/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bad Trendsetters

tw009
09-28-2011, 05:30 AM
:sl:

love what he says after 20:30 and onwards, totally agreeee!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
09-28-2011, 06:28 AM
amazing -i had just changed the ben 10 youtube video my 4yr old son was watching to prayer with zaki - telling him ben 10 wasn't real.
then i saw this post! i immediately went and asked my son for his star wars t-shirt - promising to get him something better - insha-Allah.
it's something we know but sometimes ignore out of convenience, but when someone tells us, it feels more urgent,
MashaAllah, may Allah reward you for sharing.
peace

جوري
09-28-2011, 04:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abz2000
son for his star wars t-shirt -
I don't agree with you confiscating a shirt from a four year old but can see where you're coming from.. The psychology of a four year old isn't the same of a teenager for instance or even that of an adult..
It is good to sow certain seeds in your child from a young age but I also believe in choosing those battles.. teaching him how to make salat but not being strict about it at four I can understand but taking a favorite tee might be a bit much.. this is just my opinion akhi and I obviously respect your choice with your own son..

:w:

Abz2000
09-28-2011, 05:26 PM
thanks for that angle sis, much appreciated,
i know it's a bit confusing for him, but i have become aware of the amount of psychological manipulation these cartoons involve........

those clone armies remind me of Gog and Magog,

feels like they're prepping the next generation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6HI3AINC54

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0f3JeDVeEo

Ya'juj and Ma'juj were created from Adam عليه السلام without Eve (Hawa) عليه السلام on the basis of Ka'ab's narration,
"They are from the children of Adam.
That is Adam
عليه السلام had a wet dream, the semen intermingled with the earth and they were created from that Earth."
(Ibn Hajar Asqalani's Fat'h Al-Bari)

also research dolly the sheep,

that's why i try to keep him thinking straight despite the difficulty involved.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dagless
09-28-2011, 06:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abz2000
i immediately went and asked my son for his star wars t-shirt
I wouldn't worry too much; the only thing you have to fear with that is him being 40, living in your basement, and attending comic-con every year.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!