/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Make your actions reflect your words!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-27-2011, 09:51 PM
As'Salaam Alaaykum

I know this video is pretty old, but I think it is a good reminder.
Please feel free to share more information as it will be of great benefit towards one another..

Jazakallaahu Khaayr..

Here it is..

"Whosoever intercedes for a good cause will have the reward thereof, and whosoever intercedes for an evil cause will have a share in its burden. And Allah is Ever All-Able to do (and also an All-Witness to) everything. When you are greeted with a greeting, greet in return with what is better than it, or (at least) return it equally. Certainly, Allah is Ever a Careful Account Taker of all things. Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He). Surely, He will gather you together on the Day of Resurrection about which there is no doubt. And who is truer in statement than Allah?" [Al Qur'aan 4: 85-87]

"The good deed and the evil deed cannot be equal. Repel (the evil) with one which is better (i.e. Allah ordered the faithful believers to be patient at the time of anger, and to excuse those who treat them badly), then verily! he, between whom and you there was enmity, (will become) as though he was a close friend.But none is granted it (the above quality) except those who are patient, and none is granted it except the owner of the great portion (of the happiness in the Hereafter i.e. Paradise and in this world of a high moral character)". [Al Qur'aan 41:34-35]

"And by the Mercy of Allah, you dealt with them gently. And had you been severe and harsh�hearted, they would have broken away from about you; so pass over (their faults), and ask (Allah's) Forgiveness for them; and consult them in the affairs. Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)". [Al Qur'aan 3:159]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
09-28-2011, 07:19 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Jεώel oғ ωïѕdoм;

The message is always so much more powerful from a child, and I agree that my generation are failing our children and grandchildren.

In the spirit of putting God first our neighbours second and ourself last.

Eric

Snowflake
09-28-2011, 09:43 AM
Jazaki Allah khayr for sharing sis. Subhan Allah this is a sad reality. May Allah guide the good people to Islam. Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!