/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 3? Anyone?

User29123
09-24-2011, 11:52 AM
Salam,

Yes I was told not to post gaming stuff, but anyway this is a mix, you gamerz out there might have heard of the upcoming cool Battlefield 3 this October however I just realized it will include mosques like this:

http://cdn.gamerant.com/wp-content/uploads/Dice-Talks-Battlefield-3-Back-to-Karkand-Expansion.jpg

i have to say the detail in that is beautiful, however that is not my point.

This game is supposed to be really good, EVERY building I think is supposed to be destructible like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zw8SmsovJc of course its worse but this is short gameplay,

as far as I know you can't go inside the mosques or anything but I don't know if they will allow us the demolish them, if they did would you guys be offended?

I think I would a little, because in Modern Warfare 1 I think there was a church and they said don't shoot it and if you blew it up the mission failed, If the same is done here then I wont mind, but if they allow it its gonna be a problem...

OH I FORGOT

The game is based in Iraq however it is also based in Paris and I think New York, but I don't think they included any Churches...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Samiun
09-24-2011, 03:18 PM
:sl: hmm don't think I'll be playing this one. I still don't have a CPU and never had one that can play hih graphic games such as this one, or crysis or Starcraft or area51 or fear. Hopefully they won't put mosques or pictures of terrorists like they did in cs source dust 1 & 2 map. I still think battlefield 2 is still plain awesome... Well see this October. Have u heard of swtor?

User29123
09-24-2011, 05:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samiun
:sl: hmm don't think I'll be playing this one. I still don't have a CPU and never had one that can play hih graphic games such as this one, or crysis or Starcraft or area51 or fear. Hopefully they won't put mosques or pictures of terrorists like they did in cs source dust 1 & 2 map. I still think battlefield 2 is still plain awesome... Well see this October. Have u heard of swtor?
Nope have not heard of swtor, btw they have all ready put mosques in, the game beta releases next Thursday and the final version comes out on October 25th, so if they are forced to edit it they got less time....

Hopefully they are not destructible...

Soulja Girl
09-24-2011, 05:32 PM
:sl:

Looks like CoD :popcorn:

Whats the difference loll..?

:wa:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-24-2011, 06:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Soulja Girl
:sl:

Looks like CoD :popcorn:

Whats the difference loll..?

:wa:
Not much of a difference I suspect..as they are all on a screen and played by a controller, i think :\

Samiun
09-24-2011, 10:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jεώel oғ ωïѕdoм

Not much of a difference I suspect..as they are all on a screen and played by a controller, i think :\
:sl: no!... You're wrong. It can be played by a mouse too :shade:

@google
Swtor is short for star wars the old republic. I think it's a prodigy to the WoW game becuz I heard lots of users say it's gonna be better than WoW. Still, I'm nt really interested in it anymore cuz it will become online gameplay.Star wars knights of the republic 1 & 2 has a really good plot and gameplay but it stops at 2. It disappointed me when they released the gameplay video confirming it is not offline play. CS 1.6 aww yeahhh

Zafran
09-25-2011, 04:54 AM
salaam

its a big difference you can blow up buildings and drive vehicles - In cod its only gunplay.

peace

Silent Peace
09-29-2011, 08:12 PM
Bro you sure this is a Mosque?

User29123
09-30-2011, 05:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Silent Blade
Bro you sure this is a Mosque?
Yeah....I am sure it is..

Silent Peace
09-30-2011, 05:24 PM
Well i cant see Minaret's it might be a Mosque without Minaret but then again there are 3-4 buildings with dome nearby, close to each other, all of them are Mosque?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!