/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray For Me

anonymous
09-21-2011, 11:19 PM
I am at law school, but I am very scared as I feel un-smart compared to the rest of the students. And I find that they are better than me in how they approach studying, and I don't want to disappoint my parents as they are expecting me to be an excellent student and bring excellent results. But I am struggling. So, please, pray for me, as I am sometimes tormented by how much I will disappoint myself and them.

So, I wanted to ask my brothers and sisters here to pray for my success since I know the sincere prayer for another Muslim is never rejected. Please pray that I don't disappoint my parents and myself and pray that I bring excellent results and that Allah removes fear of anybody other than Him from my heart as it seems I am scared of everything right now.

Jazakallah Khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Mufarridun
09-21-2011, 11:41 PM
:sl:

My Allay(swt) make it easy for you. Ameen!

what are you studying?

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-21-2011, 11:48 PM
As'Salaam Alaaykum

You are in my du'aa..

Please know that Allaah is ever aware of everything and knows the heart of his servants, do not lose hope in him and trust in him.

Jazakallaahu Khaayr for asking.

may Allaah SWT ease your affairs, strenghten you in emaan and grant you what is best for you in this life and the hereafter Aameen.

Snowflake
09-23-2011, 02:48 PM

Put in the extra effort and don't feel embarrassed to ask what you don't understand. Sometimes, the same thing explained differently suddenly becomes clear and you wondered how you didn't understand it before. It touched me to see how you care deeply about not letting your parents down. Along with your regards for your parents wishes and fulfilling the obligations of Allah subhana wa ta 'ala, you won't go wrong insha Allah, whether it's in law or something else, you will succeed insha Allah. Allah will only do what's best for you.

May Allah grant you the highest success in all your endeavors. Ameen

Keep making this dua frequently insha Allah
Rabbi Zidni Ilma - "and say: `My Lord! Increase me in knowledge" [Quran, 20:114]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Riana17
09-24-2011, 01:05 AM
Salam Alaikkum Sister
My duaa is with you, may Allah remove your fears and make right things easy for you.Amen

Ramadhan
09-24-2011, 04:39 AM

as long as you have strong motivation, keep putting in hardwork, and keep your prayers, you will be fine InshaAllah.

Do not compare yourself with other students, even if some of them seem to be really bright, that's not a guarantee they will be successful in their study, and I have seen many real life examples as to the opposite.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!