/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaamalaykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuhu wa magfiratu wa ridhwanu wa jannatul firdaus

m2p
09-21-2011, 05:55 PM
Salaam well u probably guessed im new so im introducing myself so a bit about me. : I live in the uk a small town called nuneaton between lecister coventry and birmingham. If u live in the area or go to the masjid their regularly youve probably seen me around or if not i may have seen you.

So how did i come across this website i was refered by a friend who you know as scimitar to say hes a good guy would be an understatement anyhow i met the good brother on the Wake up project forum which i joined after watching arrivals however to say that theirs more conspiracy and speculation and guess work then real islam would again be an understatement so he told me and a few other bro's to get out of that enviroment and join here and on Ummah.com.

anyhow about me my islamic knowledge is average im 17 born british but come from indian background i go to college and take politics , law, ancient history and at AS level i did philosophy then dropped it when i moved to A-level i know a bit about conspiracies as i went on a conspiracy craze after watching arrivals howver with the help of scimitar i got over it and know i tend to focus on the islamic side of things and making sure im ready for the times to come i have been told that most people will know what im on about but if you dont search sheikh imran hosein in youtube and watch some of his vids. However DO NOT go near arrivals as it can cause a loss of faith and hoplessness.

I used to go madrassa and went until i could read quran and had genral knowledge then sort of slowly fazed out however i like learning about islam especially storys of the sahabah and thoes who came after like salahudin r.a sheikh zahir mahmoud is one of my favourite speakers although it is not enough that we live on the legacy of our predecessors but that we strive to follow in their footsteps in order to keep islam prospering but when we do follow it should not be with the intention of making a legacy but to please allah and for jannah the more humble we are the higher allah will raise us anyhow thats me what about you ???

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazalah
09-21-2011, 06:02 PM
Salaam akhi, welcome to the forum, quite a long intro you got there :p:

format_quote Originally Posted by m2p
sheikh zahir mahmoud is one of my favourite speakers
He's so good isn't it?! Can you make you laugh and cry in the same hour. SubhanAllah.

Hope you enjoy your stay here. :D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-21-2011, 06:06 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam Wa Rahmatullaah Wa Barahkaatuh

Welcome to the forum!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and find it beneficial towards yourself inshaa'Allaah..

m2p
09-21-2011, 06:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
Salaam akhi, welcome to the forum, quite a long intro you get there :p:

He's so good isn't it?! Can you make you laugh and cry in the same hour. SubhanAllah.

Hope you enjoy your stay here. :D
yeah amazing listen to the one about muslims guide to sucess and martyrdom of abdullah ibn zubayr r.a and jazzakalah for the welcome

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
m2p
09-21-2011, 06:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jεώel oғ ωïѕdoм
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam Wa Rahmatullaah Wa Barahkaatuh

Welcome to the forum!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and find it beneficial towards yourself inshaa'Allaah..
ameen jazzakalah

~Raindrop~
09-21-2011, 06:24 PM
:sl:

:welcome: to the forum...

sheikh zahir mahmoud is one of my favourite speakers
Mine too! Love his speeches and lessons mashaAllah.

m2p
09-21-2011, 06:29 PM
check this website out they got most of his lectures to listen or download and listen but you can listen without downloading if you want www kalamullah com/zahir-mahmood.html i would recommend listening to GAZA through our eyes thats a heart touching lecture worth listening to. and if after listening to this you can still drink coco cola then.......

alhamdulilaah
09-21-2011, 08:31 PM
wa alaikum as salam,

Welcome to the forum, hope u will like it here, inshAllah.

m2p
09-22-2011, 01:13 PM
Jazzakalah no need to hope anymore i already like it here

~Raindrop~
09-22-2011, 01:58 PM
check this website out they got most of his lectures to listen or download and listen but you can listen without downloading if you want www kalamullah com/zahir-mahmood.html i would recommend listening to GAZA through our eyes thats a heart touching lecture worth listening to. and if after listening to this you can still drink coco cola then.......
Posted here: Gaza..

:)

alhamdulilaah
09-22-2011, 02:04 PM
Jazzakalah no need to hope anymore i already like it here
wa-iyyak, Thats nice to hear.

Scimitar
09-22-2011, 08:26 PM
Assalaam Alaikum m2p...

I'm pleased you like it here brother, masha-Allah. May Allah bless you and yours. This e-hijra from WUP to IBforum is a great thing you did, wallahi akhi - you make me happy that you took this step.

Bro Scimi

Ramadhan
09-24-2011, 03:55 AM
:sl:

Welcome to IB!
I'm pretty sure your thread title is the longest ever in this section :)
And the best one

SFatima
09-24-2011, 05:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Assalaam Alaikum m2p...

I'm pleased you like it here brother, masha-Allah. May Allah bless you and yours. This e-hijra from WUP to IBforum is a great thing you did, wallahi akhi - you make me happy that you took this step.

Bro Scimi
I was invited to that forum too, and I have to say that most people over there seemed obsessed with those theories, its nice to have knowledge but you cant delve in it so deep as to keep waiting for the satan's army next move and contemplate much about it, i think..:omg: Didn't post there much but it definitely had that basement, dark room snooker playing , smoker's kind of an atmosphere...don't know why:hmm: ( not that i have been to such a place, but saw a glimpse of it on tv or somewhere)

m2p
09-24-2011, 12:48 PM
Jazzakalah khair whatever good in my post comes from allah and anything bad comes from me

m2p
09-24-2011, 12:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SFatima
I was invited to that forum too, and I have to say that most people over there seemed obsessed with those theories, its nice to have knowledge but you cant delve in it so deep as to keep waiting for the satan's army next move and contemplate much about it, i think..:omg: Didn't post there much but it definitely had that basement, dark room snooker playing , smoker's kind of an atmosphere...don't know why:hmm: ( not that i have been to such a place, but saw a glimpse of it on tv or somewhere)
true it is a place full of conspiracy and speculation but their are lots of good people their too that have been court by the tide so to speak

And allah knows best

Scimitar
09-24-2011, 04:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SFatima
Oh dear, your post made me laugh a bit. It's so true - it really does have that snooker club atmospehere about it. My pet gripe with the place is the fact that members are very young - and too opinionated, without any real knowledge of world mechanics - they're too full of testosterone and are currently "shopping for the mahdi" amongst other stupidness...

I don't post on it much anymore, and only go back to upload links to any new videos I make. However, I did find some good people there and became close to these brothers and sisters who are the real gems of the forum. Unfortunately, they too are tired of playing vigilant to trolls and misinformed opinions...

There was even clear shirk being practiced there (attributing global disasters and prophecized events to astrological causation) - so I had to make a video to snap them out of it. That site is full of too much fitna, that's a certainty...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!