/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Bird :)

Abdul-Raouf
09-23-2011, 06:15 PM

I guess.....:hmm: .... Michael Jackson was the first to see this bird....

cos now its clear MJ who danced like this bird.... But peopl think the otherway :hmm:

-----------

Adding one more video... about another bird .. which does something which i cannot explain what....:O
Alhamdulillah... Everyday I am seeing a new creation... with amazing character..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
09-23-2011, 06:20 PM
That made me actually LOL ;D

Aprender
09-23-2011, 06:25 PM
I love birds! :) Hehehehe that made me laugh! ;D

Ramadhan
09-23-2011, 07:49 PM
That's a bird of paradise, no?

My parents has a couple of taxidermic birds of paradise from papua (in east Indonesia) with very long, colorful tails. Bad, I know.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Samiun
09-23-2011, 10:26 PM
:sl: wow amazing!! Why are some birds called 'birds of paradise'?

Ramadhan
09-24-2011, 03:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samiun
wow amazing!! Why are some birds called 'birds of paradise'?
Because they look most colorful and beautiful, I guess.
They are only found in Papua in Indonesia and the neighboring Papua New Guinea.
I've seen in the documentary some of those birds dance like crazy with extreme acrobatic skills to attract the females (yes, the one with beautiful plumage and the dancing skills are the males, not females).

These are the males birds of paradise:

And my parent has one of these at their living room (dead, of course):

And this:

Abdul-Raouf
09-24-2011, 09:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan

Found a video on the above bird... Have added video to the OP...

Absolutely Amazing..... Alhamdulillah !!!

Ramadhan
09-24-2011, 01:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul-Raouf
Adding one more video... about another bird .. which does something which i cannot explain what....:O
Alhamdulillah... Everyday I am seeing a new creation... with amazing character..
It's the male, and he is in dancing contest. The female is scrutinizing if he dances well enough. Only the best dancer (and with prettiest plumage) may marry the girl. And apparently the poor guy dancing skill was not good enough for the chick.
All the female birds of paradise are very plain and brown while the males are very colorful and beautiful.

More acrobatic dancing

waji
09-24-2011, 05:10 PM
this Following bird amazing in mimicry
The bird is called lyre bird found in Australia

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-24-2011, 06:19 PM
^That is truly amazing. masha'Allaah..in fact all the video's on this thread are!

jazakallaahu Khaayr for sharing.

Samiun
09-24-2011, 10:41 PM
:sl: wowwww, spthey look reli good n beautifull. Papa new gunuie is divided into two right? One belongs to solomon islands and the other one is Indonesia.

Endymion
11-02-2011, 02:25 PM
Now thats interesting.Did anyone of you seen this before ^o)

~Raindrop~
11-02-2011, 02:48 PM
Wow subhanAllah :skeleton:

Allah's creation never fails to amaze!

Ramadhan
11-02-2011, 02:51 PM
It's a bird of paradise.

We've just a whole thread last month or so devoted to the birds of paradise. They are from Indonesia.

~Raindrop~
11-02-2011, 02:52 PM
But I didn't see a video of them dancing like that.. or did I miss it?

esperanza
11-02-2011, 02:53 PM
yes subhanallah its amazing,,, iused to know so much about birds,,,but this is anew one

and isnt it amazing ..how in the bird family the males are so beautiful..and the females plain and brown.....

Ramadhan
11-02-2011, 02:54 PM
Here: http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...zing-bird.html

Endymion
11-02-2011, 02:55 PM
Ayee...really :hmm:

How come i missed that thread.Can you please give me the link.

~Raindrop~
11-02-2011, 02:57 PM
^JazakAllahu Khairan for that..

:threadmrg

Endymion
11-02-2011, 03:01 PM
I viewed this thread when it was posted but because i saw the video of Moon walker before,thats why i did'nt follow the thread and i was unaware of that amazing addition :hmm:

Abdul-Raouf
11-24-2011, 04:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by وجی
this Following bird amazing in mimicry
The bird is called lyre bird found in Australia

Alhamdulillah !!!
Awsome !!!

Perseveranze
11-24-2011, 04:44 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Beautiful.

"Such is the Creation of Allah: now show Me what is there that others besides Him have created: nay, but the Transgressors are in manifest error." [Luqman; 31:11]

جوري
11-25-2011, 03:46 AM

syed1
11-25-2011, 03:53 AM
What I found interesting about birds is that they always seem to begin chirping/singing right at the time for fajr...

'Abd Al-Maajid
11-25-2011, 04:53 AM
Those videos made me smile and say 'Subhan Allah'. :statisfie

Abdul-Raouf
11-25-2011, 04:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
Super video .. the way it turns (0:07) - it seemed rough and tough by the eyes (like a strict principal looking at students).. while some are very cute.... Alhamdulillah.

Abdul-Raouf
11-25-2011, 05:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syed1
What I found interesting about birds is that they always seem to begin chirping/singing right at the time for fajr...
They stick to their work shifts and day tasks.. they are brisk... they getup early, they do dhikr and sujood Alhamdulillah.

Abdul-Raouf
03-06-2012, 05:13 PM
*bump*

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!