/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu Alaykum :)

ArcherofIslam
09-27-2011, 08:55 PM
Assalamu Alaykum,

I just recently joined the forum and i just found the introduction section hehe (facepalm) :embarrass. Insha'Allah I can get started on this forum and have a great experience here. My goal is to exceed my knowledge about Islam, and to learn more about Islamic things related as well. Good thing i found this forum :). I live in USA and I'm 15, and I'm a sister. I was reffered to this forum by my good big bro: Bro Scimitar. Insha'Allah he reads my post :). I have been on some forums in the past, and I've made quite the friends on them MashAllah, alot of them are on this forum. Insha'Allah I can learn and meet new people on this forum too. :) I have a bit of experiencing posting and stuff so i'm used to it all :D. I'm a born muslim Alhamdulilah and my username relates to the fact that I love practicing Archery :D. So im an Archer for Allah, or and Archer of Islam ;).
Anyway, may my stay here go well insha'Allah.

Assalamu Alaykum,
sister ArcherofIslam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-27-2011, 09:02 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam

Welcome to the forum!

Masha'Allaah great to have your presence here dear sistah!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and find it beneficial towards yourself inshaa'Allaah..

It seems that br. Scimitar has guided many to this forum, walhamdulilaahi rabil alameen.

peace

ArcherofIslam
09-27-2011, 09:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jεώel oғ ωïѕdoм
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam

Welcome to the forum!

Masha'Allaah great to have your presence here dear sistah!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and find it beneficial towards yourself inshaa'Allaah..

It seems that br. Scimitar has guided many to this forum, walhamdulilaahi rabil alameen.

peace
Assalamu Alaykum sister,

Thanks for ur welcome :D. Yes brother Scimitar is a great big bro to many MashAllah. :)

Salam,
sister ArcherofIslam (also im known to some as sister iltt) :)

جوري
09-27-2011, 09:14 PM
:welcome: aboard archer.. enjoy your stay with us..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zafran
09-27-2011, 09:21 PM
salaam

welcome to IB hope you enjoy your stay here

peace

ArcherofIslam
09-27-2011, 10:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ßlµêßêll
:welcome: aboard archer.. enjoy your stay with us..
Assalamu Alaykum sister BlueBell,

Thanks for ur welcome Alhamdulilah I found this nice forum :). Btw i looooooooooooooooooooove your username. I mean sorry for the exaggeration but I like icecream hehe. Yummy. Ur username is about icecream right? Bluebell icecream? hehe anyway Thanks for ur nice welcome. :D

Assalamu Alaykum,
sister ArcherofIslam

ArcherofIslam
09-27-2011, 10:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zafran
salaam

welcome to IB hope you enjoy your stay here

peace
Assalamu Alaykum Brother,

Thanks bro for your nice welcome as well :D. I really thank the nice hospitality here, its succeeding MashAllah. I like this forum already. :)

Assalamu Alaykum,
Sister ArcherofIslam

joyous fairy
09-27-2011, 10:29 PM
Walaykum salam.

Welcome to this lovely forum, inshaAllah you will enjoy your time here :D

Ive only been here a few weeks and I loves it.. :p

جوري
09-27-2011, 10:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ArcherofIslam
Assalamu Alaykum Brother,

Thanks bro for your nice welcome as well :D. I really thank the nice hospitality here, its succeeding MashAllah. I like this forum already. :)

Assalamu Alaykum,
Sister ArcherofIslam
Never heard of the bluebell Ice cream I actually chose it after the Penhligon perfume but I am known to stare at my perfume bottles to pick an SN.. ought to try the ice cream but I doubt they have it here..

thanks for the compliment.. btw Archery is my favorite sport well after swimming that is :p so nice SN :shade:

ArcherofIslam
09-27-2011, 10:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by joyous fairy
Walaykum salam.

Welcome to this lovely forum, inshaAllah you will enjoy your time here :D

Ive only been here a few weeks and I loves it.. :p
Assalamu Alaykum sister,

Thanks for ur welcome too, yep i bet im really gonna like it here, i can see already :giggling: :)

Assalamu Alaykum,
ArcherofIslam

ArcherofIslam
09-27-2011, 10:46 PM

Never heard of the bluebell Ice cream I actually chose it after the Penhligon perfume but I am known to stare at my perfume bottles to pick an SN.. ought to try the ice cream but I doubt they have it here..

thanks for the compliment.. btw Archery is my favorite sport well after swimming that is :p so nice SN :shade:
Salam,

oh really? ok :embarrass, well u shud try the icecream its really good :statisfie. Thats cool u like Archery, I practice it to excell and incase a war erupts oh yeah im ready hehe :). Thanks for ur second reply :) Appreciate it :)

Assalamu Alaykum,
sister ArcherofIslam

جوري
09-27-2011, 10:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ArcherofIslam
Salam,

oh really? ok :embarrass, well u shud try the icecream its really good :statisfie. Thats cool u like Archery, I practice it to excell and incase a war erupts oh yeah im ready hehe :). Thanks for ur second reply :) Appreciate it :)

Assalamu Alaykum,
sister ArcherofIslam
Masha'Allah that's my mindset too, when they haul us to concentration camps and wwIII breaks out against Muslims I'll be ready =)
got to lay off the ice cream to be light on my feet besides I am lactose intolerant and buy either lactaid or soy milk =)

we're definitely delighted to have you aboard..:shade:

Ghazalah
09-27-2011, 10:58 PM
^The vale's lilly was better! :p:

Welcome sis. Archery eh? That's a first, I'd love to try that out, but I don't want to take out someone's eye in the process :embarrass :D

Scimitar
09-27-2011, 11:32 PM
Sister ArcherOfIslam :sunny: I'm soooo pleased you made it here too, Masha-Allah.

Brothers, Sisters - she practices archery with her father, and from what i've heard, she's very good at it too.

Sister, I have every confidence that you will like this forum. So many nice and interesting people, and a plethora of topics which will keep you hanging around longer than you anticipated.

On a side note AOI, I was wondering when you'd join us here hehe.... Once again, I'm so pleased you did. Your sense of humour is too good to miss out on, Masha-Allah.

Your big bro. Scimi

جوري
09-27-2011, 11:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
That too was after my Penhaligon Lily of the Valley. next SN will be Ninfeo mio insha'Allah after the annick goutal perfume unless something else strikes my fancy 180 days from now..

:w:

Scimitar
09-27-2011, 11:51 PM
There's an Itr called Haneen, which I think smells absolutely fabulous... I can't wear it though - it's for women.

جوري
09-27-2011, 11:57 PM
I am familiar with it.. from the 'Arabic lines' I love Musk Al Haramain.. It is dark musk with floral undernote and I think it works well for both sexes.. Usually such perfumes are either cloying or overpowering or plain confusing but that one whoever formulated it has a chemist's nose.. s/he knew what works well together in what quantities ...

Ramadhan
09-28-2011, 12:43 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum, Arecher! Hope you enjoy it here.

sis. Bluebell, and I thought this time your SN was from variety of flowers!
:facepalm:
(we do need a facepalm smilie indeed)

ArcherofIslam
09-28-2011, 05:14 AM

Masha'Allah that's my mindset too, when they haul us to concentration camps and wwIII breaks out against Muslims I'll be ready =)
got to lay off the ice cream to be light on my feet besides I am lactose intolerant and buy either lactaid or soy milk =)

we're definitely delighted to have you aboard..:shade:

Salam,

Thnx sis once again :) yes we'll be ready with a good compound bow and some easton arrows LOL. Hehe.

Assalamu Alaykum,
ArcherofIslam

ArcherofIslam
09-28-2011, 05:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah

Welcome sis. Archery eh? That's a first, I'd love to try that out, but I don't want to take out someone's eye in the process :embarrass :D
Assalamu Alaykum sister :),

Thnx for your welcome :), yes insha'Allah u can try it out, dont worry i'm sure u wont be bad at it, you'll probably be a great archer like in the stories of King Arthur :). Anway thanks for ur kindness :)

Assalamu Alaykum,
sister ArcherofIslam :)

ArcherofIslam
09-28-2011, 05:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Sister ArcherOfIslam :sunny: I'm soooo pleased you made it here too, Masha-Allah.

Brothers, Sisters - she practices archery with her father, and from what i've heard, she's very good at it too.

Sister, I have every confidence that you will like this forum. So many nice and interesting people, and a plethora of topics which will keep you hanging around longer than you anticipated.

On a side note AOI, I was wondering when you'd join us here hehe.... Once again, I'm so pleased you did. Your sense of humour is too good to miss out on, Masha-Allah.

Your big bro. Scimi

Assalamu Alaykum my big bro Scimi,

Thanks for ur post :D, and for ur welcome on this forum. And thanks alot alot alot for showing me this forum and for showing others as well. Ur truly a great bro. Yeh i was wondering when i was going to join as well :embarrass, alhamdulilah I did :phew. Hehe. I actually practice archery alone, I make my dad get me the targets to shoot at :giggling:. Btw i liked the way u used the word plethora. As I like to say, this word is coolio :D. Anyway, Insha'Allah i can learn about the topics here on the forum about islam, was my goal in the first place :). And insha'Allah many can help me know more about my religion :). Thanks for ur post bro once more :)

Assalamu Alaykum,
sister ArcherofIslam

ArcherofIslam
09-28-2011, 05:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
:sl:

Welcome to the forum, Arecher! Hope you enjoy it here.

sis. Bluebell, and I thought this time your SN was from variety of flowers!
:facepalm:
Assalamu Alaykum brother,

Thanks for ur coolio welcome and great hospitality on this forum :). This forum is looking great to me MashAllah, and Insha'Allah as i mentioned before i learn more about Islam :). Insha'Allah.

Assalamu Alaykum,
sister ArcherofIslam

Scimitar
09-28-2011, 02:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
:thumbs_up Most definitely... sometimes, a facepalm says it all ;D roffle my toffle

@Sister Archer, there's 7 of us here now. Alhamdulillah. :statisfie

alhamdulilaah
09-28-2011, 10:01 PM
wa alaikum as salam

welcome to the forum sister ArcherofIslam

InshAllah, hope u will benefit from it.

While we may learn some archery skills from you.

May Allah give you His love, and love of those who love Him, and deed that would get His love, ameen.

Scimitar
09-29-2011, 12:13 AM
I am familiar with it.. from the 'Arabic lines' I love Musk Al Haramain.. It is dark musk with floral undernote and I think it works well for both sexes.. Usually such perfumes are either cloying or overpowering or plain confusing but that one whoever formulated it has a chemist's nose.. s/he knew what works well together in what quantities ...

I wear woody by arabi oudh... bad ass. Love that one.

Ansariyah
09-29-2011, 09:52 AM
Welcome Sister ArcherofIslam:)

Have a pleasant stay!

ArcherofIslam
09-30-2011, 02:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
Welcome Sister ArcherofIslam:)

Have a pleasant stay!
Assalamu Alaykum sister,

Thanks for ur welcome as well :) Really gonna have a pleasant stay ;)

Assalamu Alaykum,
sister ArcherofIslam :)

ArcherofIslam
09-30-2011, 02:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by alhamdulilaah
wa alaikum as salam

welcome to the forum sister ArcherofIslam

InshAllah, hope u will benefit from it.

While we may learn some archery skills from you.

May Allah give you His love, and love of those who love Him, and deed that would get His love, ameen.
Assalamu Alaykum sister,

Thankyou for your heartwarming welcome. May Allah give me HIS love and HIS love to others as well, for HE is the most i love the most. Insha'Allah yes i benefit from the forum, i think its going great so far :D. Insha'Allah as well I can teach you all Archery skills :statisfie, as well as I benefit from everyone's knowledge of Islam on this forum as well :). Insha'Allah everything goes well :)

Assalamu Alaykum,
sister ArcherofIslam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!