/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I feel bad.....

Moneeb
09-23-2011, 10:18 PM
Last night, I had work to do and studying. I finished dinner and thinking of doing my studying. I get the thought of praying Magrib and I suddenly I became a little mad and I realize what I have done right after that. I didnt really mean it. It is just a habit that I have something to do then I remember another thing I have to do then I get mad. I really dont hate salat. I love it! I even do voluntarily prayers too. After I prayed, I realize that anger might be towards to Allah(swt) because prayer is worship. I promised to Him that I would try not to get mad at Allah(Swt) again. I go to my room and cried. I cried and cried. Hating what I have done. Asking for death right away so I would be tortured(It is a sorta of thing that happens when I make sins). After that, I told Allah(swt) to forgive me. Then in this morning, I still bad about it. I need advice. How do I repent Allah that He will forgive me guarenteed? I also need advice to make me feel better.

Oh and yesterday, my Islamic Studies teacher gave us a big assignment but he didnt give it to me because of my good behavior and told me dont tell anyone about it. When it is due, my classmates asked me if I did it and I reluctantly say yes. I fell bad about lying. Did I do the right thing?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-23-2011, 11:20 PM
As'Salaam Alaaykum

format_quote Originally Posted by Moneeb
Last night, I had work to do and studying. I finished dinner and thinking of doing my studying. I get the thought of praying Magrib and I suddenly I became a little mad and I realize what I have done right after that. I didnt really mean it. It is just a habit that I have something to do then I remember another thing I have to do then I get mad. I really dont hate salat. I love it! I even do voluntarily prayers too. After I prayed, I realize that anger might be towards to Allah(swt) because prayer is worship. I promised to Him that I would try not to get mad at Allah(Swt) again. I go to my room and cried. I cried and cried. Hating what I have done. Asking for death right away so I would be tortured(It is a sorta of thing that happens when I make sins). After that, I told Allah(swt) to forgive me. Then in this morning, I still bad about it. I need advice. How do I repent Allah that He will forgive me guarenteed? I also need advice to make me feel better.

Oh and yesterday, my Islamic Studies teacher gave us a big assignment but he didnt give it to me because of my good behavior and told me dont tell anyone about it. When it is due, my classmates asked me if I did it and I reluctantly say yes. I fell bad about lying. Did I do the right thing?
It is good that you realised your mistake and alhamdulilaah, now your role is repent to Allaah with your whole heart, sincerely. And Allaah loves those who repent. maybe the thought that came to mind was from shaytaan, anger is from shaytaan, and shaytaan is not a friend but an enemy, when you are angry do as the prophet (saw) said, recite 'Aauzu billahi mina shaytaan nirajeem' - 'I seek refuge with Allaah from the accursed shaytaan'..

Do not ever ask Allaah to punish you, rather invoke Allaah and do your deeds as commanded. Obey him, so if you do something like ask for death, or to be punished, you are not then obeying him. Repent every day, cry and supplicate to Allaah, remember Allaah is Al Wadud - The ever loving, one of the most beautiful names of Allaah SWT. pour your heart out to him as he is All hearing and All aware.

In regards to your second Question I will let someone else leave a response, and If I have not given a good response, I really do hope someone can provide a much better response than myself inshaa'Allaah..

Abz2000
09-23-2011, 11:58 PM
regarding the lie - you attempt to avoid it - unless a criminal's going to commit a crime against you. (as it was with Ibrahim (as))
when the Prophet (pbuh) was escaping persecution from Makkah and travelling to Medina - he had Abu Bakr (ra) with him - whenever anybody would ask him who that was - he would say - it is a man who is guiding me on the path. so without lying, he gave an ambiguous answer.

when the Prophet set out with an army to intercept the Quraish, it was a secret. so they met a man along the path who asked them where they were from.
if he said medina - the Makkans may have got the news about a large force from Medina. so he said: nahnu minal ma. we are from water.
(i.e we are created from water). so without lying - he gave an answer.

even this kind of thing is preferable to avoid - unless there are criminals seeking to commit a crime against you.

the best thing you could have said is : i've got it sorted. (how it is sorted is not mentioned - and you keep your legitimate promise to your teacher.
there is no crime committed here.

If i have said anything right it is from Allah, and all the mistakes are mine.
peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!