/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Revert sister attacked on a daily basis

MSalman
09-27-2011, 12:18 AM
A mum who converted to Islam says she is being subjected to abuse each day as she walks her children home from school by pupils who jeer at her from a passing bus.

Tracy Shah, 31, of Shipley, who wears a headscarf, claims she has been spat and sworn at since February by a group of pupils travelling on a bus from St Bede’s Catholic Grammar School, which passes her on Canal Road and Gaisby Lane.

Orange juice has been thrown over her two-year-old daughter, water has been thrown at them from bus windows and verbal abuse hurled, Mrs Shah claims.

The mother-of-three who converted to Islam in 2003 before marrying her husband, said: “They have sworn at me and shouted out of the windows at me ‘why are you wearing a towel on your head?’.
Mum who became Muslim ‘is abused’ by children

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummshareef
09-30-2011, 07:42 PM
:sl:

I feel really sad to read this. May the sister remain strong in the face of this onslaught, insha'allah and may the parents of the children responsible realise the need for order in their lives and be drawn to Islam with their families.

A-Believer-25
09-30-2011, 08:31 PM
:sl:

May Allah (SWT) protect her and grant her patience, ameen!

It saddens me seeing this kind of stuff.

MSalman
10-01-2011, 03:14 AM
^ameen to the dua'as brothers. Insha'Allah, some brothers will stand up against this abuse soon and help our sister & her family. It was arranged by another brother on another forum, allhamdulillah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!