/* */

PDA

View Full Version : look at this funny forum ad

جوري
09-22-2011, 07:31 PM
I realize that the ads somehow change to fit the subject matter .. but this one really annoys me
Stop Shariah Law in USA Islamic Shariah Law coming to YOUR town? Say NO

so have it removed pls.........I don't mind the 'bible ads' just the conservative cretins shouldn't have any room on our forum..

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
09-22-2011, 07:48 PM
I just ignore it. :p:

جوري
09-22-2011, 07:51 PM
I want to the same way I am trying to ignore that pizza imsad

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-22-2011, 07:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
I agree.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
09-22-2011, 08:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
See this as an opportunity to develop your will power. :X

جوري
09-22-2011, 08:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
See this as an opportunity to develop your will power. :X
I am fasting al7mdlillah.. & I want spicy lamb with black beans & vegetable fried rice.. the reality is I'll probably be having left overs though..:D

Tyrion
09-22-2011, 08:36 PM
Why do you guys still see ads? Just block them... I've never once seen an ad on this site. o.o

Just download Adblock for your browser and they'll all go away. :p:

User29123
09-22-2011, 08:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion
Why do you guys still see ads? Just block them... I've never once seen an ad on this site. o.o
Same here...

GuestFellow
09-22-2011, 09:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion

Just download Adblock for your browser and they'll all go away. :p:
I never knew it was that simple. o_o

جوري
09-22-2011, 09:32 PM
not sure why my adblock stopped working, I think when I upgraded something it stopped working.. I am going to have another look..

جوري
09-22-2011, 09:44 PM
ah worked like a charm & I figured out what went wrong before.. Let's hope it doesn't interfere with my other applications..

Who Am I?
09-22-2011, 10:19 PM
:sl:

I've never seen that ad in question. I have seen ads about Sharia-compliant financing for homes.

I almost called them once but then I realized that it is UK only.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!