/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mahmoud Ahmedinejad at the UN assembly - tells it like it is

Scimitar
09-24-2011, 12:44 AM
Including openly asking Allah to hasten the arrival of the Mahdi (AS) and stating 9/11 was an inside job, amongst other things... All at the United Nations Assembly.

You gotta love this guy, Masha-Allah... about time someone had the balls to tell it like it is. Ahmedinejad is deserved of the respect he gets, and i'm openly in admiration of his courage...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
09-24-2011, 01:55 AM
Erdogan is also standing up to Israel now.

I hope more muslim leaders are following up. But I guess only non-corrupt muslims leaders can have some balls. And there are not that many of those.

Scimitar
09-24-2011, 01:58 AM
How unfortunate - and how true...

You know brother Ramadhan, the fact that Mahmoud Ahmedinejad actually prayed to Allah for the hastening of the Mahdi's (AS) arrival - really shows us that we're actually in that day like a month, and soon to be in that day like a week... I'm assuming you know what I'm referring to?

Ramadhan
09-24-2011, 02:28 AM
I am unsure about praying to Allah to hasten the arrival of Mahdi. I think it was done to get support from his own constituents.
I don't think it's following sunnah and it's asking Allah to hasten fate.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
09-24-2011, 02:39 AM
sadly Iran shares a similar agenda to the U.S only from the opposite end of the spectrum .. I did notice most people walking out on his speech.. nonetheless I was glad he said what he did.. Sometimes we're benefited even from the deviants..

Scimitar
09-24-2011, 02:39 AM
@Brother Ramadhan. Hmmm... Maybe you are right.

However, I can't help but think of Sheikh Imran Hoseins lectures about the endtimes - when he mentions the hadeeth about Dajjal staying on earth 1 day like a year, one day like a month and one day like a week... the rest of his days like our days...

From Sheikh Imran Hoseins definition, he propagates that the day like a year was the long rule of Brittania, the day like a month, is the rule from USA and the day like a week is to be the rule from Israel...

Notice how the US economy is in BIG trouble and there is talk of the dollar collapse? Also, in some circles, it is said that the global power shift will go from USA to Israel - to me, it's kinda obvious, since we all know what the balfour declaration is, who made it - and who signed it, to recognize Israel as a legitimate state.

It just strikes me as obvious that those in the middle east know what is really going on there - whereas we, in the west get fed media spin and sugar coated crap on TV. The real deal lies with an analytical approach to modern history, and not the bias which we see propagated. Those who percieve the times they live in are able to make sense of the situation...

...Another startling fact is the realisation of the dajjal palace which has been built on Jabal Habshi. 7km west to Masjid al Nabawi - fulfilling prophecy of Nabi Muhammad pbuh. Check this out:

Now, if this isn't evidence enough that the time is incredibly close now, then wait for part two... it should be out within a week. And that should bring a few things home.

There was a curse in the old times "may your children be born in interesting times" .... well things are certainly getting interesting.

Trumble
09-24-2011, 02:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Ahmedinejad is deserved of the respect he gets, and i'm openly in admiration of his courage...
What 'respect'? The guy has turned himself into the UN's resident clown. Even his 'friends' didn't know whether to applaud, laugh, or just take a sudden interest in something stuck on the bottom of their shoe. Ahmedinejad should have shown Abbas some respect and stayed at home. As it was, Netenyahu made him look like a naughty schoolboy.

جوري
09-24-2011, 02:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
What 'respect'? The guy has turned himself into the UN's resident clown. Even his 'friends' didn't know whether to applaud, laugh, or just take a sudden interest in something stuck on the bottom of their shoe.
Oh? How do you figure? I enjoy name calling as much as the next guy but surely you can do better than a play-ground bully taunts?

Scimitar
09-24-2011, 03:00 AM
What 'respect'? The guy has turned himself into the UN's resident clown. Even his 'friends' didn't know whether to applaud, laugh, or just take a sudden interest in something stuck on the bottom of their shoe. Ahmedinejad should have shown Abbas some respect and stayed at home. As it was, Netenyahu made him look like a naughty schoolboy.
They were clearly uncomfortable with his speech... I thought that would be obvious. So far, from what I can see of Ahmedinejads presidency, he is leading Iran ina way which clearly undermines the authority of the UN and anyone else who stand in the way of Islam.

The fact that he has got the courage to go into the UN assembly and speak his mind, uncaring as to who he offends - speaks volumes for me...

However, if you can present some evidence to back up your opinion, I'd be willing to listen.

Maryan0
09-24-2011, 05:25 AM
I don't know what his agenda is perhaps to make Iran a leader in the Muslim world in the same vein as Erdogan is trying to make Turkey a leader again but I can't say I disagree with anything he's said and I admire him for this speech.
Salam

Abdul-Raouf
09-24-2011, 05:50 AM
Good one Mr.Ahmedinejad ...

We want more world leaders (irrespective of religion) like him .. who can raise their voice of truth in world stage.

Esp. from WestAsia..China.. Russia.. South Americas

Signor
09-24-2011, 03:41 PM
Here is the Full Transcript Of Speech:
Mr. President,
Excellencies,
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am grateful to the Almighty God who granted me the opportunity to appear
before this world assembly once again. I wish to begin by commemorating those who
lost their lives in the horrible flood in Pakistan and express my heartfelt sympathy
with the families who lost their loved ones as well as with the people and the
government of Pakistan. I urge everyone to assist their fellow men and women as a
humane duty.
Let me thank H.E. Mr. Ali Abdussalam Treki, the President of the he sixty-
fourth session of the United Nations General Assembly, for all his efforts during his
tenure. I also would like to congratulate H.E. Mr. Joseph Deiss, the President of the
sixty-fifth session of the United Nations General Assembly and wish him all success.
In the past years, I spoke to you about some of the hopes and concerns,
including family crises, security, human dignity, world economy, climate change as
well as the aspiration for justice and lasting peace.
After about one hundred years of domination, the system of Capitalism and the
existing world order has proved to be unable to provide appropriate solution to the
problems of societies, thus coming to an end. I shall try to examine the two main
causes ofthis failure and picture some features of the ideal future order.
A) Attitudes and Beliefs
As you are well aware, the divine prophets had the mission to call everyone to
monotheism, love and justice and show mankind the path to prosperity. They invite
men to contemplation and knowledge in order to better appreciate the truth and to
avoid atheism and egoism. The very nature of the message of all prophets is one and
the same. Every messenger endorsed the messenger before him and gave glad tidings
about the prophet to come, and presented a more complete version of the religion in
accordance with the capacity of the man at the time. This continued up to the last
messenger of God who presented the perfect and all inclusive religion.
In opposition to that, the egotist and the greedy stood up against this clear call,
revolting against the message.
Nimrod countered Hazrat Abraham, Pharaoh countered Hazrat Moses and the
greedy countered Hazrat Jesus Christ and Hazrat Mohammad (Peace be upon them
all). In the recent centuries, the human ethics and values have been rejected as a cause
for backwardness. They were even portrayed as opposing wisdom and science
because of the earlier infliction on man by the proclaimers of religion in the dark ages
of the West

Man’s disconnection from Heaven detached him from his true self.
Man with his potentials for understanding the secrets of the universe, his instinct
for seeking truth, his aspirations for justice and perfection, his quest for beauty and
purity and his capacity to represent God on earth was reduced to a creature limited to
the materialistic world with a mission to maximize individualistic pleasures. Human
instinct, then, replaced true human nature.
Human beings and nations were considered rivals and the happiness of an
individual or a nation was defined in collision with, and elimination or suppression of
others. Constructive evolutionary cooperation was replaced with a destructive struggle
for survival.
The lust for capital and domination replaced monotheism which is the gate to love
and unity.
This widespread clash of the egoist with the divine values gave way to slavery and
colonialism. A large portion of the world came under the domination of a few western
States. Tens of millions of people were taken to slavery and tens of millions of
families were shattered as a result. All the resources, the rights and the cultures of the
colonized nations were plundered. Lands were occupied and the indigenous people
were humiliated and mass- murdered.
Yet, nations rose up, colonialism was alienated and the independence of the nations
was recognized. Thus, the hope for respect, prosperity and security was revived
amongst nations. In the beginning of the past century nice talks about freedom,
human rights and democracy created hopes for healing the deep wounds of the past.
Today, however, not only those dreams are not realized, but memories, even at times
worse than before, have been recorded.
As a result of the two World Wars, the occupation of Palestine, the Korean and the
Vietnam’s Wars, the Iraqi war against Iran, the occupation of Afghanistan and Iraq as
well as many wars in Africa, hundreds of millions of people were killed, wounded or
displaced.
Terrorism, illicit drugs, poverty and the social gaps increased. The dictatorial and
coup d’etat governments in Latin America committed unprecedented crimes with the
support ofthe West.
Instead of disarmament, the proliferation and stockpiling of nuclear, biological and
chemical weapons expanded, putting the world under a bigger threat. As a result, the
very same old goals of colonialists and the slave masters were, this time round,
pursued with a new facade.
B) The Global Management and Ruling Structures
The League of Nations and, then, the United Nations were established with the
promise to bring about peace, security and the realization of human rights, which in
fact meant a global management.
One can analyze the current governance of the world by examining three events:
First, the event of the II September 2001 which has affected the whole world for
almost a decade.
All of a sudden, the news of the attack on the twin towers was broadcast using
numerous footages of the incident.
Almost all governments and known figures strongly condemned this incident.
But then a propaganda machine came into full force; it was implied that the whole
world was exposed to a huge danger, namely terrorism, and that the only way to save
the world would be to deploy forces into Afghanistan.
Eventually Afghanistan, and shortly thereafter Iraq were occupied.
Please take note:
It was said that some three thousand people were killed on the 11 th September for
which we are all very saddened. Yet, up until now, in Afghanistan and Iraq hundreds
of thousands of people have been killed, millions wounded and displaced and the
conflict is still going on and expanding.
In identifying those responsible for the attack, there were three viewpoints.

1- That a very powerful and complex terrorist group, able to successfully cross
all layers of the American intelligence and security, carried out the attack.
This is the main viewpoint advocated by American statesmen.
2- That some segments within the U.S. government orchestrated the attack to
reverse the declining American economy and its grips on the Middle East in order
also to save the Zionist regime.
The majority of the American people as well as other nations and politicians agree
with this view.
3- It was carried out by a terrorist group but the American government supported
and took advantage of the situation. Apparently, this viewpoint has fewer proponents.
The main evidence linking the incident was a few passports found in the huge
volume of rubble and a video of an individual whose place of domicile was unknown
but it was announced that he had been involved in oil deals with some American
officials. It was also covered up and said that due to the explosion and fire no trace of
the suicide attackers was found.
There remain, however, a few questions to be answered:
1- Would it not have been sensible that first a thorough investigation should have
been conducted by independent groups to conclusively identify the elements involved
in the attack and then map out a rational plan to take measures against them?
2- Assuming the viewpoint of the American government, is it rational to launch a
classic war through widespread deployment of troops that led to the death of hundreds
of thousands ofpeople to counter a terrorist group?
3- Was it not possible to act the way Iran countered the Riggi terrorist group who
killed and wounded 400 innocent people in Iran. In the Iranian operation no innocent
person was hurt.
It is proposed that the United Nations set up an independent fact-finding group for
the event of the II September so that in the future expressing views about it is not
forbidden.
. I wish to announce here that next year the Islamic Republic of Iran will host a
conference to study terrorism and the means to confront it. I invite officials, scholars,
thinkers, researchers and research institutes of all countries to attend this conference.
Second, is the occupation of the Palestinian territories
The oppressed people of Palestine have lived under the rule of an occupying
regime for 60 years, been deprived of freedom, security and the right to self-
determination, while the occupiers are given recognition. On a daily basis, the houses
are being destroyed over the heads of innocent women and children. People are
deprived of water, food and medicine in their own homeland. The Zionists have
imposed five all-out wars on the neighboring countries and on the Palestinian people.
The Zionists committed the most horrible crimes against the defenseless people in
the wars against Lebanon and Gaza.
The Zionist regime attacked a humanitarian flotilla in a blatant defiance of all
international norms and kills the civilians.
This regime which enjoys the absolute support of some western countries regularly
threatens the countries in the region and continues publicly announced assassination
of Palestinian figures and others, while Palestinian defenders and those opposing this
regime are pressured, labeled as terrorists and anti Semites. All values, even the
freedom of expression, in Europe and in the United States are being sacrificed at the
altar of Zionism.
Solutions are doomed to fail because the right of the Palestinian people is not taken
into account.
Would we have witnessed such horrendous crimes if instead of recognizing the
occupation, the sovereign right ofthe Palestinian people had been recognized?
Our unambiguous proposition is the return ofthe Palestinian refugees to their home
land and the reference to the vote of the people of Palestine to exercise their
sovereignty and decide on the type of governance.
Third, is the nuclear energy
Nuclear energy is clean and cheap and a heavenly gift which is amongst the most
suitable alternatives to cut the pollutions emanating from fossil fuels.
The Non- Proliferation Treaty (NPT) allows all member States to use nuclear
energy without limits and the International Atomic Energy Agency is mandated to
provide member States with technical and legal support.
The nuclear bomb is the worst inhumane weapon and which must totally be
eliminated. The NPT prohibits its development and stockpiling and calls for nuclear
disarmament.
Nonetheless, note what some of the permanent members of the Security Council
and nuclear bomb holders have done:
They have equated nuclear energy with the nuclear bomb, and have distanced this
energy from the reach of most of nations by establishing monopolies and pressuring
the IAEA. While at the same time, they have continued to maintain, expand and
upgrade their own nuclear arsenals.
This has entailed the following:
Not only the nuclear disarmament has not been realized but also nuclear bombs
have been proliferated in some regions, including by the occupying and intimidating
Zionist regime.
I would like here to propose that the year 20 II be proclaimed the year of nuclear
disarmament and “Nuclear Energy for all, Nuclear Weapons for None”.
In all these cases the United Nations has been unable to take any effective course
of action. Unfortunately, in the decade proclaimed as the “International Decade for the
Culture of Peace” hundreds of thousands were killed and injured as a result of war,
aggression and occupation, and hostilities and antagonism increased.
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Very recently the world witnessed the ugly and inhumane act of burning the Holy
Quran.
The Holy Quran is the Divine Book and the eternal miracle of the Prophet of lslam.
It calls for worshiping the One God, justice, compassion toward people,
development and progress, reflection and thinking, defending the oppressed and
resisting against the oppressors; and it names with respect the previous Messengers of
God, like Noah, Abraham, Isaaq, Joseph, Moses and Jesus Christ (Peace be Upon
them all) and endorses them.. They burned Quran to bum all these truths and good
judgments. However, the truth could not be burned. Quran is eternal because God and
truth are everlasting. This act and any other act which widens the gap and distances
between nations is evil. We should wisely avoid playing into the hands of Satan. On
behalf of the Iranian nation I pay respect to all Divine Books and their followers. This
is the Quran and this is the Bible. I pay respect to both of them.
Esteemed Friends,
For years the inefficiency of the capitalism and the existing world management and
structures has been exposed and the majority of States and nations have been on a
quest for fundamental changes and for the prevalence ofjustice in global relations.
The cause of the United Nation’s ineptitude is in its unjust structure. Major power
is monopolized in the Security Council due to the veto privilege, and the main pillar
of the Organization, namely the General Assembly, is marginalized.
In the past several decades, at least one of the permanent members of the Security
Council has always been a party to the disputes.
The veto advantage grants impunity to aggression and occupation; How could,
therefore, one expect competence while both the judge and the prosecutor are a party
to the dispute?
Had Iran enjoyed veto privilege, would the Security Council and the IAEA
Director General have taken the same position in the nuclear issue?
Dear Friends,
The United Nations is the key center for coordinating the common global
management. Its structure needs to be reformed in a manner that all independent
States and nations be able to participate in the global governance actively and
constructively.
The veto privilege should be revoked and the General Assembly should be the
highest body and the Secretary-General should be the most independent official and
all his positions and activities should be taken with the approval of the General
Assembly and should be directed towards promoting justice and eliminating
discrimination.
The Secretary-General should not come under pressure from powers and/or the
country hosting the Organization for his stating the truth and administration ofjustice.
It is suggested that the General Assembly should, within one year and in the
framework of an extraordinary session, finalize the reformation of the Organization’s
structure
The Islamic Republic of Iran has clear suggestions in this regard and stands ready
to participate actively and constructively in the process.
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I announce clearly that the occupation of other countries under the pretext of
freedom and democracy is an unforgivable crime.
The world needs the logic of compassion and justice and inclusive participation
instead of logic of force, domination, unilateralism, war and intimidation.
The world needs to be governed by virtuous people like the Divine Prophets.
The two vast geographical spheres, namely Africa and Latin America, have gone
through historic developments during the past decades. The new approaches in these
two continents, which are based on increasing level of integration and unity as well as
on localizing the growth and development models, have born considerable fruits to the
‘peoples of those regions. The awareness and wisdom of the leaders of these two
continents has overcome the regional problems and crises without the domineering
interference of non-regional powers.
The Islamic Republic of Iran has expanded its relations with the Latin America
and Africa in all aspects in recent years.
And about the glorious Iran,
The Tehran Declaration was a hugely constructive step in confidence building
efforts which was made possible through the admirable good will by the governments
of Brazil and Turkey along with the sincere cooperation of the Iranian government.
Although the Declaration received inappropriate reaction by some and was
followed by an unlawful resolution, it is still valid.
We have observed the regulations of the IAEA more than our commitments, yet,
we have never submitted to illegally imposed pressures nor will we ever do so.
It has been said that they want to pressure Iran into a dialogue. Well, firstly, Iran
has always been ready for a dialogue based on respect and justice. Secondly, methods
based on disrespecting nations have long become ineffective. Those who have used
intimidation and sanctions in response to the clear logic of the Iranian nation are in
real terms destroying the remaining credibility of the Security Council and the trust of
nations for this body, proving once and again how unjust is the function of the
Council.
When they threaten a great nation such as Iran which is known throughout history
for its scientists, poets, artists and philosophers and whose culture and civilization is
synonymous to purity, submission to God and seeking justice, how can they ever
expect that other nations grow confidence on them?
It goes without saying that domineering methods in managing the world has failed.
Not only has the era of slavery and colonialism and dominating the world passed, the
path to the reviving old Empires are blocked, too.
We have announced that we stand ready for a serious and free debate with the
American Statesmen to express our transparent views on issues of importance to the
world in this very venue.
It is proposed here that in order to have a constructive dialogue, an annual free
debate be organized within the General Assembly.
In conclusion,
Friends and Colleagues,
The Iranian nation and the majority of the world’s nations and governments are
against the current discriminatory management of the world.
The inhumane nature of this management has put it at a dead-end and requires a
major overhaul.
Reforming the world’s affairs and bringing about tranquility and prosperity
requires the participation of all, pure thoughts and the divine and humane
management.
We are all of the idea that:
Justice is the basic element for peace, durable security and the spread of love
among peoples and nations. It is in the justice that mankind seeks the realization ofhis
aspirations, rights and dignity, since he is wary of oppression, humiliation and ill
treatment.
The true nature of mankind is manifested in the love for other fellow humans and
love for all the good in the world. Love is the best foundation for establishing relation
amongst people and amongst nations.
As Vahshi Bafqi, the great Iranian poet, says:
“From the fountain of youth, drink thousand sips
You’ll still die if you don’t have love’s grip”
In making a world full of purity, safety and prosperity people are not rivals but
companions.

Those who see their happiness but in the sorrow of others and their welfare and
safety but in others’ insecurity, those who see themselves superior to others, are out of
the path of humanity and are in evil’s course.
Economy and materialistic means are only some tools to serve others, to create
friendship and strengthen human connections for spiritual perfection. They are not
tools for show-off or means of dominating others.
Men and women complements each other and family unit with pure, loving and
long-lasting relation of the spouses in its center is the guarantee for the continuity and
the bringing up generations, for true pleasures, for spreading love and for reforming of
the societies.
Woman is a reflection of God’s beauty and is the source of love and caring. She is
the guardian of purity and exquisiteness of the society.
The tendency to toughen the souls and behaviors of women deprives them from
their very basic right of being a loving mother and a caring wife. It would result in a
more violent society with irreversible defects.
Freedom is a divine right that should serve peace and human perfection.
Pure thoughts and the will of the righteous are keys to the gates of a pure life full
ofhope, liveliness and beauty.
This is the promise of God that the earth will be inherited by the pure and the
righteous. And the people free from selfishness will take up the management of the
world. Then, there will be no trace of sorrow, discrimination, poverty, insecurity and
aggression. The time for true happiness and for the blossoming of the true nature of
humankind, the way God has intended, will arrive.
All those seeking for justice and all the free spirits have been waiting for this
moment and have promised such glorious time.
The complete human, the true servant of God and the true friend of the mankind
whose father was from the generation of the beloved Prophet of Islam and whose
mother was from the true believers of the Jesus Christ, shall wait along with Jesus the
son of Marry and the other righteous to appear on those brilliant times and assist the
humanity.
In welcoming them we should join ranks and seek justice.
Praise to Love and worship, praise to justice and freedom, praise to the true
humanity, the complete human, the true companion of the humankind and peace be
upon you and all the righteous and the pure.
Thank you.

Signor
09-24-2011, 03:46 PM
Sorry,My Mistake,the above transcript was from
Ahmadinejad UN Speech Transcript, September 2010

But still fit for reading:D

Scimitar
09-24-2011, 03:52 PM
Was actually worth the read bro. You can see clearly that he is in direct opposition the the current mismatched and hypocritical system of governship in the UN...

...And a year later, when he is in the UN Assembly, he takes their unheeding minds to the next level and makes them shift around uncomfortably in their seats.

Verily, Allah has put a veil over their (UN) hearts - so they perceive not. And they continue to govern world affairs in their oh so typical and hypocritical ways. Ahmedinejad clearly tells them the truth about themselves... and they don't like it.

Trumble
09-24-2011, 10:25 PM
They were clearly uncomfortable with his speech... I thought that would be obvious. So far, from what I can see of Ahmedinejads presidency, he is leading Iran ina way which clearly undermines the authority of the UN and anyone else who stand in the way of Islam.
You are aware that the same 'they' you are talking about gave Abbas a standing ovation? If you think about it, you might just be able to work out the reason for the discrepancy.

The fact that he has got the courage to go into the UN assembly and speak his mind, uncaring as to who he offends - speaks volumes for me...
Good grief. Of course he 'cares' who he offends, he meticulously calculates who he is likely to offend, and crafts his speeches to do just that, just as does in relation to those his rhetoric will (hopefully) impress. You don't think he actually believes all that rubbish he spouts do you?! He's perfectly well aware what will annoy some folks and what others want to hear, though.

جوري
09-24-2011, 10:36 PM

How difficult to use this type of technology to fly planes into buildings and bring them down mushroom style?
are westerners really that dumb? They would rather believe what they're told than what their eyes see? Honestly masses of total stupidity like that deserve to be run by despots. And all other misery that comes their way!

Perseveranze
09-24-2011, 10:39 PM
Not bad for shiates. Wonder when Sunni Leaders will do this .

Abz2000
09-25-2011, 12:27 AM
this is the cause of our division on fundamental principles - if only we could say - when will other Muslim leaders do this.
regardless of his leanings - it's irrelevant to the cause of unity.

research "hilf-ul-fudul"

it comprised of pagans and the Prophet (pbuh) spoke proudly of it.

Samiun
09-25-2011, 12:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abz2000

:sl: I wouldnt trust the translation of memritv, try wiking the owner of the company. They could have hidden agendas behind their effort of translating parts of videos spoken by Muslims.

Scimitar
09-25-2011, 01:07 AM
You are aware that the same 'they' you are talking about gave Abbas a standing ovation? If you think about it, you might just be able to work out the reason for the discrepancy.

Good grief. Of course he 'cares' who he offends, he meticulously calculates who he is likely to offend, and crafts his speeches to do just that, just as does in relation to those his rhetoric will (hopefully) impress. You don't think he actually believes all that rubbish he spouts do you?! He's perfectly well aware what will annoy some folks and what others want to hear, though.
Once again, you bring me "opinions"... based on what though? Care to produce the evidence?

And now you talk as if you can see inside the mind of Mahmoud Ahmedinejad, come on - this is a very transparent way to rebuttle a point, and I'm guessing there are many members here who can see through this rather weak method of debate, which you bring here.

Trumble, I've humoured you once with a reply, i'm not going to humour you again unless you bring evidence to back up your opinions.

Abz2000
09-25-2011, 02:34 AM

Scimitar
09-25-2011, 02:38 AM
Ahmedinejads charm is something else, he answers questions with no "politicking" - only straight answers... Also, keep your ears open at 6:00 he answers that question in a short, yet very to the point manner whhich left me smiling...

Now watch this interview with an American news show, in which he once again, gives straight up answers with no "politicking", making it clear that he is in open defiance of aggressive pressure from the USA.

I can't remember the last time I heard a leader speak so plainly, it's just so **** refreshing...

Scimitar
09-25-2011, 02:41 AM
Ohahaha, Abz - you diamond bro

Trumble
09-25-2011, 03:01 AM
Once again, you bring me "opinions"... based on what though? Care to produce the evidence?
The 'evidence' for the responses to Ahmedinejad and Abbas were broadcast on TV worldwide.

And now you talk as if you can see inside the mind of Mahmoud Ahmedinejad, come on - this is a very transparent way to rebuttle a point, and I'm guessing there are many members here who can see through this rather weak method of debate, which you bring here.
Another member of the froth club, I see. Of course I can't 'see inside his mind'. I can, however both hear his speech and watch the reaction to it, with some awareness of the issues involved and of the fact that the man is a politician. You don't end up in his position by being 'uncaring' about anything, let alone the content of major speeches.. that applies to Abbas and Netanyahu as much as Ahmedinejad.

Trumble, I've humoured you once with a reply, i'm not going to humour you again.​
No loss. You have nothing substantive to say, it seems.

جوري
09-25-2011, 03:39 AM
'froth' 'twaddle' 'waffles' and the likes which often pepper your posts if not makeup its main theme aren't a rebuttal not in politics nor science I am afraid .. Holding a popular opinion isn't an indication of correctitude nor is it a concise stepwise process with some semblance of a logical consistency.. If you are that lazy why partake in a topic? Either bring some substance to the table or sit this one out.. Or do you just enjoy being the voice of dissent? Either refrencing us to some vague sources or jumping on a popular wagon from which somehow we're to glean some cryptic message that we would have otherwise understood if we weren't too mired in waffles and pancakes? dude you are a hoot!

Abz2000
09-25-2011, 03:58 AM
Trumble, your desperation shows in your words,
I distrust Abbas more than I distrust ahmedinejad - despite not being a part of any sect other than Islam.
Abbas fought against Hamas despite Hamas winning a landslide victory, and he was still held up as a legitimate leader by bush.
I got a feeling Abbas is just playing their game and they've discredited the un bad enough with their criminal invasion of Iraq, and then the un sending the criminals to "help" libyans,
I do believe the us are getting ready to pull out of it and so is the Zionist regime. (or now that theyve bankrupted the us and armed it, theyll "elect" a president who prefers "non interventionist policy" They've milked it to the max, got 50/50 of palestinian land through it (using the holocaust) and then stolen more with the un b!tching publicly while supporting them, and they've even dethroned their faithful puppet Mubarak - which suspiciously looks like a move towards Sinai and Egypt - since it's unlikely they'd try anything with their faithful puppet there. They're building hostility in an attempt to to reject the rest of the world with scorn - putting faith in their might, while forgetting the Almighty, well theyre in for a surprise, sad thing is we'll have to suffer heavily through it.

Ramadhan
09-25-2011, 04:03 AM
Why are you guys taking Trumble so seriously?

He of the fame "I believe that the US will pull out all troops from Iraq and Afghanistan by the end of the year because Obama said so"?

Scimitar
09-25-2011, 04:04 AM

[snip]Another member of the froth club, I see.[snip]
Yes, if you meant I was sitting with a frothy coffee, awaiting an intelligent response backed by evidences... Unfortunately, all I got was the froth, and a bitter taste to follow from your words...

1) You don't know me, but I'll tell you a little so you know exactly how futile your logic seems to me Trumble. I'm an editor by trade - in globally recognized publications... I read "intent" as well as "content" and deduce from there. You've bought nothing to this debate but "opinion" like I said. And you do it once again. A very weak repsonse from you, vague as William Hague, and about dumb as dumb gets. If you think you are fooling anyone with your pseudo-trolling, think again - you're about as transparent as the layer i'm working on in photoshop.

2) If you do wish to partake in this debate, then make your posts worth some substance (back them up with evidence), and don't use conjectural analysis, or commentary which implies that you can read minds, as you have done.

Otherwise, do as you will and we'll just ignore your foolishness. Oh and before you let your ego take a hold of your sense and post back some other pseudo-trolling comments, thinking you know "my type", just read the responses here in this thread, and check which ones got liked and which ones got nothing... that is all. Have a nice *frothy* coffee. Put plenty of sugar in it too, you'll need it.

EDIT:

No loss. You have nothing substantive to say, it seems.
You really should use a dictionary - the word you were looking for is "substantial"... you're way out of your league here mate.

Trumble
09-25-2011, 09:50 AM
Yes, if you meant I was sitting with a frothy coffee, awaiting an intelligent response backed by evidences... Unfortunately, all I got was the froth, and a bitter taste to follow from your words...
The word you were looking for is 'evidence', not 'evidences'. My answer fully addressed the points raised (contrast with your own, which addressed none of them).

You don't know me, but I'll tell you a little so you know exactly how futile your logic seems to me Trumble.
I haven't attempted to use any logic. Why, therefore, should I give a toss about your opinion when you don't even know what the word means?

I'm an editor by trade - in globally recognized publications...
Whoopey doo...

If you do wish to partake in this debate, then make your posts worth some substance (back them up with evidence), and don't use conjectural analysis, or commentary which implies that you can read minds, as you have done.
Please keep your instructions to yourself. You aren't in the office now.

Otherwise, do as you will and we'll just ignore your foolishness.
You are, of course, quite at liberty to ignore whatever you wish.

Oh and before you let your ego take a hold of your sense and post back some other pseudo-trolling comments, thinking you know "my type", just read the responses here in this thread, and check which ones got liked and which ones got nothing... that is all.
Is it indeed. I wonder who liked them?! Rhetorical question... ;D

You really should use a dictionary - the word you were looking for is "substantial"...
No, SUBSTANTIVE is the word I meant, the word I used and 'looking' for it wasn't necessary. Go look it up in your dictionary, and widen your vocabulary.

you're way out of your league here mate
Hardly, 'mate'. Well, not in the sense you meant anyway.

EDIT: Your 'type', BTW? Just another arrogant smarta$$ with a vastly inflated opinion of his own importance and ability. Not to mention the extent of his vocabulary. Just my own 'opinion' of course, although the evidence is stark enough without me having to point it out. I don't particularly hold that against you by the way; as with politicians it's probably impossible to become an "editor by trade - in globally recognized publications" without being an arrogant smarta$$ with a vastly inflated opinion of his own importance and ability, and we all have to make a living after all.

Anyway, you have achieved something. After 3,300 posts, 9999(!) rep and five years, sadly ending with the catastrophic decline in quality in this forum in recent months, I've finally had enough, I think. I won't slam the door on the way out.

Trumble
09-25-2011, 10:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
'froth' 'twaddle' 'waffles' and the likes which often pepper your posts if not makeup its main theme aren't a rebuttal not in politics nor science I am afraid
You are quite correct, they are not a rebuttal. I used those terms to indicate there was nothing in the post to which I was responding that required a rebuttal. :)

Cya.

Galaxy
09-25-2011, 11:51 AM
If only we had leaders with courage as his. Sunni leaders should be like this guy.

From Sheikh Imran Hoseins definition, he propagates that the day like a year was the long rule of Brittania, the day like a month, is the rule from USA and the day like a week is to be the rule from Israel...
The day like a year is the day like a year, it doesn't mean the long rule of Brittania, otherwise the Companions radi Allaahu anhum would have never asked the Prophet :saws1: about the 5 daily prayers being sufficent on those days.

m2p
09-25-2011, 02:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Galaxy
If only we had leaders with courage as his. Sunni leaders should be like this guy.

The day like a year is the day like a year, it doesn't mean the long rule of Brittania, otherwise the Companions radi Allaahu anhum would have never asked the Prophet :saws1: about the 5 daily prayers being sufficent on those days.
i was just about to post that but allah knows best im sure the sheikh knows about this but has analysed it with other things in mind still its something id like to ask the sheikh about

Scimitar
09-25-2011, 03:16 PM
Trumble - you seem butthurt, just like those members of the UN assembly. ;D

Scimitar
09-25-2011, 03:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Galaxy

Nope, you have it slightly wrong there. 5 daily prayers are part of our fardh.

When dajjal manifests in this world in the form of a human, it is at that time that the Muslims will have no food/water because the dajjal will be in full control of food and water. This is when doing Zikr of Allah SWT will be sufficient for the Muslims... the 5 daily prayers are also a part of Zikr.

Here, watch this if you have time, makes it pretty clear:

GuestFellow
09-25-2011, 05:00 PM
I think Gadaffi was a clown at the UN lol. I admit, I'm going to miss his speeches at the UN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN0fZp7FqnQ

جوري
09-25-2011, 07:19 PM

You are quite correct, they are not a rebuttal. I used those terms to indicate there was nothing in the post to which I was responding that required a rebuttal. :)

Cya.
So you just felt like leaving some micturate on this particular thread to assert your presence? ^o)

you'll forgive that I won't take you up on that offer of 'cya'

best,

Scimitar
09-25-2011, 07:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
I think Gadaffi was a clown at the UN lol. I admit, I'm going to miss his speeches at the UN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN0fZp7FqnQ
I saw that video, and it made a mockery of him tbh. I feel that Gadaffi has contributed a lot to freeing up Libya and other African nations from zionist rule. His water project was a direct blow to the zionists and henceforth they began a massive exercise in defaming Gadaffi... I can admit that he comes across slightly extrovert, but I put that down to passion. And that's not really a bad thing.

Galaxy
09-25-2011, 07:37 PM
:sl:

Sorry I think I wasn't clear...what I meant to say is, when the Dajjal arrives, he will roam the earth for 40 days, the first day feeling like a year, the second day feeling like a month...and so on. The year-like day doesn't mean the long rule of Brittania. I used the question the Companions radi Allaahu anhum asked the Prophet :saws1: as proof. We said: Allah's Messenger :saws1:, how long would he stay on the earth? He said.. For forty days, one day like a year and one day like a month and one day like a week and the rest of the days would be like your days. We said: Allah's Messenger :saws1:, would one day's prayer suffice for the prayers of day equal to one year? Thereupon he said: No, but you must make an estimate of time (and then observe prayer).

Scimitar
09-25-2011, 07:38 PM
@Galaxy, did you watch the video response I left you above?

Tyrion
09-25-2011, 07:50 PM
Oh and before you let your ego take a hold of your sense and post back some other pseudo-trolling comments, thinking you know "my type", just read the responses here in this thread, and check which ones got liked and which ones got nothing...
Err, I pretty much never participate in these kinds of threads... But I have to share some advice here. Next time you enter any sort of discussion or debate, try not to say something like this... (If you want to be taken seriously anyway...) "Likes" on a forum mean absolutely nothing... And the popularity of something says nothing about how correct it is.

Anyway, I'll slowly back out of this thread now... Just wanted to get that out there. :p:

Scimitar
09-25-2011, 07:54 PM
I'd rather have you stay, if you feel you can share some knowledge bro. I appreciate your advice too.

Jedi_Mindset
09-27-2011, 05:01 PM
He tells really how it is Mash'Allah. Almost none of the leaders do that today since they're under the boots of USA and Israel.
I like to see how these kufar are shaking and feeling uncomfortably. Which shows really with what he says that it's the very truth. Allah has put an veil over them hearts. (the UN members)

Gator
09-29-2011, 02:05 PM
This is great....

Al Qaeda slams Iran for peddling 9/11 conspiracy theories
By Laura Rozen

Senior Foreign Affairs Reporter

| The Envoy – 19 hrs ago

It's not often foreign leaders are chastised by al-Qaeda for going too far in their critique of the United States--but Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has somehow managed the trick. Ahmadinejad is already facing bruising attacks at home from conservative Iranian clerics and politicians on several fronts--and now al Qaeda representatives are assailing him for peddling conspiracy theories that deny the terrorist group's culpability for the Sept. 11 attacks.

Full article: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/envoy/al...183407514.html

Here's a similar piece from the Onion from awhile ago...

http://www.hulu.com/watch/15862/onio...-al-qaeda-says

Scimitar
09-29-2011, 03:14 PM
Roffle My Toffle ;D Why am I not surprised? Al Qaeda is a term made up by the blinkin' CIA to begin with... When I was in Saudi Arabia in 2006, I asked the locals about Al Qaeda and they would giggle each time - as if they were sharing some private joke... I found out that these Arabs never heard of any Al Qaeda until the amercians metioned the fictional group of terrorists lol... These Arabs started naming off different terrorist organisations. just rattling them off the top of their heads, from memory - but they maintained that al Qaeda was not one of them.

Signor
09-30-2011, 09:42 AM
Actions speaks louder than words.Ahmedinijads has proven many times not by words but with actions that he is indeed a righteous man,never hesitate to speak from his heart

جوري
09-30-2011, 01:58 PM
Roffle My Toffle ;D Why am I not surprised? Al Qaeda is a term made up by the blinkin' CIA to begin with... When I was in Saudi Arabia in 2006, I asked the locals about Al Qaeda and they would giggle each time - as if they were sharing some private joke... I found out that these Arabs never heard of any Al Qaeda until the amercians metioned the fictional group of terrorists lol... These Arabs started naming off different terrorist organisations. just rattling them off the top of their heads, from memory - but they maintained that al Qaeda was not one of them.
Hello thank you for calling terrorists headquarters. For Al-Qaeda press 1, HizbAllah press 2 Hamas press 3..

did you not find it sllightly amusing that Al'qaeda had an immediate statement to release after Ahmedinejad's 911 comments? I mean talk about speed dial to the CIA..

They've two ways to manipulate the masses, either shut them up by killing them all together (if you're a Muslim you're likely to fall into this category) or fill the minds of the masses with inane B.S 'dancing with the stars' 'x factor' etc. and at the same time fantastical events and convince them that questioning said events renders you an oaf, under-educated, unAmerican, un grandma loving.

7asbona Allah wa'ni3ma alwakeel.. I see no good at all in this world.. nothing good whatsoever!

Scimitar
09-30-2011, 03:12 PM
Here's the real Al Qaeda:

Puppets...

GuestFellow
09-30-2011, 05:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll

Hello thank you for calling terrorists headquarters. For Al-Qaeda press 1, HizbAllah press 2 Hamas press 3..
LOL!!!

It's amusing how some people assume all the groups you have mentioned are the same. Most Americans could not even tell the difference between Gadaffi, Osama and Saddam after 9/11.

Scimitar
10-04-2011, 01:19 PM
Very true... Funny thing is, the level of ignorance in the States is confounding. The stereotype is (unfortunately) justified - please don't laugh too hard. It just gets worse as the video goes on...

(Yes, I know - right? pfft...)

As for the issue of Al Qaeda?... Well:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!