/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Learn Quran Before You Pass Any Kind Of Judgment

ayesha.ansari
09-21-2011, 12:29 PM
No matter what people say and believe, an unbiased study of history (let alone religion) reveals that Islam brought a revolution of its own kind that not only affected the people of a particular region, religion, or ethnicity, but it became a worldwide phenomenon soon just a few decades after its completion.

What Muslims believe is that Islam is the last religion offered by God Almighty to all humanity to come till The Day of Resurrection, believing in what God Almighty states in Holy Scripture of Muslims. For more details please visit the site below:

http://www.quranreading.com/blog/qur...d-of-judgment/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ayesha.ansari
11-15-2011, 04:46 AM
This is the toughest time in my live when i have to choose between my friends. the way to behave and taking decision unbiased. People think the other person is never unbiased. However the only person know is me and my ALLAH. Who is watching and listening me all the time. when i seek help from him He give me every thing what i want what i need and some thing what i need later.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!