/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Oh Allah, I told you...

Ghazalah
09-24-2011, 11:00 PM
:bism:

O Allah, I told You: I'm in pain, You said: ...'do not despair of the mercy of Allah' (Q.39:53)

I told You: nobody knows what is in my heart; You said: 'Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest' (Q.13:28)

I confided: many people hurt me; You said: 'So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them' (Q.3:159)

I let You know: I feel alone; You said: 'We are closer to him [man] than [his] jugular vein' (Q.50:16)

I confessed: My sins are so many; You said: 'And who can forgive sins except Allah?' (Q.3:135)

I pleaded: do not leave me; You said: 'so remember Me; I will re member you...' (Q.2:152)

I complained: I'm facing a lot of difficulties in life; You said: 'And whoever fears Allah, He will make for him a way out' (Q.65:2)

I told You: O Lord I need hope;You said: 'Indeed, with hardship [will come] ease.' (Q.94:6)

I confided to You: I have many dreams that I want to come true; You said: 'Call upon Me; I will respond to you.' (Q.40:60)

May Allah reconnect us with His words, ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-25-2011, 05:51 PM
Jazakallaahu Khaayran!...

Kabeer
09-25-2011, 06:00 PM
Alhamdulillah :)

Peace

Predator
09-25-2011, 06:03 PM
Jazakallaahu Khaayran!...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SFatima
09-25-2011, 06:04 PM
O Allah subhanao tala, please save the kitty outside my house :( she's crying...:,(((((( and when she gets saved, make her my lil kitty :D

~ Sabr ~
05-28-2012, 01:01 PM
Allaahu Akbar!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!