/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need good salah stories?

YM Usrah Umar
09-21-2011, 10:52 PM
im givin a talk tomorow and i need to hit on importance of prayer, how ppl had no arms or legs, very ill still prayed

lik for example when umar (ra) was stabbed in the back and the 1st thing he asked was "hav i complteded my prayer?", i want stuff lik this

im pretty sure the prophet prayed during fights

can you guys post stories for me plz? jazaks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
11-19-2011, 02:42 PM
Salaam

oh no , no reply in time :(anyway , for future reference

SubhanAllaah!!

Such a wonderful and precious picture which was captured at the Masjid ul Haram!!Even though the quality is not that good, there is a precious lesson in it!! Allaahu Akbar !!!

It shows a man standing and praying with Khushu' (concentration) and there is a bird on his head!! When people saw this view they said:► "SubhanAllah!

This man reminds us of Bin Zubair (radiyAllaahu 'anhu)!"Do you know who's Abdullah bin Zubair (radiyAllaahu 'anhu)?

He was one of the sahabah (radiyAllaahu 'anhu) who was known in his time for his extreme Khushu' (concentration) in Salah.

When he used to pray, it was as if he was a branch of a tree due to his khushoo', and birds used to stop & sit on him thinking he was a tree!!SubhanAllaah!!

That's how Muslims should perform salah!!

I love Allah blog

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!