/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Worried about my dog

Darth Ultor
09-26-2011, 05:49 PM
I have a German shepherd almost 12 years old. Lately he's been refusing to take walks sometimes. Like he stands in place. I had him since he was 2 and he's usually excited about walks. He has arthritis and we're giving him medicine for it, but I don't know what to think. What should I do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salahudeen
09-26-2011, 05:53 PM
Maybe he got bored of the walks :hmm: or maybe there is more serious issue like it hurts him to walk?

GuestFellow
09-26-2011, 06:08 PM
You need to take the dog to a vet. Hope your dog feels better.

جوري
09-26-2011, 06:09 PM
take him to the vet!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
09-26-2011, 06:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
You need to take the dog to a vet. Hope your dog feels better.
hey you stole my thunder by a nano-second :hmm:

Ramadhan
09-27-2011, 03:41 AM
Isn't 12 yo already old for a dog?
How many years do german sheperds normally live?

ardianto
09-27-2011, 09:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
Isn't 12 yo already old for a dog?
How many years do german sheperds normally live?
12 yo already old for a dog.
http://www.housepetmagazine.com/01/h...s-your-dog.htm

User29123
09-27-2011, 10:23 AM
Yes the people above are right, German Shepherd only live for 10-12 years. So Sorry to break this news, but I think your dog will out of action soon.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!