/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Craziest place you have prayed salat

noorseeker
09-25-2011, 09:40 AM
I was watchin a programme and they asked this interesting question , but im going to ask a couple more questions linked to Salat

1- Where is the craziest place you have offered Salat?

2- wheres the craziest place you have done wudu?

3- what are the craziest things youve used to make a prayer mat?

ok i can answer the last two, the craziest place ive done wudu was in a restaurant toilet, with the smallest sink possible, where customers could walk in any minute.

The craziest things ive used for a prayer mat was a curtian , and 6 pieces of A4 paper.

Ok mine aint that crazy lol;D . And yes you dont have to use the word crazy

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Soulja Girl
09-25-2011, 10:09 AM
:sl:

Maghrib on the Beach.. It was AWESOME! Loved it, was so peaceful, no one else apart from us.. :shade:

Snaps at doin Wudhu in a restaurant toilet loll..

Flattened cardboard boxes and blankets have been used as prayer mats before.. xD

I know someone who's even prayed Salah on Snow.. :ooh: That must have been an experience.

:wa:

~Raindrop~
09-25-2011, 11:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by noorseeker
In a service station in Italy, on the grass, with the cops looking on and waiting to pounce once we were done.

'Abd Al-Maajid
09-25-2011, 11:57 AM
Where is the craziest place you have offered Salat?
Umm...in my office's restroom.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
09-25-2011, 12:34 PM

A train

On a field with just one liter of water

Grass, lol didn't have anything to make a prayer mat so went natural

'Aleena
09-25-2011, 12:58 PM
In a zoo

The grass was wet so we went to the museum outside the zoo and got some pamphlets and magazines.

ardianto
09-25-2011, 02:40 PM
Where is the craziest place you have offered Salat?
In masjid near my home/office, in the rainy season, 2009.

I came late to the masjid in salah juma'ah when the masjid hall and terrace had full of jamaah. So, I spread my sajadah on the entrance way near the gate, under a canopy. Along with about ten men.

The rain fell when khatib gave khutbah, but I still calm, I thought I was under the canopy. However, when we started the first raka'ah, suddenly the rain turn into hard rain accompanied with high wind. Water began to inundate the place where I performed salah, and I just realized this place was the lowest in the masjid yard. And in the second raka'ah water had flooded this place. Of course, when sujd my face so wet.

Back to the office, I told my employees "Do you know ? I performed salah on the water !".

About salah and rain, I have another true story that happened when I lived in my old house in 90's.

There were two masjids near my home that used for salah fard and salah juma'ah. However, in every salah Eid, caretakers of these two masjids always joined, locked their masjids and held salah Eid in a concrete yard.

Eid-ul Fitr day. The sky was overcast when we arrived on that yard, and drizzle began to fall when we were start sitting on the yard. But, no one of us wanted to leave the yard.

Drizzle still fell when a masjid guy saying iqamah. But, .... stopped suddenly when the imam saying the first takbeer !. The drizzle still did not fall when the khatib gave khutbah, and until we leave the yard. However, when almost all of us had arrived in the homes, rain fell immediately.

How could the drizzle stopped in this amazing time acuracy ?. We know the answer. Subhanallah.

m2p
09-25-2011, 02:49 PM
Craziest place ive offered salah in an empty room with hundreds of people at the GPU (global peace and unity event)

craziest place ive done wudhu in a public toilet outside the GPU venue

ardianto
09-25-2011, 03:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by m2p
Craziest place ive offered salah in an empty room with hundreds of people at the GPU (global peace and unity event)
If that room was full of hundreds people, that was not empty, bro. :D

Abz2000
09-25-2011, 03:18 PM
Wudu - in the public restroom with the cleaner shouting at me to stop, carried on anyway.

Prayer - on the bus to central london with people behind me probably wondering what I'm up to....... Probably a ritual before we blow stuff up

Maryan0
09-25-2011, 10:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Soulja Girl
I know someone who's even prayed Salah on Snow.. That must have been an experience.
Not a very pleasant one i'm sure...:skeleton:
Salam

Tyrion
09-25-2011, 10:25 PM
Mine are going to be terribly dull, but I'll list them anyway. :p:

1. Inside the Psychology building on campus

2. Empty bathroom in a newly renovated building on campus... It was next to some meeting room that seemed to belong to the Chancellor, so it was always empty and clean. :p: I'm still not entirely sure if I was even allowed to be wandering through that building, but oh well.

3. Just my jacket... Yeah, I know... I'm boring. :(

GuestFellow
09-25-2011, 11:11 PM
In my house and at the mosque. I'm so adventurous...I should try praying at my aunt's house, now that is just insane....

Tyrion
09-25-2011, 11:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
In my house and at the mosque. I'm so adventurous...I should try praying at my aunt's house, now that is just insane....
Whoa, take it slow man. Baby steps...

joyous fairy
09-26-2011, 01:02 AM
Craziets place I did wudhu and prayed (not that crazy):

Once a group of us sisters went to London (about 3 hours away from here) and the coach wouldnt start up when it was time to leave but it was already time for prayer. The coach was parked outside a really posh hotel and we asked them nicely if we could use the bathrooms, they said yes! Alhamdulillah. So like 20 of us girls raided their bathroom, it was quite embarrassing to watch because the poor bathroom was left in a poor state, wet floor (red carpet btw), wet sinks and tissues everywhere. Some of the sisters decided to pray in like this small block thing near the bathroom, but a few of us didnt feel comfortable there so we prayed outside the hotel, just next to the bus on the pavement. The security guards did look at us for a while.

On the same trip, on our way back the bus broke down and it was Maghrib time and some of us prayed in the bus. Some of the sisters did wudhu outside near the field, but I managed to keep my wudhu.

Ive also prayed in a moving car, not very comfortable I tell ya!
Ive used my jacket usually when I havent had a proper prayer mat. I never leave without a jacket or jumper on :p

Ramadhan
09-26-2011, 01:40 AM
In the middle of south australian desert during winter at night on our way to ayers rock (uluru), and to save drinking water we did tayamum with the australian red dust. I was jama' both maghrib and isya. And after shalah I looked up at the cloudless most brilliant sky I'd ever seen in my entire life with billions of really bright stars peppering the sky.

Literally 32,000 feet over the north pole from Seoul-New York. It was light outside and the local time was non-existent as it was pretty much close to the pole, but I was praying maghrib-Isya' anyway following Jakarta's shalah timetable.

MustafaMc
09-26-2011, 02:14 AM
Craziest place I have offered Salah is in the hall of a synagogue. Several Muslims joined an interfaith memorial service for victims of 9/11 and it came time for maghrib, so we excused ourselves to offer salah.

Craziest place I have done wudu is in a restroom on an airplane.

Craziest thing I've used to make a prayer mat is my cap? I sometimes offer salah in the cotton field and I lay my cap down where my forehead meets the ground.

Jalal~
09-26-2011, 03:44 AM
craziest place - biology lab closet area, just me and my buddy. so small and stinky.
craziest place 4 wudu - school bathrooom (not that crazy haha. got kinda weird when a few people walked in)

noorseeker
09-26-2011, 06:27 AM
Some crazy places for sure, Just goes to show nothin should be able to stop us from offering salah

i would love to do it on a beach somewhere, would be amazing,

tw009
09-26-2011, 06:32 AM
We had to pray a few times in the markets/bazaars in Pakistan honestly it's the worst place to pray.

aadil77
09-30-2011, 10:52 PM
whats the ruling on sitting down and praying?

جوري
09-30-2011, 10:57 PM
in an airplane sitting down next to a Jewish woman who couldn't take her eye off me the entire time that I almost burst out laughing.. I told her shortly after that I needed to use the rest room (just for fun) and she practically jumped off her chair.. :haha:

Ramadhan
10-01-2011, 06:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
in an airplane sitting down next to a Jewish woman who couldn't take her eye off me the entire time that I almost burst out laughing.. I told her shortly after that I needed to use the rest room (just for fun) and she practically jumped off her chair..
I hope you didn't bring any suspicious black parcel with you!
:skeleton:
That would have sent the poor lady into heart attack

Beblessed
10-01-2011, 09:06 AM

On the stairs outside the Haram(Kabah), I could pray and make sujud normaly since the stairs was quite big, there was not much space to go up and walk inside Kabah as everyone was praying, it was most special day for me as it was on the 29th of Ramadan and dua Khatam Quran 2007 by sh. Sudeisi it was so amazing! never experienced anything like this.

and on the plane on my way to Saudi Arabia there was small prayer room. and several times on the plane my way back to Malaysia from different countries while sitting

wudu on the plane the smallest toilet ever, was so difficult to make wudu some people where waiting for me outside how embarrassing and as for washing my feet was quite impossible so I wiped it over my socks.

Clothes thats clean

UmmuShaheed
01-27-2012, 03:12 AM
The craziest place I've ever prayed was on a little patch of grass on the left side of sidewalk (pretty boring eh?) lol

Who Am I?
01-27-2012, 06:02 AM

I just did a salat at my parent's house, but it was in a bedroom with the door closed.

I have also prayed at work and had someone walk in on me once. I just froze in place and held my breath and they walked right past me without even noticing. I ninja prayed and I survived. ;D

I wudu'd in the bathroom at work and at my parent's house.

I have used a jacket and a sweatshirt as a prayer mat at times.

~ Sabr ~
01-27-2012, 08:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
whats the ruling on sitting down and praying?
:salamext:

Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 20 :: Hadith no: 216
Narrated / Authority Of: Imran bin Husain (who had piles) I asked Allah's Apostle about the praying of a man while sitting. He said, "If he prays while standing it is better and he who prays while sitting gets half the reward of that who prays standing; and whoever prays while Lying gets half the reward of that who prays while sitting."

Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 20 :: Hadith no: 217
Narrated / Authority Of: Abdullah bin Buraida Imran bin Husain had piles. Once Abu Ma mar narrated from 'Imran bin Husain had said, "I asked the Prophet (p.b.u.h) about the prayer of a person while sitting. He said, 'It is better for one to pray standing; and whoever prays sitting gets half the reward of that who prays while standing; and whoever prays while Lying gets half the reward of that who prays while sitting.' "

Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 20 :: Hadith no: 218
Narrated / Authority Of: Imran bin Husain had piles, so I asked the Prophet about the prayer. He said, "Pray while standing and if you can't, pray while sitting and if you cannot do even that, then pray Lying on your side."

Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 20 :: Hadith no: 219
Narrated / Authority Of: Aisha (the mother of the faithful believers) I never saw Allah's Apostle offering the night prayer while sitting except in his old age and then he used to recite while sitting and whenever he wanted to bow he would get up and recite thirty or forty verses (while standing) and then bow.

Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 20 :: Hadith no: 220
Narrated / Authority Of: Aisha (the mother of the faithful believers) Allah's Apostle (in his last days) used to pray sitting. He would recite while sitting, and when thirty or forty verses remained from the recitation he would get up and recite them while standing and then he would bow and prostrate. He used to do the same in the second Raka. After finishing the Prayer he used to look at me and if I was awake he would talk to me and if I was asleep, he would lie down.

~ Sabr ~
01-27-2012, 08:48 AM
whats the ruling on sitting down and praying
If the time for prayer comes and the plane is still in the air and there is the fear that the time for prayer will end before it lands, then the scholars are agreed that the prayer must be offered in whatever manner one can, bowing, prostrating and facing the qiblah if possible, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“So keep your duty to Allaah and fear Him as much as you can”
[al-Taghaabun 64:16]

And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:
“If I tell you to do something, do as much of it as you can.”
Agreed upon.

But if it is known that the plane will land before the time for prayer ends, and there will be enough time to offer the prayer or the prayer is one which can be joined with another – such as Zuhr which may be joined with ‘Asr, or Maghrib which may be joined with ‘Isha’ – and it is known that the plane will land before the time for the second prayer ends and there will be enough time to offer the prayers, then the majority of scholars are of the view that it is permissible to offer the prayers in the plane, because it is obligatory to offer them when the time for prayer begins, in whatever manner one can, as stated above. This is the correct view.

Whole fatwa can be found here InshaAllaah: http://islamqa.info/en/ref/49885

Maryan0
01-27-2012, 08:49 AM
Is prayer accepted in a restroom? I always thought it was nijas and a place where the shaitan dwells.
Salam

~ Sabr ~
01-27-2012, 08:53 AM
Is it OK to pray salah in a restroom - one designated for disabled people which allows only one person in, and is large enough. what is the ruling about this?

No, Salaat in such a place is not permitted if the toilet itself is in this room. However, if there is a separate room, it is fine. One may perform his Wudhu, etc. within the restroom and perform Salaat on the outside.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Mufti Muhammad Kadwa
FATWA DEPT

CHECKED & APPROVED: Mufti Ebrahim Desai

Source: http://www.islam.tc/cgi-bin/askimam/...14009&act=view

~ Sabr ~
01-27-2012, 08:59 AM
As for praying in the bathroom, that is not allowed, whether it is a place that is only for bathing or it is a place for relieving oneself, because it is the abode of the devils and the place where a'wrahs are uncovered.

Al-Tirmidhi (317), Abu Dawood (492) and Ibn Maajah narrated from Abu Saâ'eed al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) that he said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: "All the earth is a place of prayer except graveyards and bathrooms". The hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Ibn Hibbaan and al-Albaani in Saheeh Sunan al-Tirmidhi.

This hadeeth indicates that prayers offered in the bathroom are not valid, hence it is not permissible to do that except in the case of necessity, such as if the harm that will befall you from your parents is extreme and you cannot pray anywhere else, even by putting prayers together as mentioned above. In that case it is permitted for you to pray in the bathroom.

Shaykh Ibn Baaz (may Allah have mercy on him) was asked about a Christian boy who became Muslim secretly and feared trouble for the sake of his religion if his family found out that he had become Muslim, and he is a young student in school. He does not have a place to pray and he is afraid that if they find out about him, they may send him to a kaafir country or try to make him give up his religion, and he is a person who cannot be steadfast because he is still young. Is it permissible for him to pray in the bathroom?

He replied: It seems that there is nothing wrong with it if he cannot find any other place. If he prays in front of them they may find out about him and try to make him give up his religion. If he cannot find any other place then there is nothing wrong with it, but he may find another place, or he may find a place for some of the prayers and not for others. Hence if he can find another place then he has to pray there, because praying in the bathroom is not allowed, as it is forbidden to pray in graveyards and bathrooms. But if he cannot find any other place, he should not omit (leave out/exclude) the prayer.

Source: http://www.islamonline.com/news/articles/123/A-new-Muslim-girl-fears-that-her-family-will-see-h.html

~ Sabr ~
01-27-2012, 09:03 AM
^ SubhaanAllaah just look at how easy this deen is!!!!

Karimah
01-28-2012, 09:53 PM
These are all really interesting to read...thanks for sharing.

ILuvAllah
01-29-2012, 12:25 AM

prayed Maghrib in a movie theater and once outside a mosque over a fence like wall (dont really know how to describe it).

and I have prayed a few times in the fitting rooms while shopping. lol.

Galaxy
01-29-2012, 12:51 AM
At my uncle's house with my dad entering upon me along with my younger brother and sister watching YouTube on a laptop while my dad stares at me :muddlehea Needless to say, you all had more crazier places to pray in than me masha Allah!

Who Am I?
01-29-2012, 04:49 AM

I almost got busted praying last night.

MustafaMc
01-29-2012, 04:57 AM
I sometimes travel and have to pray in airports, but sometimes it is difficult to find a semi-private place. Once I was going to pray outside an airport on the grass, but a guard came to tell me I couldn't. I asked him if I could pray in the small building for the guards and he allowed me to there.

aadil77
01-30-2012, 04:17 PM
anyone seen that vid of the new york cab driver praying on top of his taxi... now that is crazy

sis muslimah
01-30-2012, 05:38 PM
1. hehind chicken cottage garrage thing :D

2. in a park, only had a bottle of water with me

3. piece of paper :D

Who Am I?
01-30-2012, 06:40 PM
anyone seen that vid of the new york cab driver praying on top of his taxi... now that is crazy
I have seen that. Had I been there, I would have wanted to climb up there with him, but it might have been a bit crowded on top of that taxi. ;D

Hamza Asadullah
01-30-2012, 07:13 PM
On a beach in Cyprus. On top of a big sand dune in the white desert on the border with Libya and on a small boat on the river nile.

yahia12
01-30-2012, 09:28 PM
I prayed once on a rock along the coast ^o). I had an awkward feeling standing there, but it was a quite refreshing place ,. :p

إحسان
01-30-2012, 11:02 PM
In changing rooms in shops such as Zara and H&M :statisfie

2- Wheres the craziest place you have done wudu?
The toilets at school ?

3- What are the craziest things you've used to make a prayer mat?
My coat . . .

Txyib
01-30-2012, 11:35 PM

the craziest place i have offered salah is on the motorway sidepath

half constructed mosque or a mosque of which the taps wernt tightened and kept moving about.

3- what are the craziest things youve used to make a prayer mat
i have used a blanket think sheet or flattened boxes or even clothing i think :P
wasalam

محمد طيب

Who Am I?
01-31-2012, 03:18 AM
I want to pray outside one of these days...

aadil77
01-31-2012, 12:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Who Am I?
I have seen that. Had I been there, I would have wanted to climb up there with him, but it might have been a bit crowded on top of that taxi. ;D
I thought it was a bit over the top, he could have prayed behind the taxi or next to it

aadil77
01-31-2012, 12:54 PM
anyone prayed on a mountain ? something I wanna do before I die

Ramadhan
01-31-2012, 01:19 PM
anyone prayed on a mountain ? something I wanna do before I die
yes.
Here on the rim of the Bromo crater:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Bromo

Ramadhan
01-31-2012, 01:22 PM
Of course, living in Indonesia, it is not THAT amazing to have prayed on a mountain, even an active vulcano. In the island of Java (where I am), you cannot be more than an hour drive a way from a mountain. Indonesia has the most mountains of any countries, and Most of them are active volcanos too, thanks to our location being squeezed by pacific plate, australian plate and indian plate.

Hamza Asadullah
01-31-2012, 01:32 PM
Subhanallah those mountains look amazing. I have prayed on a few mountains myself but would love to pray near a volcano crater. Hopefully it would not erupt lol

aadil77
01-31-2012, 01:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan

yes.
Here on the rim of the Bromo crater:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Bromo
Wow, which way was the qiblah direction, up or down the slope?

Ramadhan
01-31-2012, 02:03 PM
Wow, which way was the qiblah direction, up or down the slope?
I walked up to the rim of the crater at around 3 am before fajr time to experience watching sunrise from the top of mountain (which was simply incredible as the sun slowly rose from the island of Bali). So it was easy to determine the qiblah because there was just a hint of lights coming out from the east before sunrise, so qiblah was just the opposite of ray with a few degrees to the north.

aadil77
01-31-2012, 02:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan

I walked up to the rim of the crater at around 3 am before fajr time to experience watching sunrise from the top of mountain (which was simply incredible as the sun slowly rose from the island of Bali). So it was easy to determine the qiblah because there was just a hint of lights coming out from the east before sunrise, so qiblah was just the opposite of ray with a few degrees to the north.
what I meant is that if you were praying down the slope must've been scary when going down into sajdah lol

Al-manar
01-31-2012, 03:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha

In a service station in Italy, on the grass, with the cops looking on and waiting to pounce once we were done.
I had the same there in open (on friday) , several times !!...
dunno sister if you live there or just you were in a visit..

Predator
01-31-2012, 05:07 PM
The elderly have not abandoned it

image001copy 1?w480 -
( النساء ) لم يتركنها

Women have not abandoned it

( الأطفال ) لم يتركوها

Children have not abandoned it

image003copy 1?w480 -
image004 1?w480 -
في ( الطرقات ) لم يتركوها

On the roads, they have not abandoned it

image005copy 1?w480 -
image006copy 1?w480 -
في ( بلاد الفساد ) لم يتركوها

In corrupt countries, they have not abandoned it

image007copy 1?w480 -
في ( الغابات ) لم يتركوها

In the forests and jungles, they have not abandoned it

image008copy 1?w480 -
على ( آثار الدمار ) لم يتركوها

In the midst of ruins and destruction, they have not abandoned it

image009copy 1?w480 - image010copy 1?w480 -
تحت ( القصف ) لم يتركوها

Under the bombings, they have not abandoned it

image011copy 1?w480 -
( تحت الأمطار ) لم يتركوها

Under the rain, they have not abandoned it

image012copy 1?w480 - image013copy 1?w480 -
على ( الدَّرَج ) لم يتركوها

On the stairs, they have not abandoned it

image014copy 1?w480 -
على ( السيارات ) لم يتركوها
On top of car roofs, they have not abandoned it

image015 1?w480 -

في ( محطات القطار ) لم يتركوها

In train stations, they have not abandoned it

image016copy 1?w480 -

في ( الطائرات ) لم يتركوها

In planes, they have not abandoned it

image017copy 1?w480 -

planeprayer2copy 1?w480 -
On the snow ,they have not abandoned it

على ( الشواطىء ) لم يتركوها

On the beaches, they have not abandoned it

image018copy 1?w480 -

image019copy 1?w480 -

image020copy 1?w480 -

UNDER WATER, they have not abandoned it

He is under water diving, it?s his work …

man praying under water1 1?w480 -

he can’t leave his job undone…but he can’t lose the FAJAR PRAYER…

man praying under water3 1?w480 -

so he prayed underwater’ SubhanAllah !!!.

man praying under water2 1?w480 -

وهم ( سيأسرون ) لم يتركوها

Before they are captured, they have not abandoned it

image021 1?w480 -

و( بعد أسرهم ) لم يتركوها

And after they are captured, they have not abandoned it

image022copy 1?w480 -

( المعاقين ) لم يتركوها

The disabled have not abandoned it

image023copy 1?w480 -

image024copy 1?w480 -

فلماذا تتركها أنت ..!!

So why would you

لماذا ..!!

WHY?? YOU HAVE ABONDONED IT ??

ألم تعلم بأنها أحب الأعمال

وأعظم الطاعات

وأفضل القربات إلى الله

Didn’t you know that this is the most
loved deed by Allah, and the greatest ibadah?

فإن لم تحافظ على هذه الصلاة
وتصلي كما أمرك ربك

If you do not observe prayer as you are ordered to

فسيأتي اليوم الذي يصلى عليك

Then there will come a day when you will be prayed upon

ولن تستطيع ذلك الوقت أن تقضي ما فاتك

You will then be unable to make up what you’ve missed

وستدخل هذه الحفرة ( وحدك )

ولن تجد فيها إلا ( عملك )

You shall then enter alone…
No companions except your deeds
And what you have presented forward

صَـلُّوا قــَـبْلَ أنْ يُصَلَّى عـَلـَـيْكُمْ

Pray before you are prayed upon

image025copy 1?w480 -

Below is a picture of a pilgrim
who died in Madina in the position of sujood (prostration)

image026copy 1?w480 -

And another one (beneath it) of a pilgrim who died in Makka while raising his hands with prayer (du’aa)

image027 1?w480 -

وإن كنت من ( المتكاسلين )
فستموت ميتة ( الخاسرين )
فلاتدع الصلاة تفوتك

Do not miss a prayer
Do not die a loser’s death

والله تعالى يقول : (( إِنَّ الصَّلاَةَ كَانَتْ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ كِتَابًا مَّوْقُوتًا )) .

Allah swt says in the Quran that prayer is prescribed upon the believers according to a precise timely record

so,

صَـلُّوا قــَـبْلَ أنْ يُصَلَّى عـَلـَـيْكُمْ

Pray before you are prayed upon

والذين هم على صلاتهم دائمون
والذين هم على صلاتهم يحافظون
اللهم اجعلنا من الذين هم في صلاتهم خاشعون
Oh Allah, make us among those you described in your Book
Those who have khushoo’ in their prayers
Those who are continually observing their prayers and are heedful of them

Amee

syed1
01-31-2012, 06:27 PM
Out side a mall, on concrete

Who Am I?
01-31-2012, 06:42 PM

Wow... .that's.... powerful stuff, man.

Ghazalah
01-31-2012, 07:17 PM
Some of those pix bought tears to my eyes. Simply amazing.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!