali Mujahidin
09-21-2011, 07:31 AM
:sl:

Compare these two press reports:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/lite/brea...i-ousted-at-un
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-14997936

So what's the difference between the Libyans and the Palestinians?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Trumble
09-21-2011, 06:14 PM
The Libyans have no need to negotiate as they have nothing to gain. The Palestinians would find it pointless to negotiate under the present conditions as they will gain nothing.

Despite Obama's drivel and the seemingly inevitable US veto, I really hope this gets through the UN by some fluke.. maybe the US ambassador will eat some dodgy fish, or something. It's the best chance to change the landscape in a real way and kick-start a genuine peaceful solution.

Ali Mujahidin
09-21-2011, 06:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
The Libyans have no need to negotiate as they have nothing to gain. The Palestinians would find it pointless to negotiate under the present conditions as they will gain nothing.

Despite Obama's drivel and the seemingly inevitable US veto, I really hope this gets through the UN by some fluke.. maybe the US ambassador will eat some dodgy fish, or something. It's the best chance to change the landscape in a real way and kick-start a genuine peaceful solution.
With Allah, everything is possible.

Pygoscelis
09-21-2011, 09:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble

At the very least it will put the US's blind favouratism of Israel on wide display. Perhaps so much so that even the US populace will realize that the US is being unreasonable. The more peaceful and reasonable a route Palestine takes the more unfair and oppressive Israel and the USA will look, and I think that image if spread around the western world and it actually sticks for once would go a long way towards turning things around.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
09-21-2011, 09:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
At the very least it will put the US's blind favouratism of Israel on wide display. Perhaps
I doubt it.. and probably in the upcoming weeks, the 'Palestinians' will commit another heinous act of terrorism that will just highlight to the world what barbarians they are.. how they're bloodthirsty with no desire for peace etc. etc.. honestly it is all perfectly comedicly timed you can set your watch by it.. also to enforce in people's minds why it is ok that their tax dollar is going to fund new colonies in the cockroach state over say social security, education or a host of other things..

best,

Abz2000
09-22-2011, 12:33 AM
Please listen to this:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!