/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Creative wooden bookshelf made by talented French designer Olivier Dolle.

Endymion
09-21-2011, 03:04 PM

Creative wooden bookshelf made by talented French designer Olivier Dolle.

Tree branch inspired design consists of an oak veneer on a hollow plywood structure. The bookshelf is available in different wood finishes.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Soulja Girl
09-21-2011, 03:16 PM
:sl:

Oh kewlies.. I likey.. :D

:wa:

Endymion
09-21-2011, 03:20 PM
Thanko :p

:D

~Raindrop~
09-21-2011, 03:22 PM
Oooh I like it!

But I wouldn't fancy getting a footstool or a ladder every time I wanted to reach those top branches lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
09-21-2011, 03:38 PM
Simply gorgeous!

Endymion
09-21-2011, 03:45 PM
Aisha,i think the design shown in Pic # 2 would be suitable for you,easy to reach,is'nt it :D You can pluck any book with out the aid of ladder :D

Ramadhan
09-21-2011, 04:21 PM
This design will be copied and reproduced all over the world I'm sure.
In fact, I may or may not show this design to a carpenter and commission him to reproduce for me :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!