/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asking too many questions?

Samiun
09-23-2011, 10:21 PM
:sl: when does one stop asking questions? What if teacher doesn't understand you because you r bad in certain language? Lastly, does it annoy teachers when some1 asks them smthng?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-24-2011, 08:40 PM
As'Salaam Alaaykum

format_quote Originally Posted by Samiun
:sl: when does one stop asking questions? What if teacher doesn't understand you because you r bad in certain language? Lastly, does it annoy teachers when some1 asks them smthng?
When one ask's the teacher a question, and the teacher replies "I am not knowledge in this area, better to ask someone knowledgeable" then you should should asking questions.

But I don't mean in general, it is good to ask questions, as it helps to gain knowledge and recieve an answer to your question.

If the teacher doesn't understand you due to language, then it would be best you either try learn the language, or speak to someone who understands the language of the teacher, who can also understand your language, if that makes sense..

Well, teachers are also humans, so they have times they become annoyed or certain issues, but generally a teacher shouldn't become annoyed when being asked a question by a student. As you are the student/learner, and the teacher is your teacher, he/she is the one doing the teaching on that certain subject, if that makes sense, you cannot learn about something which you do not understands, without asking questions, as it is a way out to seeking your answer inshaa'Allaah

I hope I clarified some of this, and I hope someone can provide a better response.

Flame of Hope
09-24-2011, 10:16 PM
:wa:

when does one stop asking questions?
NEVER. If you don't ask questions you will never find answers. And finding answers to questions is important if we want to live our life as true Muslims.

What if teacher doesn't understand you because you r bad in certain language?
If the teacher doesn't understand you then find someone who can convey your question to your teacher, in the language he or she best understands.

Lastly, does it annoy teachers when some1 asks them smthng?
A real teacher never gets annoyed when questions are asked because it is through asking questions that one acquires learning. A true teacher encourages the asking of questions.... Far from getting annoyed, a teacher should be thrilled and delighted when questions are asked to him or her.

ayesha.ansari
10-11-2011, 05:43 AM
Well the thing is i am not a good teacher. i usually get annoyed when my student ask me nothing and when i asked them question they show me blank faces. seems like i ave been talking to a wall and they have heard nothing.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sunnie Ameena
10-11-2011, 04:33 PM
I wish I could find a class closer to my home that I could go to and learn more. I feel that for myself, that if I was in a class with others, then I could understand more and have others to talk to.

Ansariyah
10-11-2011, 05:38 PM
Of all my teachers I can count with one hand those who actually look like they wanted to become teachers. The rest probably became teachers to make students life a living hell.

If you have a question ask, they get paid to answer you to the best of their ability.

My sociology teacher is the most annoying teacher!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!